Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 06:05 PM

15,098 posts, read 8,641,275 times

Advertisements

Suzyq, I call your bet, and raise ...

Flu Shot Given To Pregnant Women Causes Fetal Death Rate To Rise By 4,250%!

H1N1 vaccine linked to 700 percent increase in miscarriages

According to the report, the rate of miscarriage among pregnant women during the 2009 H1N1 / swine flu pandemic soared by over 700 percent compared to previous years, pointing directly to the vaccine as the culprit -- but the CDC denies the truth and continues to insist nobody has been harmed.

Pregnant Nurse Fired for Refusing Flu Shot

My friend and Her Sister Both Had Miscarriage After Flu Shot, page 1

Despite up to 3587 Miscarriages, CDC Still Lies about H1N1 Vaccine Safety at Ask Tony Isaacs: Featuring Luella May, extra content: embedded image, topic 1699036

3,587 miscarriages after flu shot, but the CDC still claims no problem!!

Shocking Stories From Pregnant Women Who Have Had Miscarriages After Taking The Swine Flu Vaccine -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net

Of course, all these women are liars ... liars they say, "they" being your friendly United States government, whose reputation for always telling the truth is infamous!!!

Yes indeed, if you doubt that good old fashioned honesty uncle Sam is known for ... that "I cannot tell a lie, I did chop down the cherry tree" Washingtonian like honesty, just ask SuzyQ .. she'll vouch for good ole uncle Sam.

Those pregnant women? Nah ... dirty stinking liars, all of them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2014, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
IMO this goes along with don't bother to read the Bible we "the church" will interpret for you. Why make it easy for the people to wonder for themselves. Do you know how many teachers would say that's a "stupid question"......there's stupid questions, then there are those who ward off questions by claiming they're "stupid questions."

Yes, and I've known this since I started deciding my own health issues. Which, has been since 19 yrs of age, discovering birth control pills are not good for women.

Cure the disease or pain the doctor no longer has you coming back.

Yes and you'd probably be surprised at how many of these are Christians and people who don't work for a living. Plus, have you noticed a product is out on the market and 1 yr later lawyers are advertising suing for the same medication that was to help people. Yet, side effects are damaging, why wasn't this known before it was put out on the market.

So, are you saying science hasn't become God? Yes, this I agree with..........

One good example........diet coke & diet pepsi are known to cause tumors in rats. Yet, the companies have hidden this or put it off as not of much concern. People are wondering why they have cancer, while soda is the number one drink most people consume!

I also tend to lean toward this below as a problem. My girlfriend w/ autistic twins was hooked on Big Gulps when Seven 11 opened she was there for a Big Gulp and bought one on the way home from work at 5:00. She was addicted, she had been told by her doctors to stop drinking it 2 years before she died of a brain tumor. The doctor asked her husband if she had quit he answered, "he thought she had." It wasn't until he was cleaning out the pantry and found 2 cases tucked behind the paper rolls.

Aspartame Horrors Background Letter To Gov Richardson
In 14 years, I've spoken to a lot of informants and could give a course on how manufacturers of aspartame manipulate studies, and mislead the public. You simply cannot get a chemical poison like aspartame, a deadly, deadly neurotoxic drug, and carcinogen, to show safety unless you manipulate the studies for that purpose.

One study pivotal in the approval of aspartame was a 52-week oral toxicity study on 7 infant monkeys. Five had grand mal seizures and one died. However, it's very well known that aspartame is a seizure triggering drug, and interacts with anti-seizure medication and all medication and vaccines. It damages the mitochondria of the cells; this is one of the reasons, and, of course, it is a chemical hypersensitization agent that triggers polychemical sensitivity syndrome.
Actually, the scientists at the FDA (prior to full criminal collusion with corporate cronies) refused to grant permission for aspartame for well over a decade. They reported the findings honestly, and declared it unsafe, in spite of pressures from on high, they stuck to their guns. Then, in 1980, a stately gentleman was elected president. Just days after taking office, Ronald Regan oppointed a new head of the FDA, and just a short few days later, and without any additional studies refuting the dangers uncovered in previous studies, the FDA approve aspartame. Three FDA scientists quit their jobs in protest.

The head of the pharmaceutical firm GD Searl, who at that time owned the rights to aspartame, was none other than Donald Rumsfeld, whose high power political connections greased the skids, and got this poison approved toot sweet.

Now, with over two dozen different negative effects caused by aspartame, these plethora of maladies are affectionately known as Rumsfeld Disease.

In the 35 years since this gross demonstration of total lack of integrity, the FDA has been the faithful lap dog of every corporation it is chartered to police. They've become worse than useless for the task they were created to do ... now, they not only rubber stamp any poison requesting approval, but are now strong arm thugs who SWATT team small organic producers competing with big Agra ... drive out of business anyone competing with big pharma ...and jack up Amish farmers who dare produce raw milk.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 04-03-2014 at 06:32 PM..

Old 04-03-2014, 06:34 PM

37,111 posts, read 41,292,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

According to the report, the rate of miscarriage among pregnant women during the 2009 H1N1 / swine flu pandemic soared by over 700 percent compared to previous years, pointing directly to the vaccine as the culprit -- but the CDC denies the truth and continues to insist nobody has been harmed.

Despite up to 3587 Miscarriages, CDC Still Lies about H1N1 Vaccine Safety at Ask Tony Isaacs: Featuring Luella May, extra content: embedded image, topic 1699036

Shocking Stories From Pregnant Women Who Have Had Miscarriages After Taking The Swine Flu Vaccine -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net

Of course, all these women are liars ... liars they say, "they" being your friendly United States government, whose reputation for always telling the truth is infamous!!!

Yes indeed, if you doubt that good old fashioned honesty uncle Sam is known for ... that "I cannot tell a lie, I did chop down the cherry tree" Washingtonian like honesty, just ask SuzyQ .. she'll vouch for good ole uncle Sam.

I'm afraid the liars are not the pregnant women but the anti-vax contingent that accepts anecdotes as scientific evidence. Miscarriages are common. Women who have had the vaccine are not more likely to miscarry than those who have not.

H1N1 vaccine and miscarriages: More dumpster diving in the VAERS database – Respectful Insolence

A comment from the link:

"One interesting calculation is to ask what it would imply if the supposed 43-fold increase were real. With the base rate of 116,000 over those two months, simple multiplication gives us a figure of a bit over 5 million miscarriages.
With 4.2 million births per year, divided by 0.85 to account for the base miscarriage rate, and multiplied by 0.75 because each birth accounts for about three-quarters of a pregnancy-year, we get a very crude estimate of 3.7 million pregnancies at a time. If half of those women got vaccinated, we come out to a bit under 2 million pregnant vaccinees.
Conclusion – each pregnant woman who received the H1N1 vaccine had 2.5 miscarriages because of it. (Alternatively, every pregnant woman miscarried, even those not vaccinated.) Yet nobody noticed without VAERS trawling. Um, I don’t think so."

So who's lying, Guy?

Old 04-03-2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I'm afraid the liars are not the pregnant women but the anti-vax contingent that accepts anecdotes as scientific evidence. Miscarriages are common. Women who have had the vaccine are not more likely to miscarry than those who have not.

H1N1 vaccine and miscarriages: More dumpster diving in the VAERS database – Respectful Insolence

A comment from the link:

"One interesting calculation is to ask what it would imply if the supposed 43-fold increase were real. With the base rate of 116,000 over those two months, simple multiplication gives us a figure of a bit over 5 million miscarriages.
With 4.2 million births per year, divided by 0.85 to account for the base miscarriage rate, and multiplied by 0.75 because each birth accounts for about three-quarters of a pregnancy-year, we get a very crude estimate of 3.7 million pregnancies at a time. If half of those women got vaccinated, we come out to a bit under 2 million pregnant vaccinees.
Conclusion – each pregnant woman who received the H1N1 vaccine had 2.5 miscarriages because of it. (Alternatively, every pregnant woman miscarried, even those not vaccinated.) Yet nobody noticed without VAERS trawling. Um, I don’t think so."

So who's lying, Guy?
The CDC, FDA, AMA, and the medical establishment overall who are claiming that these miscarriages are not caused by the vaccine ... which is the typical canned response. That's who is lying.

Now if you want to so casually dismiss the horror these women have suffered for following the advice of trusted medical professionals who assured them that not only was it perfectly safe, but imparrative to their health and that of the child they are carrying, to take these vaccines, I think that puts you squarely in the same category.

You want to play with figures and percentages like this is some sort of game. Apparently, the medical profession attracts a lot of the same type of people.

That is not a compliment.

And also ... I read dozens of these accounts ... and they are remarkably consistent in the time frames between receiving the vaccine and the onset of the miscarriages. Remarkably consistent, as in impossible to dismiss as coincidence. The stories of these women are far more credible than the stories coming out of the establishment that has proven time and again to be shameless liars!

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 04-03-2014 at 09:23 PM..

Old 04-03-2014, 09:17 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
If neurotoxins didn't cause his autism symptoms, but were caused by genetic abnormalities, then detoxification could not have cured him! This is really simple and straight forward logic.

The only other option is that coincidental to the detox, he experienced a miraculous spontaneous genetic self correction. Are there any other examples known to meical science in which damaged genes restored themselves to normal?

One would think this would be of utmost interest to genetic science.

What do you expect, with all the pharmaceuticals consumed and we pis and crap in our drinking water.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:27 PM

Quote:
The CDC, FDA, AMA, and the medical establishment overall who are claiming that these miscarriages are not caused by the vaccine ... which is the typical canned response. That's who is lying.

Now if you want to so casually dismiss the horror these women have suffered for following the advice of trusted medical professionals who assured them that not only was it perfectly safe, but imparrative to their health and that of the child they are carrying, to take these vaccines, I think that puts you squarely in the same category.

You want to play with figures and percentages like this is some sort of game. Apparently, the medical profession attracts a lot of the same type of people.

That is not a compliment.
So we are left with the conspiracy argument.

It would have to be a world wide conspiracy.

From Norway:

MMS: Error

"Pandemic influenza virus infection in pregnancy was associated with an increased risk of fetal death. Vaccination during pregnancy reduced the risk of an influenza diagnosis. Vaccination itself was not associated with increased fetal mortality and may have reduced the risk of influenza-related fetal death during the pandemic. (Funded by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.)"

Canada:

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/818681

"In unadjusted analysis, the researchers found that vaccinated mothers had significantly lower odds of having a preterm (<37 weeks) birth (odds ratio [OR], 0.75; 95% confidence interval [CI], 0.60 - 0.93) or low-birth-weight (<5.5 lbs) child (OR, 0.71; 95% CI, 0.54 - 0.92). They found similar results after adjusting for potential confounders including maternal age, body mass index before pregnancy, smoking status, and infant's sex."

Influenza kills moms and babies. The vaccine reduce the risk of maternal and fetal deaths.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:44 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:

VacTruth, AboveTopSecret, and anecdotes about a "friend of a friend"?
Okayyyyy.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:13 PM

I wanted to isolate this link and address it seperately, and I urge everyone who is reading along to go to that link and read every word ... every callous, soulless, dismissive, offensive, snarky stinking word.

And I want everyone to keep in mind as they read that trash, just what VAERS is, and why it even exists. It was created for people that the defunct bribe takers in congress created to replace the legal recourse they stripped away from the American people, by giving vaccine manufacturers UNPRECEDENTED immunity to product liability for damage their products inflict! No industry, and no product in the history of this nation has ever been granted such a license to kill with total legal immunity. If you or your child drops dead from one of their poison concoctions, tough ... don't bother filing suit in court ... you have been robbed of your due process rightto file civil action because the deep pockets of the pharmaceutical cartel own their little crooks on capital hill.

It might surprise the average person just how corrupt this unholy aliance actually is ... but the pharma cartel now have their own judicial system too .. that's right .f******. they have established a "vaccine court". Unprecedented for a product supplier to have their own private court to preside over cases of product liability, out of the light of public scrutiny, kept behind closed doors, and should this little kangaroo court decade to grant damages to a victim, guess where the the money comes from? It comes from a pool of funds collected from each vaccine sold ... a surcharge is added to each vaccine sold which goes into the pool ... meaning .. the pharma cartel criminals don't pay a dime in damages .. the damage is paid by the consumers directly!!!

Of course, if vaccines were sooooo safe, one wonders why these EXTRAORDINY measures to protect vaccine makers from legal liability would be needed? The answer is ... they know this crap is poison, and they know it causes significant damage to a significant number of unsuspecting people, so they have purchased immunity, and congress issued them a license to kill.

People .. this is what you are dealing with ... cold blooded, premeditated murderers and maimers, whose favorite targets are little children.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:58 PM

Quote:
I wanted to isolate this link and address it seperately, and I urge everyone who is reading along to go to that link and read every word ... every callous, soulless, dismissive, offensive, snarky stinking word.

And I want everyone to keep in mind as they read that trash, just what VAERS is, and why it even exists. It was created for people that the defunct bribe takers in congress created to replace the legal recourse they stripped away from the American people, by giving vaccine manufacturers UNPRECEDENTED immunity to product liability for damage their products inflict! No industry, and no product in the history of this nation has ever been granted such a license to kill with total legal immunity. If you or your child drops dead from one of their poison concoctions, tough ... don't bother filing suit in court ... you have been robbed of your due process rightto file civil action because the deep pockets of the pharmaceutical cartel own their little crooks on capital hill.

It might surprise the average person just how corrupt this unholy aliance actually is ... but the pharma cartel now have their own judicial system too .. that's right .f******. they have established a "vaccine court". Unprecedented for a product supplier to have their own private court to preside over cases of product liability, out of the light of public scrutiny, kept behind closed doors, and should this little kangaroo court decade to grant damages to a victim, guess where the the money comes from? It comes from a pool of funds collected from each vaccine sold ... a surcharge is added to each vaccine sold which goes into the pool ... meaning .. the pharma cartel criminals don't pay a dime in damages .. the damage is paid by the consumers directly!!!

Of course, if vaccines were sooooo safe, one wonders why these EXTRAORDINY measures to protect vaccine makers from legal liability would be needed? The answer is ... they know this crap is poison, and they know it causes significant damage to a significant number of unsuspecting people, so they have purchased immunity, and congress issued them a license to kill.

People .. this is what you are dealing with ... cold blooded, premeditated murderers and maimers, whose favorite targets are little children.
If you are truly injured by a vaccine, you do not have to sue anyone. Substantiate the injury and you will be compensated. It is a no-fault system.

Vaccine Injury Compensation

Vaccine court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"An individual claiming a vaccine-related injury or death files a petition for compensation with the Court and may be represented by an attorney."

You do not lose your right to sue the vaccine maker:

"A petitioner may file a claim in civil court against the vaccine company and/or the vaccine administrator only after first filing a claim under the VICP and then rejecting the decision of the Court."

The vaccine surcharge is paid by the manufacturer, not the recipient of the vaccine. Of course, it is a cost of doing business and is passed on to the consumer, just like every manufacturer prices its goods based on costs.

The vaccine injury court is not the only court that is run this way. For example, there is a compensation fund related to injuries and deaths from the World Trade Center airplane attacks that is administered in the same way, by a Special Master.

September 11th Victim Compensation Fund: Home

What the vaccine court does do is place less money in lawyers' pockets and give more to patients.

Old 04-04-2014, 06:40 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,211,073 times
I got curious as to whether maybe this discussion isn't maybe a matter of two different issues so googled one thing and came up with a page of articles.
GuyNTexas may be totally accurate in that detoxification was reasonable and effective in his instance.
However, to say it cured the kid's autism may be the part that isn't.
It seems that the symptoms for various heavy metal poisoning can mimic autism. The diagnosis he was given might be what was misleading.

https://www.google.com/search?source...ddress&spell=1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies