Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 11:09 PM

1,261 posts, read 2,149,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Yes, Harrier does.
Nope.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:10 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,055,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I was pointing out that heterosexuals are not the superior parents.
Homosexuals most certainly are not superior "parents".

They aren't even ideal.

They willfully deny children necessary influence due to their selfish desires.

Gays put themselves before the well being of children.

Gays and kids don't mix.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:13 PM

32,142 posts, read 15,136,502 times
Quote:
The difference is that heterosexuals can procreate, while gays can only "have kids" through unnatural means.

Children need both male and female parental figures in order to develop normally.

Willfully denying them this(which gay adoptees do) is tantamount to child abuse.
What unnatural means....adoption??? I know kids that have grown up in a same sex household, have you. They are no different than kids growing up in a heterosexual household. Sorry but kids don't need the opposite sex to develop normally. Kids need love, understanding, discipline..ect. You don't need the opposite sex to provide that.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What unnatural means....adoption??? I know kids that have grown up in a same sex household, have you. They are no different than kids growing up in a heterosexual household. Sorry but kids don't need the opposite sex to develop normally. Kids need love, understanding, discipline..ect. You don't need the opposite sex to provide that.

You have been so brainwashed, it isn't even funny.

Wake up.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:17 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,211,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Delta View Post
Harrier has no understanding of basic biology.

Humans are members of this group of organisms.

Dogs are animals, they eat their own feces...we're under the same broad umbrella. I suppose we should do that, no?

Monkeys throw feces at each other. PLAY BALL!!

Cats kill mice for fun. Guess we can stop the bleeding heart fest over big game hunting. Better yet, let's just repeal all murder laws...animals do it without impunity!!

Did you know bats can perform fellatio on themselves?? WHY WASN'T I BORN A BAT??!! Oh, wait...I was. We're both animals. Sweet!

I guess I'm a honey badger too....that's awesome. Nobody messes with the honey badger. Honey badger does what it wants!!

I cannot believe the gay brigade has stooped this low! LOL

Old 03-16-2014, 11:22 PM

1,261 posts, read 2,149,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin_Muzik_NJ View Post
Dogs are animals, they eat their own feces...we're under the same broad umbrella. I suppose we should do that, no?

Monkeys throw feces at each other. PLAY BALL!!

Cats kill mice for fun. Guess we can stop the bleeding heart fest over big game hunting. Better yet, let's just repeal all murder laws...animals do it without impunity!!

Did you know bats can give themselves fellatio?? WHY WASN'T I BORN A BAT??!! Oh, wait...I was. We're both animals.

I guess I'm a honey badger too....that's awesome. Nobody messes with the honey badger. Honey badger does what it wants!!

I cannot believe the gay brigade has stooped this low! LOL
What is all this nonsense? "Animal" is a classification based on an organism's biological traits. Just because two organisms are in the same kingdom (a very broad classification) doesn't mean they are necessarily behaviorally similar. Humans are multicellular organisms. Humans consume other organisms for food and do not photosynthesize. Humans move under their own power. Humans grow as they age and eventually develop a fixed body plan. Humans are animals. Period.

Your post only serves to make you look not only extremely ignorant, but emotionally labile.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:22 PM

Quote:

You have been so brainwashed, it isn't even funny.

Wake up.
Not brainwashed at all. This has always been my feelings. I could say you were brainwashed but I wouldn't because it's your view. But you are intolerant and think your views are the right views. So answer my question...do you know kids that grew up in a same sex household. If you don't then you don't know what you are talking about.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:27 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,693,560 times
Quote:
Homosexuals most certainly are not superior "parents".

They aren't even ideal.

They willfully deny children necessary influence due to their selfish desires.

Gays put themselves before the well being of children.

Gays and kids don't mix.
The same can be said of a number of straights, who aren't fit to raise children.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
The same can be said of a number of straights, who aren't fit to raise children.
Those people don't willfully deny a child mother and father parental figures.

They are better than selfish homosexuals, who put their own desires over the well being of children.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:34 PM

[quote=Harrier;33911681]Those people don't willfully deny a child mother and father parental figures.

They are better than selfish homosexuals, who put their own desires over the well being of children.[/QUOTE]

What desires?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies