Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 08:03 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,251,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
Shows your ignorance ... Last time i checked it was the US of A that created your so called al qaeda and we are the ones that having been sticking our nose in EVERY country with our military.

Would you like it if a group of thugs came in your house with loaded weapons , treating you like the dirt you walk on , throwing you around , beating you , and possibly raping your wife/ kids ? and telling you what to do? Probably not . Would you sit there and take it or try to fight back with whatever you can ?
Alright, you have seriously gone off the deep end. We supported Osama in Afghanistan against the Soviets.

Osama then turned his hate on the US because of Israel and the fact of our presence in the ME.

He wanted the US out of the ME but the ME wanted the US there. The US will always listen to governments rather than some petulant idiot with delusions of grandeur. Why Saudi Arabia didn't have an issue with taking out Osama who was a Saudi Citizen. Since then other brain dead idiots of Osama's ilk have been hunted down and exterminated like vermin.

And I will continue to support that mission no badly how the idiot in the WH messes it up.

And what your described above is the calling card of the Taliban.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2014, 08:04 AM

68,349 posts, read 54,484,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Killing him must have offended the hell out of him.

As well as the righties who allege liberals support Muslims it made liars of.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
What does any of this have to do with Christianity? It was the OP that brought up religion to wrongly imply Islam was the cause of all current conflicts.
Its actually certain adherents of a religion invented by a child molester that I have issues with.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:05 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,954,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
Shows your ignorance ... Last time i checked it was the US of A that created your so called al qaeda and we are the ones that having been sticking our nose in EVERY country with our military.

Would you like it if a group of thugs came in your house with loaded weapons , treating you like the dirt you walk on , throwing you around , beating you , and possibly raping your wife/ kids ? and telling you what to do? Probably not . Would you sit there and take it or try to fight back with whatever you can ?

OK...We should keep our nose out of everybody's business.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:08 AM

68,349 posts, read 54,484,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Its actually certain adherents of a religion invented by a child molester that I have issues with.
How do you feel about certain adherents of a religion that harbored child molesters?

Old 01-21-2014, 08:09 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,340,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yeah, I guess we didn't go after Osama for fear of offending him, eh? What a load of self-Righteous hogwash.
Are you willfully ignorant, or is it your natural state?

Old 01-21-2014, 08:09 AM

Quote:
How do you feel about certain adherents of a religion that harbored child molesters?
They should be hung, drawn and quartered.

But I am not in charge.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:12 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,062,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Great, it must bre bash a major religion day in rightwingnutville.
Quote:
No surprise -- Cannot contribute to the thread aside from name-calling of conservatives and trying to divert the topic to Catholics.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:14 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,133,357 times
Quote:
As well as the righties who allege liberals support Muslims it made liars of.

a WIN WIN!

Old 01-21-2014, 08:16 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,660,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Alright, you have seriously gone off the deep end. We supported Osama in Afghanistan against the Soviets.

Osama then turned his hate on the US because of Israel and the fact of our presence in the ME.

He wanted the US out of the ME but the ME wanted the US there. The US will always listen to governments rather than some petulant idiot with delusions of grandeur. Why Saudi Arabia didn't have an issue with taking out Osama who was a Saudi Citizen. Since then other brain dead idiots of Osama's ilk have been hunted down and exterminated like vermin.

And I will continue to support that mission no badly how the idiot in the WH messes it up.

And what your described above is the calling card of the Taliban.
You have your opinion and i have mine. I dont support terrorism but i also dont support the bull**** that has been going on with the military gods of this country. When you try to control a big crowd there will be resistance like it or not.

Do you know what the elite and military thirsts for ? Is GOD ... Gold Oil Drugs . Thats their GOD. Dont worry , you can stay blind and deaf .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies