Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2014, 06:22 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,339,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You stated above that you chose to be straight.

Now you are contradicting yourself.
He chose to be straight but it didn't take.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:26 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,035,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
He chose to be straight but it didn't take.
That would indicate that he preferred to be gay.

The important thing is that a choice was involved.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:43 PM

27,169 posts, read 15,352,042 times
Will they allow Coloradans to smoke weed in Tennessee next?

Old 03-16-2014, 06:46 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,398,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin_Muzik_NJ View Post
Hey, did you ever find the study that discovered sheep aren't humans? I know, me either.
Don't worry, they found the same thing with humans in later studies.

I linked to that sheep study to show the inanity of the 1950's views of distant fathers/overbearing mothers 'causing' homosexuality.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:47 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,398,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Or asexual?
But but but... how can he have 'chosen' to be heterosexual if he has never even had sex?

Don't these people think it's only about sex acts?

Old 03-16-2014, 07:13 PM

1,615 posts, read 2,576,787 times
Quote:
You stated above that you chose to be straight.

Now you are contradicting yourself.
Yes I stated I wished to be straight when younger so that was my choice. But since sexual orientation isn't chosen im still gay. That's what I wrote. You can stop.lying about it too

Old 03-16-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
Yes I stated I wished to be straight when younger so that was my choice. But since sexual orientation isn't chosen im still gay. That's what I wrote. You can stop.lying about it too
Harrier isn't lying, he is using your own words.

You have admitted that you chose to be heterosexual.

Since you are apparently not practicing heterosexuality, it is clear that you have now chosen to be gay, because you made an earlier, opposite choice.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Harrier isn't lying, he is using your own words.

You have admitted that you chose to be heterosexual.

Since you are apparently not practicing heterosexuality, it is clear that you have now chosen to be gay, because you made an earlier, opposite choice.
Im not nor have I ever been a heterosexual. He took one sentence that I wrote and used it out of context. I think I know me better than you since I've been me my whole life. since thoughts of women get rid of erections and ive never been attracted to one even once in my life that makes me a homosexual. Also if i never had sex id still be a homosexual since id still be attracted to only males. Nothing you do or i do can change that. If you dont like homosexuality its your problem not mine. Take it up with nature or god if you dont like created traits.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
Im not nor have I ever been a heterosexual. He took one sentence that I wrote and used it out of context. I think I know me better than you since I've been me my whole life. since thoughts of women get rid of erections and ive never been attracted to one even once in my life that makes me a homosexual. Also if i never had sex id still be a homosexual since id still be attracted to only males. Nothing you do or i do can change that. If you dont like homosexuality its your problem not mine. Take it up with nature or god if you dont like created traits.
Harrier doesn't care what you choose to do with your partner in the privacy of your own home.

He draws that line at homosexual "marriage" and gays willfully denying children a normal family.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Harrier doesn't care what you choose to do with your partner in the privacy of your own home.

He draws that line at homosexual "marriage" and gays willfully denying children a normal family.
Harrier doesnt get that choice. Harrier only has that choice over his life. If I choose to get married Harrier wont be living in our household. And since I have no choice to be gay a gay marriage is my only option. If I choose to get married its my business mot harriers. If I choose to have children that's my choice too. Im s law abiding tax paying citizen. There are no legal grounds to stop me. Also since im a middle school educator who is good with kids I think I might be a great father.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies