Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 07:24 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
You claimed that the bigoted Democrats became Republicans. That was the lie. There was only one southern bigoted Democrat that became a Republican - Strom Thurmond. Every other southern bigoted Democrat remained a Democrat until their death. That includes:
  • Orval Fabus
  • Benjamin Travis Laney
  • John Stennis
  • James Eastland
  • Allen Ellender
  • Russell Long
  • John Sparkman
  • John McClellan
  • Richard Russell
  • Herman Talmadge
  • George Wallace
  • Lester Maddox
  • John Rarick
  • Robert Byrd
  • Al Gore, Sr.
  • Bull Connor
Every one of them a bigoted southern Democrat, and every one of them remained a bigoted southern Democrat until their death.

No matter how much you lie, you will never be able to escape the reality that Democrats are bigots.
No matter how hard you try and keep posting that list, you'll never be able to change the reality that that was then, and the party is different today. Seriously, those guys are all dead, and you think that proves something about today's party? How old are you, anyway?

Your posts about "liberal freaks" are vicious, ugly and most of all, stupid. Your understanding of US history is miniscule. Yet here you are, posting things that are an embarrassment to yourself.

I've proved you were wrong on other threads on this issue and you ignored me. Would you like me to do it again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2014, 07:26 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
I know many Democrats who are more conservative than some Republicans.

Old 01-22-2014, 01:21 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
No matter how hard you try and keep posting that list, you'll never be able to change the reality that that was then, and the party is different today. Seriously, those guys are all dead, and you think that proves something about today's party?
No, it has not changed. Liberal freaks are just as intolerant and bigoted as they always have been. Any black who DARES stray from the Democratic Party plantation is denigrated and demeaned by liberal freaks. The Democratic Party will always be the party of slaveholders and bigots.
Quote:
How old are you, anyway?
Obviously a lot older than you.
Quote:
Your posts about "liberal freaks" are vicious, ugly and most of all, stupid.
Actually, it is a very accurate label describing human filth that have no honor and seek to destroy the American way of life.
Quote:
Your understanding of US history is miniscule. Yet here you are, posting things that are an embarrassment to yourself.
My knowledge of history is vastly superior to yours. I actually lived during those times and unlike you, I do not have to manufacture lies.
Quote:
I've proved you were wrong on other threads on this issue and you ignored me. Would you like me to do it again?
You are incapable of proving anything because nothing you post is credible. All mentally defective liberal freaks do is lie, habitually.

Old 01-22-2014, 01:25 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I know many Democrats who are more conservative than some Republicans.
As do I. In case you were not aware, those Republicans are commonly referred to as RINOs and true conservatives have been doing their best to flush that filth from the GOP ranks.

Old 01-22-2014, 02:35 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
LOL at the OP. You evidently don't know much about Dr. King.

He was for income redistribution, he was against the war in Vietnam, he was for government assistance (even a minimum income given to citizens by the government) he was for Affirmative Action and many other more liberal ideologies.

Like most of us, blacks and liberals included, he was not "one" thing and in no way can be pigeonholed as such, he was a Christian and may very well have been republican (even though he never claimed to be a republican and republicans today only say this due to his sister being one, not him as he saw fault with both parties, as we all should). He was a man who accomplished great things in his short life and for that I, as a black American living in his hometown am appreciative.

Old 01-22-2014, 02:58 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
No, it has not changed. Liberal freaks are just as intolerant and bigoted as they always have been. Any black who DARES stray from the Democratic Party plantation is denigrated and demeaned by liberal freaks. The Democratic Party will always be the party of slaveholders and bigots.
Obviously a lot older than you.
Actually, it is a very accurate label describing human filth that have no honor and seek to destroy the American way of life.
My knowledge of history is vastly superior to yours. I actually lived during those times and unlike you, I do not have to manufacture lies.
You are incapable of proving anything because nothing you post is credible. All mentally defective liberal freaks do is lie, habitually.
Such charming behavior.

I have lived through a lot of this. I have proved factually that you are wrong. And all you've got is more lies and insults.

[shrug]

It says a lot about your character, not mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies