Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 04:41 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,697,374 times

Advertisements

Abortion is the Holocaust of our time, and so called pro choice people are on the wrong side of history. Liberals are complete hypocrites, they talk about caring about the rights of those who are oppressed but yet seem to be perfectly okay with babies being ripped limb from limb for the sake of convenience.

This is not a grey issue, this is not a complex issue, this is an issue of right and wrong and it's simple. Abortion kills babies, those who support abortions or the "choice" to do so, is supporting the killing of innocent babies. Try and spin it all they want, try and call it something else, it still does not change this fact. There was life, and you took it away. You support this sin. If I had the power to put you in a womb that was about to be aborted, would you accept my offer? No didn't think so. To quote the wisdom of Regan "Ironic how all the people who support abortion are already born".

We have a guaranteed right to life, abortion takes that right away. Abortion is unconstitutional, and the fact that an extremely liberal judge can pull this over a state's right is corruption to the core. I will NEVER vote for a pro choice candidate, ever. And I will never belong to a party that does support it. Liberals like to lie and twist this into scaring people, phrases such as "war on women" , what we really have is a war on babies. And I'm on the side that's trying to save them.

Old 10-28-2013, 04:46 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Abortion is the Holocaust of our time, and so called pro choice people are on the wrong side of history. Liberals are complete hypocrites, they talk about caring about the rights of those who are oppressed but yet seem to be perfectly okay with babies being ripped limb from limb for the sake of convenience.

This is not a grey issue,
It is a grey issue. Where do you draw the line between semen emission and a full term baby?

Old 10-28-2013, 05:07 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:
This is not a grey issue, this is not a complex issue, this is an issue of right
and wrong and it's simple. Abortion kills babies, those who support abortions or
the "choice" to do so, is supporting the killing of innocent babies. Try and
spin it all they want, try and call it something else, it still does not change
this fact. There was life, and you took it away. You support this sin. If I had
the power to put you in a womb that was about to be aborted, would you accept my
offer? No didn't think so. To quote the wisdom of Regan "Ironic how all the
people who support abortion are already born".
First of all, since when are other peoples' sins any of your business?
Secondly, aren't all these innocent little baby souls going to fly heavenward, straight into the loving arms of Jesus, to dwell in the House of the Lord forever? No earthly trials and tribulations to go through whatsoever.
Problem?

Old 10-28-2013, 05:14 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,920,852 times
Quote:
You support this sin.

Abortion is unconstitutional
1. Sin is something that you believe in, but outside of your particular religious dogma it is meaningless. Your religious beliefs are not a reasonable or constitutional basis for the creation of secular law.

2. Abortion is a constitutionally protected right as determined by the US Supreme Court. What process have you used to determine that it is unconstitutional as you claim?

Old 10-28-2013, 05:16 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,264,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
2. Abortion is a constitutionally protected right as determined by the US Supreme Court. What process have you used to determine that it is unconstitutional as you claim?
Huh. You answered it already.

Jesus. The end.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:18 PM

21,151 posts, read 19,736,448 times
Yeah! Kill the babies of liberal Democrats! Away with them!

Oh wait, I should say "tissues" because we all know liberal Democrats don't produce human offspring.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Kinda misleading.

Parts of the law, not the entire law as stated.

The parts not contested will go into effect as scheduled.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:22 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times
Quote:
I'm on the side that's trying to save them.
Does that support continue once they pass through the birth canal? Just wondering because I keep reading complaints from the right about all the leftist pink-o's who are trying to destroy this country through programs like Head Start and WIC and it's getting harder and harder to find a conservative who actually walks the walk of taking care of kids once they have a belly button.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post

It was not found to be Constitutional. It was deemed that the Federal Government had no say one way or the other, under Article 1 of the US Constitution.
We The People, in the Constitution, did not give the central government the power to dictate that outcome.

It goes to the states and state constitutions.

An amendment to the US Constitution would change all that.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Does that support continue once they pass through the birth canal? Just wondering because I keep reading complaints from the right about all the leftist pink-o's who are trying to destroy this country through programs like Head Start and WIC and it's getting harder and harder to find a conservative who actually walks the walk of taking care of kids once they have a belly button.

What makes a species strong?
What makes a species weak and near extinction.

What happens to the weak in every species, since the creation of life on earth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies