Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 05:03 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,831,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And you still have yet to answer any questions....in YOUR thread....

Is that because you know this is a dumb thread...I though so....

And I asked where did you go, not why you are not posting....maybe, maybe, one day your reading comprehension will develope....I doubt it, though...
I went to work. Already said that. What part of your question did I not answer. There you go.

Old 11-19-2013, 05:06 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Maybe your comprehension will develop beyond that of a small child. I doubt it, though.

I went to work. Already said that. Reading comprehensions fail? Yeah, ask the guy I'm responding to, about that. Most of his posts are fail.

Nice try to derail my thread, though. Not the first time someone has tried.
To get us back on topic, do you mind addressing my post to you?

Quote:
I'll pass. I graduated college earlier this month and the last thing I need to worry about is some firearm and ammo that I don't want.

If you want to personally purchase these firearms that will go to graduates and supply them with enough ammo to last them a while, then please do so.

Old 11-30-2013, 04:49 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
To get us back on topic, do you mind addressing my post to you?
You know their is no way in hell he will answer, right?

Old 11-30-2013, 05:00 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,529,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Put down the pipe and back away from the bong, slowly.
You do realize that more guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens actually scare criminals and reduce violent crime rates don't you?

We know that not permitting law abiding citizens to defend themselves with firearms works well don't we, just like in Chicago, where only the criminals carry guns, and the gun murders are counted by the dozen, and that's just for the week-end.

Old 11-30-2013, 05:10 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,529,007 times
Quote:
That would be pretty awesome. Here's your diploma and here's your pistol and ammo.

Plus, they could throw their caps in the air and shoot at them at the end of the ceremony.
No, of course not, because responsible (educated) gun owners know and practice safe gun handling and follow the 4 rules of gun safety. Education is a great thing, ignorance, especially willful ignorance is just inexcusable.

Old 11-30-2013, 06:31 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
That would be pretty awesome. Here's your diploma and here's your pistol and ammo.

I bet that would solve some problems. What if every criminal knew every person could be potentially packing steel? Plus, they could throw their caps in the air and shoot at them at the end of the ceremony.

They, of course, could have the option of declining the weapon or selling it, or whatever.
America will give you an education and also give you the means of self protection.

Open carry, everywhere. This is America, not some pansy country.

The weapon and ammo would be worth more than the average liberal arts degree they are receiving.

Old 11-30-2013, 06:35 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Quote:

I bet that would solve some problems. What if every criminal knew every person could be potentially packing steel? Plus, they could throw their caps in the air and shoot at them at the end of the ceremony.

They, of course, could have the option of declining the weapon or selling it, or whatever.
America will give you an education and also give you the means of self protection.

Open carry, everywhere. This is America, not some pansy country.
They should be if they are require to serve in military otherwise its just more free stuff .Likely many would be in pawn shop in a week.Others would shoot their foot off;LOL.

Old 11-30-2013, 06:35 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,366,942 times
This thread is just all kinds of crazy!

Old 12-01-2013, 03:44 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,831,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
You know their is no way in hell he will answer, right?
Nailed it. Wait. Never mind. Failed it. Why are your posts always so wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I'll pass. I graduated college earlier this month and the last thing I need to worry about is some firearm and ammo that I don't want.

If you want to personally purchase these firearms that will go to graduates and supply them with enough ammo to last them a while, then please do so.
Ok. As the others already picked up on/noted, it's sarcasm. I'm sure you noticed it, too. You're just playing like you missed it.
Seriously, I said "Shoot at their caps when they graduate." Like Yosemite Sam. You won't believe how many people took that to be something that should actually occur.

If you take the idea of everyone should have access to a gun to "just give everyone a gun if they want one" it is absurd on its face because America is full of stupid people. Seriously ....stupid....people.
I work tech support and I've met people that think the start button in Windows will delete all their files.
Some people shouldn't have access to things.

But, you've got people on this site who are arguing all about their rights. Should stupid/crazy people have the same right to dangerous things? That's the question. In the USA the answer is ...Yes.

Yes, any regular ol' idiot/crazy person can buy a lots of guns and kill lots of people or themselves. God Bess the USA.

Old 12-01-2013, 08:35 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Nailed it. Wait. Never mind. Failed it. Why are your posts always so wrong?

Ok. As the others already picked up on/noted, it's sarcasm. I'm sure you noticed it, too. You're just playing like you missed it.
Seriously, I said "Shoot at their caps when they graduate." Like Yosemite Sam. You won't believe how many people took that to be something that should actually occur.

If you take the idea of everyone should have access to a gun to "just give everyone a gun if they want one" it is absurd on its face because America is full of stupid people. Seriously ....stupid....people.
I work tech support and I've met people that think the start button in Windows will delete all their files.
Some people shouldn't have access to things.

But, you've got people on this site who are arguing all about their rights. Should stupid/crazy people have the same right to dangerous things? That's the question. In the USA the answer is ...Yes.

Yes, any regular ol' idiot/crazy person can buy a lots of guns and kill lots of people or themselves. God Bess the USA.
Notice when people really mean something, then they get called on it...they always say, you did not notice the sarcasm or something to tell you that you are wrong and that is not what I really meant....

Well, here you go...see the quote above.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies