Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 09:25 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,266,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Old hideous Harry is the poster child for senile dementia. He makes his state look really bad.

Well, Turbo Timmy, idiot that he is, couldn't figure it out.

Seems like the biggest dummies are democrats!

lol. Speaking of poster children.................
I'll make sure to remember that in May when I graduate from one of the most prestigious financial mathematic programs in the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2014, 09:27 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
I'll make sure to remember that in May when I graduate from one of the most prestigious financial mathematic programs in the world.
Ah, one of the youngsters with no real world experience who foisted this cluster puck on us. When you graduate, try running the numbers on the laughably named affordable care act.

Old 03-26-2014, 09:39 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
I've known some very highly educated individuals that were dumber then a pile of rocks.. Sorry, but being able to answer questions in a way thats satisfactory to a professor, doesnt really jive with the real world.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:03 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
“We have hundreds of thousands of people who tried to sign up who didn’t get through,” he said. “There are some people who are not like my grandchildren who can handle everything so easily on the Internet, and these people need a little extra time. It’s not — the example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, ‘I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.’ We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but because people are not educated on how to use the Internet.”

Faulty website? Nah, just a bunch of old people trying to sign up who don't know a mouse from a keyboard.

Harry Reid: People Aren't Educated on How to Use the Internet | Washington Free Beacon
Couldn't they have gotten their children and grandchildren to help with that?

Old 03-26-2014, 11:08 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,393,569 times
Still far, far better than the GOP health care plan that never was.

Old 03-26-2014, 11:42 PM

379 posts, read 580,542 times
Quote:

Let me give you a heads up. I voted Clinton and worked on the Dem state voter idea push in NC back when Helms was in office because I thought Harvey Gantt was the right choice.

I graduated and grew up. And I also was a math major at a top 5 public institution. Eventually you will wake up. There is a large world out there and you can only drink the Kool-Aid so long before you realize you are being bent over and forced to pay for those who didn't work like you did. Might as well accept it now young one.

Old 03-27-2014, 03:40 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
How does he feel about all those hip young people not signing up?

Old 03-27-2014, 05:37 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,211,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
“We have hundreds of thousands of people who tried to sign up who didn’t get through,” he said. “There are some people who are not like my grandchildren who can handle everything so easily on the Internet, and these people need a little extra time. It’s not — the example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, ‘I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.’ We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but because people are not educated on how to use the Internet.”

Faulty website? Nah, just a bunch of old people trying to sign up who don't know a mouse from a keyboard.

Harry Reid: People Aren't Educated on How to Use the Internet | Washington Free Beacon

At 63, must be a telephone must be one of those new-fangled devices too, huh?
Since I can pay most bills online, do I get excused from paying them because I can't get things to work right on the website?

Old 03-27-2014, 06:51 AM

46,313 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Still far, far better than the GOP health care plan that never was.

harry reid....you are in the wrong thread....

Old 03-27-2014, 09:17 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,492,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abnheel View Post
Let me give you a heads up. I voted Clinton and worked on the Dem state voter idea push in NC back when Helms was in office because I thought Harvey Gantt was the right choice.

I graduated and grew up. And I also was a math major at a top 5 public institution. Eventually you will wake up. There is a large world out there and you can only drink the Kool-Aid so long before you realize you are being bent over and forced to pay for those who didn't work like you did. Might as well accept it now young one.
A saying attributed to Winston Churchill is, "If you're not liberal when you're young, you don't have a heart. But if you're not conservative when you're old, you don't have a brain"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies