Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2014, 11:13 AM

128 posts, read 122,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Four View Post
Would that be the scientists who used to work for Mansanto? Or worked for a subsidy or lobbying group on behalf of them? Yeah I think so. Look up the evidence. You want to put chemicalized food into your body be my guest but stop using me and my family as guinea pigs.
A two-fer! Who is going for ad-hominem? Maybe claim I work for Monsanto?

Not one link to a reputable peer-reviewed article will appear in this thread....all anecdotal scare-mongering.

That is a challenge. I'm a scientist....present your fantastic evidence for your fantastic claims. I'm not married to any viewpoint.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:14 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,113,998 times
Quote:
Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher | The Free Thought Project

On this he is in the right but don't let the fed gov learn from their mistakes in murdering people in Waco and Ruby Ridge. Its much smarter to murder a man and steal his cattle over some stupid turtle.
Is his cattle grazing on his own property or public property?

Old 04-07-2014, 11:16 AM

241 posts, read 172,578 times
It belonged to nobody. They used it to give beef to the country. Government just can't come in and claim it. They were using it for a useful purpose.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Thanks for showing the truth in this. The man deserves whatever the FEDs dish out. What a loser.
You gonna shout USA USA USA as they shoot him in the back like they did at Ruby Ridge or as they torch his home as they did in Waco? Ugh..so many bootlickers here.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:21 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Now THIS is funny. The LeftNuts are ALL for the feds doing whatever they need to do to keep this guy from breaking the law, but have a complete 180 degree reversal when the shoe is on the illegal immigrant's foot. Big Government bootlickers for sure.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:24 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
It belonged to nobody. They used it to give beef to the country. Government just can't come in and claim it. They were using it for a useful purpose.
There is no such thing as land belonging to no one in this country.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:25 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:
Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher | The Free Thought Project

On this he is in the right but don't let the fed gov learn from their mistakes in murdering people in Waco and Ruby Ridge. Its much smarter to murder a man and steal his cattle over some stupid turtle.
Stupid turtle. Stupid fish. Stupid whales.
Only right-wingers feel comfortable obliterating entire species.
Stupid wildlife..... who needs it?

Old 04-07-2014, 11:29 AM

You are merely trolling or actually enjoy chemicals in your food products. Go for it. Not my right or job to tell YOU how to eat yet that's exactly what companies like Monsanto are doing by putting dangerous chemicals in food. Twenty-Six Countries Ban GMOs

26 countries and counting have banned GMO's as they are dangerous! Nothing you say to me will change my mind.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:30 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Stupid turtle. Stupid fish. Stupid whales.
Only right-wingers feel comfortable obliterating entire species.
Stupid wildlife..... who needs it?
Meanwhile, the Lefties want illegals to come in by the 10's of millions and take jobs from AMERICANS that need them and don't blink an eye about how they are causing the obliteration of American's lives. So in Lefty world, a turtle or a beetle or a fish is more important than humans UNLESS those humans are on board with the agenda, THEN and ONLY then will exceptions be made, like letting wind turbines kill bats, eagles and birds and solar panels to burn the feathers off of birds. ONLY THEN is it permissible to forgo the protections of a tiny population of wildlife. It's ALL too clear.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:32 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Meanwhile, the Lefties want illegals to come in by the 10's of millions and take jobs from AMERICANS that need them and don't blink an eye about how they are causing the obliteration of American's lives. So in Lefty world, a turtle or a beetle or a fish is more important than humans UNLESS those humans are on board with the agenda, THEN and ONLY then will exceptions be made, like letting wind turbines kill bats, eagles and birds and solar panels to burn the feathers off of birds. ONLY THEN is it permissible to forgo the protections of a tiny population of wildlife. It's ALL too clear.
Actually I would prefer we cracked down on people who hire illegals, but Congress will never do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies