Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 04:27 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Seriously dude...how many gay threads are you going to start?
Thank you. Now I know that I am not the first to tie homosexuality to this story. I didn't want to appear as a troll with my response. But, I think the case can be made that this is proof that the Boy Scouts of America have always been right to deny homosexual men from leadership, or boys from membership.

Old 01-16-2014, 04:28 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Why is the gay pedophiles sexual orientation notable but the straight pedophiles sexual orientation is only notable "If I prefer."

?
A pedophile is an abhorrent person regardless. If I say "rapist" is it any less damning if the person raped was opposite rather than same sex? What point are you trying to make? That gays are being unfairly criticized for being pedophiles when straights are also pedophiles? They are both scum that need to be shot.

Old 01-16-2014, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Thank you. Now I know that I am not the first to tie homosexuality to this story. I didn't want to appear as a troll with my response. But, I think the case can be made that this is proof that the Boy Scouts of America have always been right to deny homosexual men from leadership, or boys from membership.
Exactly.

Old 01-16-2014, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
With Duck Dynasty Dude calling on men to marry 16 yo girls this crowd wants to document that?
The legal age for marriage for girls in Louisianna is 15 with parental consent, which they had. What's your point?

Old 01-16-2014, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
So far all we know is both of his victims are of the same sex which would make him gay , right?
Without question.

Old 01-16-2014, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Seems you have already tried the case. Maybe you should send your ruling to the court so they can save time and money.
Are you trying to make the utterly absurd claim that this man doesn't have a problem with sexual attraction to boys?

Your ridiculous admonishment is testament to the absurdity of arrant "political correctness," when we cannot bring ourselves to admit what is obvious for fear of being percievd as too judgemental.

The man will have his day in court. As for me, I am free to call it what it is, and I will.

Old 01-16-2014, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
And gay.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Old 01-16-2014, 04:53 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,389,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
That goes without saying. He was sodomizing boys.
Most men who rape other men are heterosexual

Most men who sexually abuse boys are heterosexual - only a small percentage are true pedophiles and an even smaller percentage are gay males.

Attach sensors to his weiner and show him videos of naked women then naked men- I'm betting he'll get a rise for the women, not the men.

Old 01-16-2014, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
I'm trying to understand why people like you feel the need to highlight the fact that it's a homosexual pedophile but in other cases the need to highlight the fact the pedophile was hetereosexual isn't important. You said as much yourself. You said they're different.

We all know what people like yourself are doing.
You seem to have some kind of persecution complex. I regard pedophilia as an abominable act whether the victim is male or female. Do I think it's worse if it's a man sodomizing a boy? I'd be a liar if I said no. It's disgustingly awful. Sex between same sex consenting adults is disgustingly awful.
Now, what point are you trying to make?

Old 01-16-2014, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Lets see, when a gay couple is slighted from a christian ran bakery that refuses to bake a wedding cake we hear about it. But when a homosexual assaults young boys we should n't hear about that
The Christian run bakery slighted nobody, however. And I suspect they were purposely selected for the purpose of bringing suit. In any case, the bakery was within it's rights. To be forced to bake and decorate a custom product is forcing them into involutary servitude, just as a photographer forced to photograph a "gay" wedding would be.
The 13th Amendment, Section 1, reads:

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
But, I agree with you. We are supposed to close our eyes and pretend this man was not what he plainly appears to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies