Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 08:34 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,055,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
This was not the first time he had drove through that part of town, so he should have realized that children occasionally play near the street.

The real issue that is not going to be addressed while this clown is recovering from his injuries:

Is that he more than likely has a history of driving in the ghetto so that he could get a blow j-- for $50 before going back to the white neighborhood he lives in.

The real victims are all of the women that he has paid for their services.

Karma old man.

-

Seriously, do you think he might have been in that area dropping off donations at a food bank. . . . . or. . . . .

Think about it.

I have no interest in parroting the racism in which some posters are engaging. I see no reason to attach racial designations to anyone involved in this incident. However, your slander of the beating victim is ludicrous.

Kids play near virtually every street in the country. From time to time, one of those kids makes an error in judgement and gets into the path of moving traffic. As drivers, we hope to have enough time to react before hitting that child. The police have already indicated that the beaten man doesn't seem to have been in violation of any traffic laws, and in fact, he stopped to render aid to the child.

He is a tree trimmer who was on his way home from work in his company truck. You're connecting him to prostitution activity, and then using that fabrication as a springboard to suggest that he somehow had this coming is the most thoroughly reprehensible thing anyone has said in this thread.

A child did something stupid, he suffered minor injuries as a result. The driver of the truck didn't do anything wrong--he simply happened to have been the one who was there when the child stepped from the curb. The driver was severely beaten and robbed by a mob of criminals, even as that driver tried to help the child who had been hit.

It is what it is, and racial hatred directed at anyone involved has no place in the story.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:35 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,099,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Again, if a black man was pulled out of his car and beaten almost to death by a mob of white people would you call that a racial issue? Yes or no?

And if, say, a black woman was raped by some white frat bros, at, I don't know, Duke, do you think that the media would make a big racial case out of it? What'cha think?
I would be angry at the perpetrators but not painting anyone similar as a "thug" or "animal", as has been done over the past 8 pages of this thread.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:39 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,319,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
If a white mob beat up a black guy I sure as hell wouldn't be ranting about how bad White people are.

But don't let me stop you, it's a free country
Wait a minute, didn't you just post "be weary (sic) of the ghetto," and didn't you advise people never to stop in a black neighborhood? It kinda sounds you are casting aspersions at black people.

But you did accuse other white people of being racists though, so I guess you get a pass.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:41 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,215,541 times
Quote:
Wait a minute, didn't you just post "be weary (sic) of the ghetto," and didn't you advise people never to stop in a black neighborhood? It kinda sounds you are casting aspersions at black people.

But you did accuse other white people of being racists though, so I guess you get a pass.
Unlike you I never mentioned race, I don't equate Black people with ghettos, those are your words, not mine.

Stop projecting your views onto others.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
I would be angry at the perpetrators but not painting anyone similar as a "thug" or "animal", as has been done over the past 8 pages of this thread.
Would you call it a racial issue? Yes or no? It's a very simple question.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:43 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,748,858 times
Quote:
We do all belong to the human race, you may not agree but it's true

But go ahead and rant about Black people attacking White people.
I am not the you saying race does not exist...Furthermore I am ranting about thugs who happen to be black, beating a man who happens to be white for no reason...

Old 04-03-2014, 08:46 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,099,241 times
Quote:
So you don't think the media should have covered the trayvon martin story then?
I really couldn't care less if it was or wasn't. Look, I just shattered your typecasting.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:46 PM

Quote:
If he was a Black driver you'd probably say he deserved it
Quote:
He was probably just going home to snort those Skittles anyway.
Was this man attacking other people? No. So he did not deserve anything that happened to him

But hey Grsz11, when you are being beaten, having your head smashed against the sidewalk again and again and again, lets see how you feel about race and self defense.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Unlike you I never mentioned race, I don't equate Black people with ghettos, those are your words, not mine.

Stop projecting your views onto others.
Hahahahahaha! Okay, so your little story about when the mob in the hood almost attacked you, that, was what, an Asian neighborhood then? Or let me guess, Jewish, right? Is that what you're trying to tell us?

Oh by way, the story was about a man being attacked in a black neighborhood. After which you advised people never to stop when in such a neighborhood as that mentioned in the story. So it's a pretty easy inference that you were talking about black neighborhoods.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Yeah "thug" is code for the N word...Dog whistles ect...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies