Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 10:52 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,772,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
SO, you don't care about animals, got it....

Why would you want to see an animal die from malnutrition or the such, when those animals prior to that be harvested, and provided to homeless shelters for food.

This is just 1:

Hunters Sharing the Harvest
As I said, I totally despise nature, the whole primitive system behind it.
I try not to interfere with nature, and if that means wild animals die because there is too little food, so be it. The wild is not my garden, it is none of my business what happens in the wild.

I do like animals, but very few species, I simply don't care about the vast majority of species, I neither want to harm them, nor help them. I don't even have any pets because the few species I like can't be kept as pets, and the rest I don't trust. Not to mention that I would feel odd to buy food for animals as long as humans are hungry.

We have more than enough plant food to feed our homeless if we really wanted to.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies