Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 10:29 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Did you really write it, or was this suppose to be sarcasm? A straight answer and an honest answer, no jokes, just a straight answer. I give straight answers and let be known where I stand.

I'm sorry, I forgot I have to draw a picture for you....

LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 10:33 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I'm sorry, I forgot I have to draw a picture for you....

LOL!
The fact that you are making a joke out of this tells me you are evading my questions. And I suspect the evasion of my questions has something to do with not wanting to answer the question in an honest manner. This tells me that you haven't found a way to refute anything I've said in an intellectually honest way.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:39 PM

Quote:
The fact that you are making a joke out of this tells me you are evading my questions. And I suspect the evasion of my questions has something to do with not wanting to answer the question in an honest manner. This tells me that you haven't found a way to refute anything I've said in an intellectually honest way.
The fact you don't get it is a joke in itself.
Will your head explode? LOL!
This entire farce is a joke. I busted out laughing when he said it, before... Years ago.

I think Ted went a little lite on the mongrel this time around, compared to his history of really letting it all out. He usually talks about obama catching some lead poisoning, after calling him every name in the book.

Very controversial, eh? Welcome to the 1st amendment, folks. Live with it, or die by it.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:51 PM

Quote:
The fact you don't get it is a joke in itself.
Will your head explode? LOL!
This entire farce is a joke. I busted out laughing when he said it, before... Years ago.

I think Ted went a little lite on the mongrel this time around, compared to his history of really letting it all out. He usually talks about obama catching some lead poisoning, after calling him every name in the book.

Very controversial, eh? Welcome to the 1st amendment, folks. Live with it, or die by it.
The fact that you responded to everything with a joke tells me you weren't interesting in having an intellectual debate, but rather, evading my questions. As to why you wanted to evade my questions, well, I can only guess.

I asked you a question. Where do YOU stand on what he said? Do you agree or disagree? A straight answer, no jokes, just answer the question.

And by the way, I know about freedom of speech. That isn't that this is about. He isn't being locked up for what he said. He has that freedom. However, I have the freedom to say that calling the President racial slurs is ugly and uncalled for. I also have the freedom to say "threatening the President with assassination is vile and uncalled for". I have the freedom to call out Ted Nugent's repugnant behavior. I have that right. Just because Ted Nugent does not agree with President Obama, it does not mean he has to make threats and call the President racial slurs. You can disagree without behaving in violent manner. If Ted Nugent has a problem with the policies of the President, discuss the policies. If he has a problem with the President's record in office, discuss that. Insults,and threats of violence are not necessary.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:55 PM

Quote:
The fact that you responded to everything with a joke tells me you weren't interesting in having an intellectual debate, but rather, evading my questions. As to why you wanted to evade my questions, well, I can only guess.

I asked you a question. Where do YOU stand on what he said? Do you agree or disagree? A straight answer, no jokes, just answer the question.

And by the way, I know about freedom of speech. That isn't that this is about. He isn't being locked up for what he said. He has that freedom. However, I have the freedom to say that calling the President racial slurs is ugly and uncalled for. I also have the freedom to say "threatening the President with assassination is vile and uncalled for". I have the freedom to call out Ted Nugent's repugnant behavior. I have that right. Just because Ted Nugent does not agree with President Obama, it does not mean he has to make threats and call the President racial slurs. You can disagree without behaving in violent manner. If Ted Nugent has a problem with the policies of the President, discuss the policies. If he has a problem with the President's record in office, discuss that. Insults,and threats of violence are not necessary.

What debate? The names he used?
I thought these were one liners....

Isn't Ted a joke? Now you want him to be taken seriously.
Make up your mind.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
What debate? The names he used?
I thought these were one liners....

Isn't Ted a joke? Now you want him to be taken seriously.
Make up your mind.
What debate? I was debating about the fact that Ted Nugent made some disturbing comments and that while he has the freedom to say them, I have the freedom to call him out. I also asked you some questions, which you never gave me a straight answer for.

And when did I ever call Ted Nugent a joke, or called him any names at all? Name one time.

And what names? He called the President a "mongrel". That is a racial slur used for people who are of biracial ancestry.

I've asked you a question. I'm still waiting for your answer. Do you agree or disagree with what Ted Nugent said? I'm asking you because you hinted at it and when I asked you, I couldn't tell if you were making a joke out of it or not. I'm asking for a straight answer.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:03 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

Ted Nugent - Live in Detroit - YouTube

Sorry if you just don't get it.
Oh, that poor, stupid animal.

The bison, however, was on the ball.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:04 PM

Quote:
What debate? I was debating about the fact that Ted Nugent made some disturbing comments and that while he has the freedom to say them, I have the freedom to call him out. I also asked you some questions, which you never gave me a straight answer for.

And when did I ever call Ted Nugent a joke, or called him any names at all? Name one time.

And what names? He called the President a "mongrel". That is a racial slur used for people who are of biracial ancestry.

I've asked you a question. I'm still waiting for your answer. Do you agree or disagree with what Ted Nugent said? I'm asking you because you hinted at it and when I asked you, I couldn't tell if you were making a joke out of it or not. I'm asking for a straight answer.
Pretty sure you were debating yourself all along.
Disturbing to you maybe... I laughed
I called the President a mongrel too and a dumb ass. Along with a few other choice words.
Seems to be daily too.

Bullseye!
Right in the 10 spot.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Pretty sure you were debating yourself all along.
Disturbing to you maybe... I laughed
I called the President a mongrel too and a dumb ass. Along with a few other choice words.
Seems to be daily too.

Bullseye!
Right in the 10 spot.
By your own admission, you agree with what Ted Nugent said. You even admitted you called the President by such as racial slur. All it shows is a lack of interest in approaching disagreement in a rational way, and it lets me know that you have a problem with anyone who is Black or biracial. Why else would someone use racial slurs other than out of racial hatred? And the fact that you won't give me a straight answer shows an evasion of my question. However, the answer is evident in what you have said.

And the "bullseye" comment, I would not recommend doing that in an intellectual debate. It does not show any kind of intelligence.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:51 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,633,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Has Alan Grayson ever apologized yet for any of the offensive things he has said? Has Harry Reid ever apologized for his offensive language?

Why is it that only conservatives are called upon to apologize?

Come to think of it, has Jon Stewart ever apologized for his vulgar, unfunny performances?
Thank you. But it will never happen. And let me use this space to say Nancy Pelosi is a loon and a nutjob..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies