Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 11:13 AM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Tina Fey and SNL didn't do her any favors, either.
The problem with that, is many people that that was really sarah....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2013, 11:16 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post

I'd bet against you on that, and plenty of posters feel the same way. We know who the cheerleader shills are.
Apparently, you know far less than you think you do.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:16 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,032,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well, the GOP controls the House where impeachment originates. What's the problem? Are you saying they're uncivilized or just gutless wonders?
You said it: "originates"

Why spin wheels the way they did over Clinton? The House impeached him, and the Senate forgave him. Clinton lied several times under oath, yet it mattered little to the Democrats.

You ideologues nitpick points while obfuscating the truth, in one massive choreographed deflection. Isn't it funny how Obama uses a phrase, and within an hour that phrase is the lefts talking point? If I didn't know better, I'd think they are all nothing more than programmable drones.

All you did was re-affirm my suspicion of you, cheerleader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Apparently, you know far less than you think you do.
It must hurt to be wrong so consistently.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Amusing. Sarah Palin accomplished more good as the governor of Alaska than King Obama has accomplished in his entire life.
Talking about her resignation are ya?

Old 11-13-2013, 11:17 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Wow... talk about historical revisions. Just about every "thing" she said the left picked apart as false, even if it was actually true. The problem is; the left only believe what the left want them to believe, even if it is a lie. Exp: Obamacare, Benghazi, NSA spying, IRS targetting, Voter ID laws... etc.

Progressives believe they are the civilized ones, but in a civilized world, Obama would have been impeached for dereliction long ago.
Dereliction is not a Presidential impeachable offense. High crimes and misdemeanors are. Dereliction is abandonment of ...whatever. The President is not in the military so dereliction of duty does not apply.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
You said it: "originates"

Why spin wheels the way they did over Clinton? The House impeached him, and the Senate forgave him. You ideologues nitpick points while obfuscating the truth. All you did was re-affirm my suspicion of you, cheerleader.
You're the one who alleged "in a civilized world, Obama would have been impeached for dereliction long ago." As I said, I guess your GOP heroes are either a bunch of uncivilized mutts or gutless wonders.

Quote:
It must hurt to be wrong so consistently.
Well, in this thread, one thing I am certain you are wrong about is your lame allegation of knowing what I think. So tell us how you feel being 100% incorrect in your blather.

BTW, I think Matthews is a putz, it just cracks me up what hypocrites the self-Righteous are whining about him while they lap up similar crap that flowing from Limbaugh, Coulter, et al.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:21 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Come on, the only way Mrs. Palin would have not been ridiculed is not to have spoken. Mrs Palin was woefully unprepared to be thrust onto the world stage. It was not her fault, but not the media's either.
Like Obama was experienced & polished in world politics,economics...when Obama speaks its a lie you can believe in.
Hope & Change to this guy is Hope nobody notices his lies because then he has to Change his talking points...the tangled web that he weaves.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Amusing. Sarah Palin accomplished more good as the governor of Alaska than King Obama has accomplished in his entire life.
OMG...that's funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Why are you so angry? I didn't disparage Mrs. Palin? Do you think diss-ing President Obama changes the facts of what I posted? What do you dispute of my post?

Was Mrs. Palin ready to be on a world-wide stage? Of course you won't answer because the only true answer is no she was not.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Like Obama was experienced & polished in world politics,economics...when Obama speaks its a lie you can believe in.
Hope & Change to this guy is Hope nobody notices his lies because then he has to Change his talking points...the tangled web that he weaves.
Why are you bringing up Obama to counter my point. Is that all you have?
What does Obama have to with Mrs. Palin not being ready for the world-wide stage?

Old 11-13-2013, 11:27 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Dereliction is not a Presidential impeachable offense. High crimes and misdemeanors are. Dereliction is abandonment of ...whatever. The President is not in the military so dereliction of duty does not apply.
He is Commander & Chief and a sorry one at that he didn't kill Osama the brave Navy Seals did while he shuffled cards .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies