Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 01:21 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,032,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
A TV reporter went out on his own for two months and found around 100 people that voted in elections, that were ineligible to vote.

illegal aliens voting? Say it aint so...

Who could have possibly seen this coming?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2014, 01:21 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I would like to believe that, but yet many of the comments on this site about illegal voting are about Democrats cheating and such.
Maybe that's because Democrats consistently work to prevent any legislation that would make this sort of thing easy to catch all while claiming that since there's no proof of it happening we don't need legislation.

You claim this problem isn't real then you fight to prevent anything that would prove it is real. If this reporter found 100 cases of it being real then why do you deny that it could possibly be real? I know why, because this helps your candidates in elections more often than not.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:22 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Trying to prevent voter fraud isn't disenfranchising anyone except those who shouldn't be voting in the first place.
Yes it is, and you know it. It's the GOP game plan.

But your desperate efforts to sound sincere are rather amusing, I'll give you that.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:24 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
I know why, because this helps your candidates in elections more often than not.
How do you "know" that? I'm pretty sure that ballots cast by anyone, legal or otherwise, are secret.

[Yawn] Just another con confusing his opinion and fondest fantasies with facts.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
illegal aliens voting? Say it aint so...

Who could have possibly seen this coming?
Did you notice that everyone who was caught had no idea how they ended up registered to vote but they damn sure knew how to vote didn't they?

Democrats make no effort to hide the fact that minorities predominantly vote for Democrats and that the Republicans need to work on getting the minority vote but when people are caught illegally voting and they're pretty much all minority voters all of a sudden we're horrible bigots for assuming that most of them voted for Democrats.

I don't play this BS game. It's clear that illegal immigrants who go through the trouble to vote illegally in our elections aren't voting for Republicans, Democrats take pride in that fact until the illegals get caught.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
How do you "know" that? I'm pretty sure that ballots cast by anyone, legal or otherwise, are secret.

[Yawn] Just another con confusing his opinion and fondest fantasies with facts.
I know it because you and the other liberal fools on here CONSTANTLY point out that Republicans are losing or have lost the "minority vote". If you even try to deny that then you know you're a liar.

If illegal aliens or non citizen residents are overwhelmingly minorities are voting who do you think they're voting for? You continually point out of conservatives like myself that those people should and do vote for Democrats but all of a sudden you act like it's a big secret. Give me a break, this is beyond stupid.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Yes it is, and you know it. It's the GOP game plan.

But your desperate efforts to sound sincere are rather amusing, I'll give you that.
So wanting non-citizens, dead people and illegal aliens to not vote in our elections is amusing to you?

How many cases of voter fraud would we have to find before you would support legislation to help prevent it? 10% of the votes? 25% of the votes? Seriously, how many have to be found before you'll admit that it might possibly be an issue we need to fix?

Old 03-13-2014, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Oh, and wake me up when it gets to, oh, .01%. It's not even close to that yet.
That's always your answer but at the same time you fight to prevent anything that would help catch these cases. You claim it doesn't exist while fighting to stop people from proving you wrong.

You're quite pathetic and predictable, just like the rest of your corrupt Democrat voters who love fraud when it helps you win elections.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:34 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
But, But but...... There is no illegal voting, or voter fraud, the government and the Eric Holder's people have told us so.. Even that mummified person dead since 2008 was allowed to vote in 2010...

Old 03-13-2014, 01:36 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
So wanting non-citizens, dead people and illegal aliens to not vote in our elections is amusing to you?

How many cases of voter fraud would we have to find before you would support legislation to help prevent it? 10% of the votes? 25% of the votes? Seriously, how many have to be found before you'll admit that it might possibly be an issue we need to fix?
My Fellow Poster. The only way to make the Social Liberals give up the cry of GOP evil to keep reminding them of the many cases that have been brought forward..

Like in S Florida a pole worker was arrested and convicted of 2 boxes of ballets in his garage.
Chicagp Pole worker voted 5 times
Acorn Signing up the Dallas Cowboys.
The cast of Walt D world

The Black Pathers in the Philly Voter Facility complete with weapons!

We clearly know where the corruption and dedicated Obama Supports!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies