Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 08:09 PM

4,257 posts, read 4,514,272 times

Advertisements

Jack Nicholson said it best

This Town Needs an Enema - YouTube

Old 04-03-2014, 08:18 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,225,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
This was not the first time he had drove through that part of town, so he should have realized that children occasionally play near the street.

The real issue that is not going to be addressed while this clown is recovering from his injuries:

Is that he more than likely has a history of driving in the ghetto so that he could get a blow j-- for $50 before going back to the white neighborhood he lives in.

The real victims are all of the women that he has paid for their services.

Karma old man.

-

Seriously, do you think he might have been in that area dropping off donations at a food bank. . . . . or. . . . .

Think about it.
I have to drive through ghettos to get to work, sometimes you can't avoid them

One time I was in an accident, long ago when I was a teen. A crowd wanted to jump on me, luckily nothing happened, but it was a good lesson.

Be weary of the ghetto.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:19 PM

14,887 posts, read 10,081,408 times
: Detroit : Nothing else needs to be said.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:19 PM

5,106 posts, read 2,334,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Messed up situation, but these race baiters jumping on the story and trying to stir up a racial war doesn't help

The solution to thugs in the ghetto isn't racism
So how do you feel about the media coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the Duke rape hoax?

How do you know what the solution to thugs in the ghetto is? Do you spend much time in the ghetto? Judging by your screen name I doubt it.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:20 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,763,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Yet somehow you know this man could have pulled out a gun and became a superhero? The guy would have been shot if he pulled out a gun. It is easy to be a couch commando, much harder to actually be in a situation like that.

I did not know that standing up to a group of violent thugs made a person a superhero.

I have been, I was had a knives welding freak try a rob me a gas station at 1 Am last year when I was on a very nice side of town. He came out of the gas station with a large knife, walking towards me, screaming "hey thanks for the car MF" he was about 50ft, I could see the knife, he was walking towards me, I took this man, his actions and demeanor as a threat and acted as I have trained. Kept claim, de-holstered my H&K USP Full Size(in .45 ACP) Yelled at him "very kindly" to "get on the ground or be put in the ground", waited for the cops to show up, they showed up, I put my weapon on the ground, let them cuff me, the Gas station cashier showed them camera of the thug robbing him leaving the store and trying to rob me, made a statement, left to on my vacation and had a great time in Texas...

I kept claim, thought it out, and acted.. Wow, no one died, things worked out for the better..

Old 04-03-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post
At the end of the day after all is said and done, Yes . . . The aftermath is quite sad.

Now, that I think about it, your last comment rings loudly. A terrible situation turned even worst.
Is the kid alive?

Did they get even of these thugs?

Old 04-03-2014, 08:22 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,306,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I did not know that standing up to a group of violent thugs made a person a superhero.

I have been, I was had a knives welding freak try a rob me a gas station at 1 Am last year when I was on a very nice side of town. He came out of the gas station with a large knife, walking towards me, screaming "hey thanks for the car MF" he was about 50ft, I could see the knife, he was walking towards me, I took this man, his actions and demeanor as a threat and acted as I have trained. Kept claim, de-holstered my H&K USP Full Size(in .45 ACP) Yelled at him "very kindly" to "get on the ground or be put in the ground", waited for the cops to show up, they showed up, I put my weapon on the ground, let them cuff me, the Gas station cashier showed them camera of the thug robbing him leaving the store and trying to rob me, made a statement, left to on my vacation and had a great time in Texas...

I kept claim, thought it out, and acted.. Wow, no one died, things worked out for the better..
Cute story.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:23 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,108,992 times
I like how the OP had to go back to make sure he emphasized the racial aspect...

Old 04-03-2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Four View Post
This also WOULD NOT have happened in a white neighborhood either. If it had been my kid (which would be shocking because I watch them like hawks) I would be very upset but beating the hell out of someone proves and solves NOTHING. So instead of taking your child to the hospital you go to jail. Sure glad those folks were thinking of the child instead of robbing/beating someone almost to death first.
Also we whites would have to worry about hate crime charges, as well as a civil case, on top of losing our job, car, ect...

Old 04-03-2014, 08:27 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,225,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
I like how the OP had to go back to make sure he emphasized the racial aspect...
Red meat for the racists

yet they go on rants about how "liberals" are racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies