Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 11:00 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,195,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmongers View Post
fine, sister... feel better?

anywho, I like how you do nothing to disprove anything I said, which is entirely backed up by facts. How does that feel? How does it feel to know that you have no way of defending your stance?

You keep saying he's a wife beater with a history of domestic violence, but you can't prove it.

You say he chased trayvon down and shot him pretty much in cold blood, but you can't prove it.

Please, answer the question directly. Stop dodging. Your attempt at deflecting is obvious. This behavior is all too rampant.
Nope, not dodging at all. I stated my beliefs on the matter and don't find you worth the time to link the man's whole history. The info is there, but you choose to deny the pattern of violence. See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
There have been many people, including a cop, who have described Zimmerman as dangerous

Maybe all those people are liars (girlfriend, wife, father in law, neighbor, cop) and there is some conspiracy against him.

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer - U.S. News
Exactly but that poster is content to live in denial.

Old 02-04-2014, 06:07 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,876,038 times
Other than the races of the people involved; I see no major similarities between these cases.

From the sounds of it, Dunn is a murderer and if the information presented in the article are true than Dunn is at least guilty of manslaughter and more likely second degree murder. He shot up a car over an argument over music, which is kind of different than killing someone in what was at least a fight and quite possibly an assault.

Trying to compare the two cases is like comparing a black man who was lynched for making a pass at a white woman to a black man on death row for raping and murdering a white man.

Old 02-04-2014, 06:28 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,182,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post

You can't chase down a man, get into an altercation, kill him, then claim self defense.
Unfortunately, Florida has said you can.

Old 02-04-2014, 08:04 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,843,531 times
a previous poster said most killing is still minority on minority, yet i can name 5 shootings off the top of my head right now where a white male has gunned down a black that happened within 12 months of today.

renisha mcbride and that white detroit homeowner.
jonathan ferrell and the white cop in nc.
dunn and jordan davis.
the white guy the other day who snipered 2 blacks in wv.
zimmerman and martin.

Old 02-04-2014, 09:12 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,474,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
a previous poster said most killing is still minority on minority, yet i can name 5 shootings off the top of my head right now where a white male has gunned down a black that happened within 12 months of today.

dunn and jordan davis.
zimmerman and martin.
wow 5 in a year? There are multiples of 10's on any given weekend in Chicago where it is black on black.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:12 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,223,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This shooting is extremely similar to the movie theater shooting in that both shooters killed people for doing something not threatening, but simply annoying. These concealed weapon carriers/murderers are all acting like Michael Douglas in Falling Down, and it's getting very bizarre because this is not a movie, it is reality. There should be a billboard at the Fla border on the interstate--Welcome to the Gunshine State--concealed weapons carried by a-holes--irritation may result in death. Stay safe and have fun!

Actually the one in the movie theatre was a COP and if he did it in uniform he would have gotten OFF. He will most likely not get off on this one though.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:16 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,599,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I knew there would be supporters.
Of course. We should copy a certain other race that stands behind its accused regardless of facts.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:57 AM

29 posts, read 106,975 times
You still include 'wife + girlfriend' even though they were both proven to be lying? Really? Seriously? This is what is wrong with people. You continue to spout off nonsense even after its been proven wrong...

Don't take MY word for it. All you have to do is use google and find the answers yourself. Shellie was caught lying, and Schiebe was caught red-handed trying to make a living off of Zimmerman's 'fame'. Neither case makes a compelling argument for Zimmerman being violent.

Also, did you even bother to look into the supposed 'resisting arrest' charge, which by the way was dropped? Rhetorical question. I know you didn't. Zimmerman didn't know the plain clothed officer, who didn't announce himself, was a cop. He thought said cop was just some punk was messing with his buddy, so in Zimmerman's view, he was only defending his friend, not resisting arrest. He had NO idea that the person was an officer. Did you even know that? Don't worry, I know you didn't, which would be pretty typical and not entirely your fault since the media once again spun it to make it seem as though Zimmerman attacked a cop in uniform. The charge was ultimately dropped.

Let me guess, "his judge daddy got him off" LMAO...

Every single case that any one points to as proof of Zimmerman's violence is never actually proof of Zimmerman's violent nature. That's not my fault.

DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. RESEARCH IT YOURSELF! DON'T JUST TAKE SOMEONE'S WORD FOR ANYTHING.

Quote:
Nope, not dodging at all. I stated my beliefs on the matter and don't find you worth the time to link the man's whole history. The info is there, but you choose to deny the pattern of violence. See below.
YOU'RE DODGING. You stating that I'm not worht your time is just a convenient excuse so that you won't have to face the fact that you're wrong. You saying that you're not dodging does not mean that you're not dodging. You are in fact avoiding everything and trying to put up a wall between us.

You're wrong and you have no way to disprove me. You really need to get a grasp of what proof actually is. I've seen so many people here and in other places try to pass of a mere guess as legitimate proof. That just sad.

Old 02-04-2014, 11:19 AM

52,744 posts, read 34,654,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

dunn and jordan davis.
zimmerman and martin.
so you're claiming that 5 is greater than 1,000+?

really?

Old 02-04-2014, 11:20 AM

608 posts, read 483,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Can we somehow give an IQ test prior to gun purchasing? That would eliminate a lot of problems right there.

Stupid is as stupid does. This has nothing to do with race, and everything about being stupid. The guy who was waiting for his new wife, could have just told himself he is leaving in a minute, and not got into it with the jerks, who had too loud of music. After all, we already know they were jerks. People like that are not polite, and lower their music on request, they often make it louder. The guy who shot them was the stupid one, he just wanted to show them....really, he needs to go to prison, just to be out of the gene pool.
Deal! As long as we can do the same before ANYONE is allowed to vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies