Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2014, 01:51 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
What difference does it make?
I'm personally tired of the petty partisanship that makes up the bulk of our discourse these days. I prefer actual discussions of policies, and facts that actually lead to meaningful conversations about how to resolve our problems. Because we have very real problems, and we desperately need a government able and willing to address those problems. But instead, people like to attack Mrs Clinton and Mrs Obama for their looks. Because that's going to lead to a productive discourse.....in nutso-whacko land. In the real world, it's time for people to grow up. Instead of acting like 12-year-old boys mucking it up in the bathroom over how the new science teacher's glasses look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2014, 01:51 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Hillary wants power.

For what?

Just power.

Liberals admire that in a woman.

As opposed to conservatives who prefer their women powerless.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:54 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The nastiness in this thread is heartbreaking.

And what's worse is that the thread is about Mr Sizemore's attempt to SELL his Hollywood tell-all. A book that has little to recommend it, so he's trying to drum up interest with salacious details that are probably pure fantasy.

Dang ! I missed this " go to" angle.

I think I have snow between the ears, given the piles along side my driveway are now, as of today, taller than I am.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:54 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,873,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
As opposed to conservatives who prefer their women powerless.
Conservatives are so impotent, they only teach their women to shoot.

Hillary, on the other hand, teaches her men to bomb and strafe.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:57 PM

13,966 posts, read 5,630,295 times
Sure...go after Bill about sex again. Last time the GOP did this Clinton's approval rating went up 17 points. The time before that, it got him elected President. The time before that, it got him elected governor of AR.

I realize I have a math degree and all, but even pre-school pattern recognition of the "this is a circle, this is a square" level should be able to recognize that when you go after Bill Clinton for pulling mad strange, you do him and anyone connected with him a big, huge favor.

Word to the wise - drop the attacks on Bill. Go after "what difference does it make" and various other Hillary specific things AND NOT HER PERSONAL LIFE. Clintons always win when you attack them personally because the media loves them some Democrat royalty, and they are the 1st Family of Democrat politics, having supplanted the Kennedys.

Isn't trying to give amnesty to 20 million illegals enough of a losing strategy for 2016? Why do Republicans need to find more ways to lose to pile on to that? Are they really worried that amnesty alone won't lose them the election? Maybe if they replace ObamaCare with the xerox copy called BoehnerCare, and just make it more unpopular by giving a tax break or dodge to some big GOP donor...maybe that will for sure, no doubt, stop even worrying about even a remote chance of winning lock up the election for Hillary.

Only way I can explain them trying to redeem the one knock on Clinton, which was him bumping uglies with a chunkster. Great, erase everyone's one bad memory by scrubbing it with images of naked Elizabeth Hurley in her prime? Why not just make him a rock star, President of the UN General Assembly, give him a Nobel prize and have the Pope bless him as a saint as well? Is it me, or does it seem like every time the GOP does anything you could swear they are being commended to by Hillary's campaign manager?

Old 02-05-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
And tell me just how does Bill Clinton judge women? For their intellect and stimulating conversation?
Judging by how long his marriage with Hillary has lasted, and how Chelsea has been raised, I would answer absolutely yes!

Old 02-05-2014, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Conservatives are so impotent, they only teach their women to shoot.

Hillary, on the other hand, teaches her men to bomb and strafe.
Well, if they're barefoot and pregnant all the time, they sure better know how to shoot.

Old 02-05-2014, 02:38 PM

1,632 posts, read 1,850,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And to think they all knew about JKF and his affairs but kept it quiet while he was President.

It's not our concern but Hillary's.
Yes it is our concern when politicians put themselfs in blackmail positions.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:01 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,047,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supplies View Post
Yes it is our concern when politicians put themselfs in blackmail positions.
An affair is hardly a decent blackmail position.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:27 PM

1,507 posts, read 1,975,705 times
So let me get this right, your taking a tabloid report from Tom Sizemore who is a known drug addict and woman beater and we don't even know if it was him and if he was serious if it was and even if it did happen WTF does that have to do with the pirce of eggs in China? Its like saying JFK screwed Nancy Reagan, who the F cares. If its true, and that is a big if than the only thing it means is Hillary stuck with her husband as he wiped his feet all over her, so if anything it make Hillary more sympathetic. Palin was sleeping with black guys and I don't hear you guys talking trash about her. LMFAO. Hypocrites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies