Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 07:46 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,974 times

Advertisements

Labour's child sex apologists: 3 of party's senior figures campaigned for paedophile group | Mail Online

I had a hard time deciding on a title to this thread. This is a must read and i am trying to keep my person opinion from slanting my talk on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2014, 05:17 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Labour's child sex apologists: 3 of party's senior figures campaigned for paedophile group | Mail Online

I had a hard time deciding on a title to this thread. This is a must read and i am trying to keep my person opinion from slanting my talk on this thread.
You should at least affirm whether you agree with the mail's contention or if the mail did a complete illogical hatchet job.

Old 02-21-2014, 08:23 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
I am speechless.

Disgusted and speechless.

Pedophiles just need to be hunted down and exterminated.

Old 02-21-2014, 08:27 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:

Does not surprise me ,just more of the democrat culture of corruption

Old 02-21-2014, 08:35 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I am speechless.

Disgusted and speechless.

Pedophiles just need to be hunted down and exterminated.
Then you missed the person point that a pedophile is not the same as one that has committed child sexual assult.

He was not suporting child sexual assult or pedophile, he observed that people were making the same assumption as you did.

the study of pedophile is complex and not conclusive if Pedophilia can be cured, managed, or if those with pedophile thoughts and disires will go on to assult.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Then you missed the person point that a pedophile is not the same as one that has committed child sexual assult.

He was not suporting child sexual assult or pedophile, he observed that people were making the same assumption as you did.

the study of pedophile is complex and not conclusive if Pedophilia can be cured, managed, or if those with pedophile thoughts and disires will go on to assult.
What difference is there between child sexual assult and being a pedophile? I would love to hear the difference.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:26 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Does not surprise me ,just more of the democrat culture of corruption
In the UK? What?

Old 02-21-2014, 10:27 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post

I don't care what distinctions he thought he made.

What he is proposing is downright disgusting and enrages me.

All pedophiles need to be hunted down and exterminated.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:35 AM

A few parts of this link are very troubling to me when it comes to what is currently going on in the u.s.

"Their cosy collaboration began in 1975, when PIE was granted official ‘affiliate’ status with the NCCL — then led by Hewitt, with Dromey on its executive — after arguing they shared common goals regarding sexual liberation.

At the time, the gay rights movement was hugely fashionable in liberal circles. PIE successfully aligned itself to that cause, claiming that paedophiles were as much an oppressed minority as homosexuals.

The NCCL took this bait. Indeed, over ensuing years, despite the disgusting nature of PIE’s publications and public pronouncements, it worked tirelessly to legitimise many of its political aims."

Now that gay marriage is becoming main stream is pediphila going to try to sneak in on its coattails?

Old 02-21-2014, 10:35 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
What difference is there between child sexual assult and being a pedophile? I would love to hear the difference.
The ASSAULT. There are pedophiles (people attracted to children) that never touch a child. There are pedophiles (people attracted to children) that molest children.

We do not find people guilty of crimes they have not committed. IF someone has molested a child, they should be put under the jail. IF someone is dealing with the attraction and seeking help, they should not be penalized in any way.

This is the whole premise of a group called B4UACT. They are seeking to remove the stigma from pedophilia (the attraction not the molestation) so that people will seek help before they act on those attractions.

The problem arises because there is one word being used for two different things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies