Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2014, 02:48 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Atheism is on the rise because it SHOULD be on the rise. It has nothing to do with this story.

Atheism wouldn't be on the rise if the alternatives made sense, but they don't.

Actually, atheism is on the rise due at least in some part to idiots like the 5% nation. I teach kids, many kids notice the different religions and how some are so insane and illogical like the 5% nation...that leads them to think and question all religions.

As I pointed out, the 5% Nation is racist and idiotic...

By definition the 5% Nation is racist: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

To say all of one race is inherently God and another race is inherently the devil is racist.

The 5% nation's founder, "Clarence 13X," left the Nation of Islam in part because their current leader had a white mother and therefore couldn't be God on Earth as Man...that is racist. He taught racist teachings. Period. Newsflash to the racist 5% Nation's founder and it's simple minded followers - MOST black people in America have some white ancestors, idiots.

Jay-Z wore a symbol of a racist ideology and said it meant something to him. Racism is racism, period. It is still racist even if Jay-Z is cool and talented.

I am sorry, but anyone who believes in the 5% nation BS is racist and not a critical thinker to buy that load of nonsense. With idiots that believe in this garbage, no wonder atheism is on the rise.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:48 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post

At least you admit that you support racism and don't hide it.

Imagine someone justifying a white-racist group today using your logic.
Good point.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:49 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,772 times
the only people whining are white conservative males. nobody else, including myself cares what a rapper wears.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Eh I don't think ateism is on any rise............just being spewed through the 24 hour cycle as they have nothing else to wail on. Same thing with this whole JayZ thing. I mean who really cares? Why is this even news? It isn't but they make it news to bark. THEY are the problem. Too bad THEY won't just leave us the hell alone. Hey if JayZ is some racist lunatic who cares? I don't. Why should anybody in the big picture. He isn't a government entity that can do damage so let him do what he does. Freedom has lost it seems. Hopefully she will come back.
ill give you props kuchief. your one of the few white conservative males who didnt take the bait on this story. as we both have said, who cares.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:51 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,032,148 times
Originally Posted by ErikBEggs
*sigh*

This is why I can't debate with some people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Four View Post
You can't debate period. I had already said MAYBE not in America but whites were certainly slaves.
This is absolutely correct. Long before blacks were enslaved by other black Africans and then bought or abducted by Europeans, my ancestors (Slavs) were enslaved by Muslims. Muslims still deal in slavery more than any other modern (sic) people.

The Story of Africa| BBC World Service

The enslaving of Slavic people could go all the way back to the time of Moses in Egypt.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:54 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Actually, atheism is on the rise due at least in some part to idiots like the 5% nation. I teach kids, many kids notice the different religions and how some are so insane and illogical like the 5% nation...that leads them to think and question all religions.

As I pointed out, the 5% Nation is racist and idiotic...

By definition the 5% Nation is racist: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

To say all of one race is inherently God and another race is inherently the devil is racist.

The 5% nation's founder, "Clarence 13X," left the Nation of Islam in part because their current leader had a white mother and therefore couldn't be God on Earth as Man...that is racist. He taught racist teachings. Period. Newsflash to the racist 5% Nation's founder and it's simple minded followers - MOST black people in America have some white ancestors, idiots.

Jay-Z wore a symbol of a racist ideology and said it meant something to him. Racism is racism, period. It is still racist even if Jay-Z is cool and talented.

I am sorry, but anyone who believes in the 5% nation BS is racist and not a critical thinker to buy that load of nonsense. With idiots that believe in this garbage, no wonder atheism is on the rise.
LOL...so black 5%'ers should swap the 5% Nation for Christianity? A faith that was only given to American blacks to keep them docile during slavery? A religion that isn't the religion of their forefathers? A religion that justifies slavery and subjugation of their own race? The religion they were enslaved under in THIS country? A religion with a God that appeared on Earth as a white man? Blacks should look to a white Jesus for their salvation when he didn't even save Jews from the Holocaust...even though the Jews are supposedly his chosen people? Really?

Talk about racist.

I'll go so far as to agree that blacks shouldn't be 5%'ers either, but only if they'll swap it for non-belief. Not for Christianity or Mainstream Islam.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:54 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LOL..maybe you do know then.
No actually never heard of the 5% thing. I have run with some folks who I shouldn't have back in the day though. LOL. We did some stupid crap but that is part of growing up I guess. Hell even when I was in the military half the guys were crips who joined to stay out of jail. They liked me though because I could shoot a jumper at the gym on the weekends to keep the court for us. Called me birdman because I have red hair. LOL. All good guys just got caught up in **** they couldn't control. I still keep in contact with a couple of em. Great guys they are. Many do stupid **** when they are young and have nothing else to go on. That is why I make sure mine don't have to do stupid **** hopefully. Hell they may still you never know. Kids don't think and do stupid **** at times.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:56 PM

99,584 posts, read 4,492,993 times
Jay-Z in hot water? Hardly. As we all know, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:57 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
No actually never heard of the 5% thing. I have run with some folks who I shouldn't have back in the day though. LOL. We did some stupid crap but that is part of growing up I guess. Hell even when I was in the military half the guys were crips who joined to stay out of jail. They liked me though because I could shoot a jumper at the gym on the weekends to keep the court for us. Called me birdman because I have red hair. LOL. All good guys just got caught up in **** they couldn't control. I still keep in contact with a couple of em. Great guys they are. Many do stupid **** when they are young and have nothing else to go on. That is why I make sure mine don't have to do stupid **** hopefully. Hell they may still you never know. Kids don't think and do stupid **** at times.
Believe me..all these guys on here woofing about the 5% Nation don't have a clue as to what they're talking about. They did a Google search and are now trying to pretend they have a clue. They'd never even heard of the 5% until today.

That organization is 35 years past its heyday. This is a meaningless story.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merv1225 View Post
Jay-Z in hot water? Hardly. As we all know, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
jay dont need publicity. friends with obama, married to the worlds most popular female artist, record for number 1 albums and net worth of like 600 million.

jay is going to wipe the white conservative males dirt off his shoulder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies