Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2013, 04:52 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,390,278 times

Advertisements

To all my Democrat friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To all my Republican friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2013, 04:56 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Old 12-24-2013, 07:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Same to you! Buon Natale" Merry Christmas, is a very festive Italian day, filled with friends and family, and tons of food, and baked goods.

Wish you could join us. I cooked enough for a couple of armies, plus baked baked baked.

Before eating we have anti pasta, cheeses, Italian lunch meat, olives, all those goodies. And apertizers.

I bake all the ITALIAN home made food you can think of. Then my Honey Baked Ham, and 11 fixings. Home Made Breads, and all my pastries, wine beer, and liquor for those who want it. Then we play a thievery game, which is so much fun. Music, and a day of Thanks! Actually we have 15 different main courses. And all my pies, cakes, cookie bars, cheese cake, cookies fudge and a delicious Chocolate Trifle. Wine moscato, desserts and i'm full thinking of it.

Buon Natale to all on CD And hope 2014 will be the best NEW YEARS YET.

Old 12-24-2013, 07:36 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
¡Feliz Navidad a todos! Merry Christmas everyone

Texan2yankee, don't be a smart ass. Really, on today of all days

Old 12-24-2013, 07:51 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
To all my Democrat friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To all my Republican friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Thanks for the laugh --- and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies