Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 02:29 PM

397 posts, read 265,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueConservative View Post
as long as its not at your expense as a taxpayer, oppressed by the parasitical welfare class of legend, as described by the great Ronald Reagan

great Ronald Regan? Reagan was the forefather to everything that is currently wrong with this nation

It would have been nice if we paid more attention to someone like Jimmy Carter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2007, 02:29 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,419,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
Prediction: This thread will be locked.
noooooo!!!!!!!!!!LET IT FLY,we will keep it civil.....I hope,this may one of the best entertaining threads in a while.Well the relationship section is always entertaining lol!

free minds speak out.

Old 12-04-2007, 02:33 PM

16 posts, read 12,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing12 View Post
great Ronald Regan? Reagan was the forefather to everything that is currently wrong with this nation

It would have been nice if we paid more attention to someone like Jimmy Carter
Jimmy Carter hahahaha Habitat For Humanity, what a ridiculous alliteration. Humanity already has a habitat its called HEAVEN and we just wait till we get there, who cares what type of habitat we have before, so called christian Jimmy Carter needs to change his group to Habitat for Humanity's Heathens, since he builds houses for people without first converting them to Jesus, so really what hes doing is Habitat For Humanitys Heathens Headed to Hell in a Handbasket, Hardly Helping them to Heaven with His HUD Houses.

Take that alliteration Jimmy "I should have helped out the Awesome Shah in Iran and Helped Israel Blow Up Egypt instead of Doing the Stupid Camp David Agreement" Carter.

Old 12-04-2007, 02:35 PM

1,408 posts, read 4,866,822 times
Oh, this thread oughtta be interesting...

Old 12-04-2007, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueConservative View Post
Jimmy Carter hahahaha Habitat For Humanity, what a ridiculous alliteration. Humanity already has a habitat its called HEAVEN and we just wait till we get there, who cares what type of habitat we have before, so called christian Jimmy Carter needs to change his group to Habitat for Humanity's Heathens, since he builds houses for people without first converting them to Jesus, so really what hes doing is Habitat For Humanitys Heathens Headed to Hell in a Handbasket, Hardly Helping them to Heaven with His HUD Houses.

ah ok, now I see you are being sarcastic

truth be told it is hard to tell the difference, you started out being your average pure capitalist, pure war profiteering, pure ignorant Republican, but I can tell from this last statement you are being sarcastic

I used to be someone like you and it is kind of hard to fathom people who hold these types of views, when I use to go around and do what you did I would get people who agreed with me and I'd think "God your ****ing dumb(or evil)"

Old 12-04-2007, 02:40 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,419,230 times
just remember everybody to end your post with a --><-- so no mod thinks to lock the thread lol!!!

Old 12-04-2007, 02:48 PM

I will show you the way to my kindred spirits so that you can be guided to the truth, this is the place where the truth is told and the light guides the liberal leftist leotard ballerina monkeys to the realm of reality, the Realm of the Free Republic

Free Republic | latest articles

And all who seek the truth must hear from this ultimate compendium of voices of reason and rightness

Townhall.com

The website is angry at me and will not allow my words to grow lines under them with which you may guide yourself to the truth, but the search bar above will also work.

Old 12-04-2007, 02:51 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,803,239 times
GO NOTHING 12!!! GO NOTHING 12!!! Side wagers, anyone??

Old 12-04-2007, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
GO NOTHING 12!!! GO NOTHING 12!!! Side wagers, anyone??
ha you think trueconservative is me?

Old 12-04-2007, 02:56 PM

I share my identity with no man. If I did that it would be a violation of traditional values, in which the identity shall only be one and one only shall be the identity of only one and one alone according to his kind, for each according to his kind and according only to the kind possessed by each, Proverbials 11:24.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies