Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 04:14 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,470,844 times

Advertisements

I love how Cons keep reaching...

Actually, it is sad.

Old 11-09-2013, 04:15 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times
If you lived through the 70's, most likely you were exposed to most of the same stuff the President was. And like the President, most of us most likely did things we maybe should have not.

If it were alleged that the President was slipping off to DC hotels to smoke crack and meet with men...then I think I would say the crack part is not OK, but if Michelle knows of the man, then that's all that matters.

What President Obama did in high school, or who or what he experimented with, is of little concern today. I don't have a problem with anyone calling into question his actions as President...so long as they're are fair, balanced, and factual.

Old 11-09-2013, 04:20 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
The fact that people so willingly believe someone about whom there is nothing is proof positive as to how gullible and just plain dumb Americans are.

Koolaid isn't going the way of Twinkies any time soon. Makes me wonder what they put in that stuff to make people so goofy and simple-minded.

True: 90% of the people I know who voted for 0bama are on mood-altering prescription drugs. Probably 100% and I just don't know what that other 10% are taking to get their sorry azzes out of bed each day.
Dale as long as your rant represents the viewpoint of the American rightwing expect to lose most elections.
You are implying people who dont vote your way are=
gullible and just plain dumb Americans
are drinking Koolaid
Are on Drugs
And cant get their sorry azzes out of bed each day.
Really? You cant expect your political party to disrespect half of all Americans in this manner and expect to be politically successful

Old 11-09-2013, 05:40 AM

544 posts, read 610,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
wasnt there already a thread on this? bringing up the past of any candidate is rubbish, especially when there is no corroboration of the events talked about. at this point, who cares? they did the same thing to romney, and it was bullcrap then as well.

I am good at reading people, and I always thought he was a gay.

Obviously anyone with a functioning brain already new he was a liar.

Many people have been claiming his real name is Barry Soetero.. Not a name that would win an election, more like a criminals name.

He lived in Kenya for many years, and he obviously liked kenya more than the US, so that is why people probably saw him as a 'foreigner'. He has hated america from a very young age. He came back to america to change it, not to assimilate.

He's admitted to doing cocaine.

So I'm really unsure why people don't believe this lady? Oh well, the ignorant will be ignorant.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:30 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindrop101 View Post
Foreigner.... check
Gay............check
Liar............check
Soetoro......check
Drug user....check

I am disappointed. She forgot to include that he is an atheist Muslim forger.

On the other hand she has dispelled the theory that nobody who went to school at the same time as him knows of his existence.
He is an atheist Muslim forger.

Happy?

Old 11-09-2013, 06:35 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHarley View Post
I am good at reading people, and I always thought he was a gay.

Obviously anyone with a functioning brain already new he was a liar.

Many people have been claiming his real name is Barry Soetero.. Not a name that would win an election, more like a criminals name.

He lived in Kenya for many years, and he obviously liked kenya more than the US, so that is why people probably saw him as a 'foreigner'. He has hated america from a very young age. He came back to america to change it, not to assimilate.

He's admitted to doing cocaine.

So I'm really unsure why people don't believe this lady? Oh well, the ignorant will be ignorant.
The op a staunch Obama hater starts off with =
"This should drive the Obumbler sycophants up a tree!"
This kinda gives away the intended course this topic is expected to follow
Then he/she gives us a link to a known obama hater "The Manning Report" who has some woman cast all manner of unfounded negatives of Obamas past life.
Then happyharley chimes in with his unfounded hate Obama opinions and basically calls everyone who maybe skeptical of the topic ignorant..
I fail to see a viable point to this topic other than Obama haters adding more disinformation to their crusade to crucify this particular President. I find the delusion from the right so pathetic its actually entertaining, keep it coming....

Old 11-09-2013, 06:40 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentodiaz View Post
This should drive the Obumbler sycophants up a tree!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=GEB-jl4DDhU

Where was all this BEFORE the election? Read more @ High School Classmate Of Barry Soetoro Recalls Him As Cocaine Addicted Liar | YouViewed/Editorial And the first comment to the blog was, “What's in it for her?” So, what's wrong with telling the truth?

She obviously knows nothing about cocaine, addiction, or Obama. I doubt she is using her own name.

And five will get you eight she lies so much she can't call her own dog.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:40 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHarley View Post
Many people have been claiming his real name is Barry Soetero..
they'd be wrong. "barry" is a simple abbreviation for barack and soetOro (not soetEro) was obama's step-father's name that he used while living with him. obama is the third president to do this ( ford and clinton would eventually go on to legally change their names, obama didn't ).

Quote:
Not a name that would win an election, more like a criminals name.
please explain exactly what sounds criminal about soetero and/or soetoro.

Quote:
He lived in Kenya for many years,....
he never lived in kenya. he lived in indonesia from ages 6-10.

Quote:
So I'm really unsure why people don't believe this lady?
because the facts contradict her statements.

Quote:
Oh well, the ignorant will be ignorant.
that does seem to be the case.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:45 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Not many 13 year olds can afford a serious cocaine habit, but then again, most 13 year olds are not drug kingpins like Obama was.

The right wingers who eat up this horse crap are pathetic and not the brightest bunch.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:49 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I doubt she is using her own name.
i've seen a few people research it and the name does check out ( it's her married name, so not the same at the time of the allegations ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies