Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 06:55 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Which of these laws are affecting you? I`m sure you know that every person who is in jail was once a law abiding citizen.
And they chose a path, does everyone choose the same path?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2013, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayid Linus View Post
Your guns will never be taken from you. What pisses me off is you and others on here know that and yet you ***** and moan about this every single day. There is no large scale effort to confiscate guns. Stop pretending there is. The fact that it may be a pain in the ass to go through the hoops you have to to get guns and ammo is just that; a pain in the ass. So are a lot of things we do.
The problem is, there are people in places that can and will do it if they are able...that's the problem...whether you think it will happen, we will never know...maybe not in out life time or my sons, but the fact that people in the senate have said they would take guns away...that is the problem...

Old 12-21-2013, 06:59 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,234,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The problem is, there are people in places that can and will do it if they are able...that's the problem...whether you think it will happen, we will never know...maybe not in out life time or my sons, but the fact that people in the senate have said they would take guns away...that is the problem...
So vote them out.

Old 12-21-2013, 07:02 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,760,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
"They`re trying to control law abiding citizens" Oh boy! Paranoia strikes deep. The more guns we have in circulation, the easier it is for bad guys and the mentally ill to obtain them. That`s a Jr. High Economics lesson.
Apparently stupidity strikes deep as well. Guns are here. People have a right to own them. The mentally ill do not. We have to come up with a realistic way to make it more difficult for the mentally ill to obtain firearms. Democrats have not talked about nor have they done anything about how to go about doing this. They are only focusing on limiting people who have a right to own firearms. Because of this, nothing is being done. That's a Pre K. common sense lesson.

Old 12-21-2013, 07:18 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,760,206 times
Quote:
Your guns will never be taken from you. What pisses me off is you and others on here know that and yet you ***** and moan about this every single day. There is no large scale effort to confiscate guns. Stop pretending there is. The fact that it may be a pain in the ass to go through the hoops you have to to get guns and ammo is just that; a pain in the ass. So are a lot of things we do.
They're trying AR15 and many other rifles that are the post popular and most owned firearms in the U.S. They are banning Shotguns that hold more than a certain number of rounds. They are banning handguns that are designed to hold a certain number of rounds. They are banning long guns that have pistol grips, collapsible stocks, etc. There are new laws on on length. Laws that make guns illegal to have based on dozens of cosmetic features. Are they out right banning all guns no, but are they trying every back door way possible to take our guns, yes. Are they already doing this and are confiscating firearms in states like CA, NY, DC... Yes. Also, taking our guns does not always mean taking the guns we currently own. It can also mean taking what guns that we want to buy by making them illegal to manufacture.

Did the main proponents of gun control openly admit to her agenda to ban all guns, yes. Can it be done if they ever have the votes to do so, yes. Will it be a pain in the ass, yes. Has it been done in the UK, Canada, and other countries despite being a pain in the ass, yes. Do I fear that there will be an outright ban, no. Do I fear that most of my firearms will become illegal to own, yes. Do you know what the heck you're talking about, no.

Last edited by DoniDanko; 12-21-2013 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: Fixed for Sayid Linus

Old 12-21-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
So vote them out.
Did not know I cold vote in CA...is that a new rule?

Old 12-21-2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
They're trying AR15 and many other rifles that are the post popular and most owned firearms in the U.S. They are banning Shotguns that hold more than a certain number of rounds. They are banning handguns that are designed to hold a certain number of rounds. They are banning long guns that have pistol grips, collapsible stocks, etc. There are new laws on on length. Laws that make guns illegal to have based on dozens of cosmetic features. Are they out right banning all guns no, but are they trying every back door way possible to take our guns, yes. Are they already doing this and are confiscating firearms in states like CA, NY, DC... Yes. Also, taking our guns does not always mean taking the guns we currently own. It can also mean taking what guns that we want to buy by making them illegal to manufacture.

Did the main proponents of gun control openly admit to her agenda to ban all guns, yes. Can it be done if they ever have the votes to do so, yes. Will it be a pain in the ass, yes. Has it been done in the UK, Canada, and other countries despite being a pain in the ass, yes. Do I fear that there will be an outright ban, no. Do I fear that most of my firearms will become illegal to own, yes. Do you know what the f**k you're talking about, no.
People don't like facts....

Old 12-21-2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Did not know I cold vote in CA...is that a new rule?
Yes.

Old 12-21-2013, 07:39 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,030,169 times
Quote:
You are completely clueless when it comes to history.

In fact I have a rule. Don't discuss anything about guns with people that know nothing about guns. And you know nothing about guns after reading your responses in this thread.

Good Day

Old 12-21-2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
You are completely clueless when it comes to history.

In fact I have a rule. Don't discuss anything about guns with people that know nothing about guns. And you know nothing about guns after reading your responses in this thread.

Good Day
I know that your guns will never be taken from you.
I also know you like to fake outrage.
Good day to you too. And Happy Holidays also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies