Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 08:43 AM

924 posts, read 667,257 times

Advertisements

What does it matter what the UN thinks?

Are they gonna send us a mean letter? We've refused to sign weapons treaties, I don't think there will be any substantial recourse in regards to the legality of a plant, especially one that's already globally and regularly used.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2014, 12:06 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rso092 View Post
Holy ****, you are delusional
I believe you were a police officer and also a emergency response officer. The UN does what you do except on a world wide level.

Peace and Security ? 60 Ways the United Nations Makes a Difference
International Law ? 60 Ways the United Nations Makes a Difference

Humanitarian Affairs ? 60 Ways the United Nations Makes a Difference
Health ? 60 Ways the United Nations Makes a Difference

Why do you hate international law enforcement, and also hate international emergency response personnel?

The UN does exactly what you do Mr. Rso.

Old 03-06-2014, 12:37 PM

709 posts, read 656,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I believe you were a police officer and also a emergency response officer. The UN does what you do except on a world wide level.

Why do you hate international law enforcement, and also hate international emergency response personnel?

The UN does exactly what you do Mr. Rso.
Philosophical differences about a world police force aside, you're correct. They do exactly what I do. Just with about 1000000% more graft and corruption.

I also tend to not sit around and try to solve problems via strongly worded letters. I see a problem, and I resolve it.

Old 03-06-2014, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Now that get's the award for the most humorous post of the day. Congratulations!

And that gets the award for the biggest lie of the day. I'm not a Republican or a dictator or a terrorist and I hate the UN. It's a sham. It's worse than useless.
Here are 60 ways the UN makes the world a better place.

Economic Development ? 60 Ways the United Nations Makes a Difference
Social Development ? 60 Ways the United Nations Makes a Difference
Human Rights ? 60 Ways the United Nations Makes a Difference
The Environment ? 60 Ways the United Nations Makes a Difference

And please tell me where I lied.

You are the one who lied by saying your (not) a republican. I read through 1 page of your post history. And you say positive things about the political right, and say negative things about the political left, like the following,

"Solar is another part of the Democrats war on the middle class. Your local plumber working his butt off is helping Obama's rich buddies pay for their solar panels."

"These programs inevitably put millions of dollars into the pockets of the elite Democrats like Al Gore. Like we have been saying for a long time, the goal of the AGW alarmists is wealth transfer.... from the working class to the elite."

"Total paranoid lies. Your fear of the "Koch bros" is astounding." (you protect the republican Koch brothers, and you attack Obama and Al Gore.)

"They are Nanny State Nazis" (you talking about California liberals.)

"They make the green idiots feel better." (liberals are the green ones and you call them idiots.)

You gave me the award for the biggest lie of the day (but I did not lie.)
I'm giving you the award for the biggest lie of the week, when you said your not a republican (and you did lie.)

Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 03-06-2014 at 01:24 PM..

Old 03-06-2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Philosophical differences about a world police force aside, you're correct. They do exactly what I do. Just with about 1000000% more graft and corruption.

I also tend to not sit around and try to solve problems via strongly worded letters. I see a problem, and I resolve it.
If someone breaks into my house I call the police, and then someone like you rushes to my house and protects me and protects my property, and I deeply respect and appreciate that.

And a few months ago I was going 35 mph on a motorized bicycle, and I flipped over and laid unconscious on the ground for several minutes. When I woke someone like you was there to help me and bring me to the hospital. And I was deeply touched by the caring and respect of the emergency response team.

Perhaps the UN does have more corruption than American police and emergency response teams. But the UN personal on the ground have the same spirit of service, same drive, and same caring as Americas police and emergency response teams (or almost as much.)

Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 03-06-2014 at 01:14 PM..

Old 03-06-2014, 01:28 PM

2,737 posts, read 3,164,730 times
The UN HQ Building - New York

United Nations Headquarters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The UN Buildings - Geneva

United Nations Office at Geneva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The UN Buildings - Vienna

United Nations Office at Vienna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

International Criminal Court - The Hague

International Criminal Court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by Bamford; 03-06-2014 at 01:49 PM..

Old 03-06-2014, 05:25 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Holy ****, you are delusional
most obamanots are.

Old 03-06-2014, 06:01 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
To be semantically correct, you would not kick them out as they OWN the land the building is on AND it is not considered U.S. territory.

United Nations Headquarters, New York City

Now onto the corruption issue; your country has been at times complicit orchestrating corrupt dealings on behalf of the U.N. and for you to be ignorant of that little conundrum is a stellar tell.

Manipulation of the UN Security Council in support of the US-NATO Military Agenda | Global Research

POLITICS: US Dollars Yielded Unanimous UN Vote Against Iraq - Inter Press Service

Old 03-06-2014, 07:47 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
You gave me the award for the biggest lie of the day (but I did not lie.)
I'm giving you the award for the biggest lie of the week, when you said your not a republican (and you did lie.)

Chad.
I'm not a Republican, Chad. Maybe you don't know but there is a viable third party call Libertarians. Most of us hate the Republican party, but just a little less than we hate the Democratic party.

So, no lie. I don't vote Republican.

Old 03-06-2014, 07:51 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
To be semantically correct, you would not kick them out as they OWN the land the building is on AND it is not considered U.S. territory.
I really don't care. Kick them out and withdraw from the UN. The UN is like cotton candy. It's nice and pretty on the outside, but has no substance. Countries go along with the UN because it makes them look good, but they know it's a useless organization that sucks money out of the pockets of working people. The UN is the ultimate Big Government cancer on society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies