Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2014, 10:57 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Another insane conservative conspiracy theory
East Anglia data anyone?

Old 04-04-2014, 10:58 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Don't get mad at your figure head al gore...he speaks the truth...hell he won the peace prize...right....

Let me explain my post again...since you seem to be so smart....

al gore hurts your mission.

al gore speaks, then people check and find it false.

al gore says polar bears are dieing...people go check...false...

al gore spokes person for global warming, climate change or what ever you want to call it...true....
Your post is an illustration of the obsessive connection that was made in the minds of conservatives by conservative media of Al Gore and climate change/global warming, and thus your post is proving my exact point. Thank you.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
East Anglia data anyone?
Yes, that was the insane conservative conspiracy I was referencing.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Talking about true believers...........................

Go ahead and place your faith on unproven theory.

I place mine on facts and the fact is AGW is unproven theory.
I believe very little. I trust climate scientists over oil and gas industry flacks and insane conservative conspiracy theories. That is all.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I don't care about what you have provided, I'm right, you are wrong, you are not a true believer, you know how stupid that sounds....
Lol, a true believer of insane conservative climate change/global warming conspiracy theories has irrelevant thoughts. I am not trying to change the minds of true believers. Carry on.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:05 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Yes, that was the insane conservative conspiracy I was referencing.
Or this..............

Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate - Forbes

Old 04-04-2014, 11:08 AM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Another insane conservative conspiracy theory
It was not changed? Really...

You just cannot make this stuff up...and of course NOTHING WAS changed...all a conspiracy theory...all of it I tell ya...all of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you have lost an argument, see the quote above....

Quote:
“I also think the science is being manipulated to put a political spin on it which for all our sakes might not be too clever in the long run,” Thorne adds.

“Mike, The Figure you sent is very deceptive … there have been a number of dishonest presentations of model results by individual authors and by IPCC,” Wigley acknowledges.

“I’ve been told that IPCC is above national FOI [Freedom of Information] Acts. One way to cover yourself and all those working in AR5 would be to delete all emails at the end of the process,”writes Phil Jones, a scientist working with the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), in a newly released email.

“Any work we have done in the past is done on the back of the research grants we get – and has to be well hidden,” Jones writes in another newly released email. “I’ve discussed this with the main funder (U.S. Dept of Energy) in the past and they are happy about not releasing the original station data.”

“Mike, can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith [Briffa] re AR4 [UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change 4th Assessment]?” Jones wrote to Penn State University scientist Michael Mann in an email released in Climategate 1.0. “Keith will do likewise. … We will be getting Caspar [Ammann] to do likewise. I see that CA [the Climate Audit Web site] claim they discovered the 1945 problem in the Nature paper!!”

“I gave up on [Georgia Institute of Technology climate professor] Judith Curry a while ago. I don’t know what she thinks she’s doing, but its not helping the cause,”

Old 04-04-2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Your post is an illustration of the obsessive connection that was made in the minds of conservatives by conservative media of Al Gore and climate change/global warming, and thus your post is proving my exact point. Thank you.
I'm just showing you how ignorant al gore make you and all your other fellows look....

does it hurt when he speaks for you, cause he does...whether you like it or not!

Old 04-04-2014, 11:10 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,060,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So tell me then, if it's not CO2 what is causing the planet to warm...
I don't know.
In the first graph why was temperature decreasing from 1880 for about 30 years while CO2 was increasing.
What caused the planet to warm and cool throughout history?

Old 04-04-2014, 11:11 AM

Quote:
I believe very little. I trust climate scientists over oil and gas industry flacks and insane conservative conspiracy theories. That is all.
Well there you go, one of the top people in oil is old al gore....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies