Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2014, 08:49 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,829,224 times

Advertisements

So we can start expecting the roads to be adequately plowed then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2014, 08:51 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Think of all the money saved when you don't have cops chasing after pot users and illegal sellers, keeping people out prison, and the cost of prosecution. Also how much will be raised on revenue from taxes. It's also $400 million taken out of the hands of mass murdering criminal cartels. Hopefully all states following soon.
The medical care for the carnage from the irresponsible cns impaired users will dwarf the 400 mill$

Old 01-03-2014, 09:19 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
The medical care for the carnage from the irresponsible cns impaired users will dwarf the 400 mill$
is this english? I'm not sure if I can read it

I think you may be right. . .about the medical care impact.

Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization - The Daily Currant

"We told everyone this would happen," says Peter Swindon, President and CEO of local brewer MolsonCoors, "Marijuana is a deadly hardcore drug that causes addiction and destroys lives.
"When was the last time you heard of someone overdosing on beer? All these pro-marijuana groups should be ashamed of themselves. The victims' blood is on their hands."

Old 01-03-2014, 09:26 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
What Mike Huckabee is, is a Christian conservative.

Neoconservative is one who supports a large military and engagement in foreign war to spread democracy. I give you, Ronald Reagan
And you don't think a new Reagan would get some serious votes?

Old 01-03-2014, 09:27 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post

Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization - The Daily Currant

"We told everyone this would happen," says Peter Swindon, President and CEO of local brewer MolsonCoors, "Marijuana is a deadly hardcore drug that causes addiction and destroys lives.
"When was the last time you heard of someone overdosing on beer? All these pro-marijuana groups should be ashamed of themselves. The victims' blood is on their hands."

That article was hilarious! "Jessie Pinkman" the mythical methamphetamine drug dealer from NM and from the hit show, Breaking Bad even made it in there.

Psst, for those who have not figured it out, this article is pure satire.

Old 01-03-2014, 10:41 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
So we can start expecting the roads to be adequately plowed then?
Not until after they build that new billion dollar sports stadium...

Old 01-03-2014, 11:33 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,930,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post

Funny

Old 01-03-2014, 11:35 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,930,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Just like the medical care for all those raging alcoholics?

Old 01-03-2014, 12:18 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I didn't say he had Reagan style.

Let's face facts, who looked better? Jimmy Carter or Ronald Reagan? Dukakis? Clinton? Bush sr? Bush or Gore? How about Bush Kerry? Don't you think McCain and Romney both looked bad next to the young vibrant Obama? Or how about when McCains numbers skyrocketed when he brought the sexy Alaska governor who liked guns and is very charismatic?

Huckabee is not a good looking guy on stage next to Hillary and Bill.

Just simple truth. The agenda is a smaller part of why we vote.

Old 01-03-2014, 12:26 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Because conservatives still love those who grow government and spend like drunken sailors when it suits their agenda, eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies