Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 07:17 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,374,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
Wow, I hope that Kool-Aid tasted good. You have obviously accepted without any actual critical thought the oft repeated propaganda regarding the hapless Masai Messiah, an unqualified creature created out of whole cloth by the corrupt, mendacious mass media.
A legend in his own mind, in reality an empty suit full of platitudes, without an original thought, although with
an overweening self love and arrogance, knowing his clueless supporters and his media echo chamber would never allow criticism, which would of course be RAAAYYCCIISSTT!
Thank the Lord for the 22nd Amendment.
There you go, being nasty again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2020, 08:16 PM

19,219 posts, read 16,701,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I’m not sure what this poster’s point is. Barack Obama was, and is, a kind, caring man. All Presidents are very confident. They have a good opinion of themselves or they would not have run for the Office in the first place.

Trump is extremely self-centered. Maybe you should post about him instead.
How long did it take you to dredge through the pages and pages of threads to dig up this from 2013? It might have been easier to simply start another thread.

Old 06-16-2020, 08:25 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
A god? No. An intelligent, thoughtful well-read President, who served 8 years without major scandal. A caring man with a great sense of humor. A devoted husband and father. If not for the 22nd amendment he'd still be President today.
Boy did you ever get scammed by the corrupt con man. obama hates America, did everything in his power for eight years to bring her to her knees. His only accomplishment was dividing the races, and his efforts are finally paying off, all of this looting and rioting was/is his dream come true, he must be the happiest man on the planet..

Old 06-17-2020, 03:05 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,991,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
Edit: I have no idea why some idiot bumped a story from 2013z. Should merit a suspension.
TDS> thoughtfulness and logic.

Old 06-17-2020, 05:11 AM

764 posts, read 392,495 times
ALL Obama cared about was lining his own pocket, period. Look at his record. Even as a community organizer, he bankrupt them! LOL

Old 06-17-2020, 05:16 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
LOL, it's a topic about Obama from 2013, and the very first response was 7 years later to attack Trump Now THAT is what I call TDS.

Trump lives rent free in the minds of the TDS crowd.
Actually President Obama lives rent free in TRUMP's Syphilis filled mind so much so that he even mentioned him again during yesterday's Executive Order event regarding police reform.

To Wit :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXqgeOWV...jpg&name=large

Old 06-17-2020, 05:17 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
obama was not only the most corrupt president in history, but the most incompetent. He is nothing more than a well polished con man and some fools think he is a god. What fools..
I always find this comment to be curious. I do understand that a lot of Americans believe it, but I can never get them to give their basis as to "why". It's always because of misquotes, fake news, or opinions about the way he smiles, or something else kinda vague.

With Trump, people can point to his past, present, his rhetoric, his reposting of fake news, russian bots, and white supremacist content, but with Obama, there is really no 'evidence'.

It's always "we know what he meant". Like "fundamentally change America", as if that is a bad thing. Obama was/is a progressive. Progressives believe in "progress" (aka 'change'), not exactly a shocker. Trump, on the other hand ran on being a conservative, yet he said he would fix and change things, which is it?

I really wish someone cold point to actual evidence that Obama was "the most currupt POTUS ever". I know, they will believe what they believe, and somehow they believe the "P-grabber" who runs on family values while paying off hookers while he cheated on his third wife is the honest guy.

I just don't get it. I know I never will, and I won't believe the "evidence" they give anymore than they'll believe Obama was/is a decent man who wants to effect positive change in America.

Old 06-19-2020, 09:33 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,811,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I always find this comment to be curious. I do understand that a lot of Americans believe it, but I can never get them to give their basis as to "why". It's always because of misquotes, fake news, or opinions about the way he smiles, or something else kinda vague.

With Trump, people can point to his past, present, his rhetoric, his reposting of fake news, russian bots, and white supremacist content, but with Obama, there is really no 'evidence'.

It's always "we know what he meant". Like "fundamentally change America", as if that is a bad thing. Obama was/is a progressive. Progressives believe in "progress" (aka 'change'), not exactly a shocker. Trump, on the other hand ran on being a conservative, yet he said he would fix and change things, which is it?

I really wish someone cold point to actual evidence that Obama was "the most currupt POTUS ever". I know, they will believe what they believe, and somehow they believe the "P-grabber" who runs on family values while paying off hookers while he cheated on his third wife is the honest guy.

I just don't get it. I know I never will, and I won't believe the "evidence" they give anymore than they'll believe Obama was/is a decent man who wants to effect positive change in America.

The link from the OP has also been removed so it really makes you wonder.

Old 06-19-2020, 09:44 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
The link from the OP has also been removed so it really makes you wonder.
FFS, it is a 7 year old thread staywarm dug up. It is not uncommon for very old links to be broken/removed.

Old 06-19-2020, 09:48 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
ODS is still strong among the right. This as the base is falling away from the current occupant in the WH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies