Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 05:21 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

He is generalizing and I'm am not really sure why he is commenting on the condition of blacks, actually I do know he is a redneck nut. I think that maybe a few blacks would take exception to his racist statements that they would have been better off as slaves, direct quote by the way. Pointing out the least common denominator of any race or religion then generalizing and he's not a racist, sure

Old 04-24-2014, 05:21 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
So -that's what you're going to go with? He's completely not a racist for making the point that "the Negro" just can't handle having a government subsidy to fall back on, in fact they were better of when enlightened (white) men saw to it that they actually worked?

Good luck with that.
Your going to suggest people living in the projects and rely upon welfare to eat and live arent harmed by the society in which they live?

I suppose that would be true if you ignore the poverty, crime, and massive numbers of single parent households and numbers imprisoned..

Tell me, how is prison any different than slavery?

Old 04-24-2014, 05:25 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
I watched the full thing with Mr. Bundy, and I don't think there was any 'hoax' about it (editing, etc). He clearly said that Negroes should have kept picking cotton, etc.

I also saw Mr. Bundy hold yet another press conference in which he tried to climb out of the hole he had dug, with little success. He did recognize that slavery no longer exists, which is good of him.

If a person is waiting for Rand Paul et al to suddenly come back to Mr. Bundy's defense, it shall be a long wait.

Old 04-24-2014, 05:26 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
So -that's what you're going to go with? He's completely not a racist for making the point that "the Negro" just can't handle having a government subsidy to fall back on, in fact they were better of when enlightened (white) men saw to it that they actually worked?

Good luck with that.

That is not what he said at all, if you actually watch the unedited video.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-24-2014 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: foul language

Old 04-24-2014, 05:27 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Your going to suggest people living in the projects and rely upon welfare to eat and live arent harmed by the society in which they live?

I suppose that would be true if you ignore the poverty, crime, and massive numbers of single parent households and numbers imprisoned..

Tell me, how is prison any different than slavery?
Generally, you have to get convicted of a crime to be in prison. With slavery you or your mother was kidnapped and forced into slavery against your/her will, bred like live stock with no chance of ever getting free. I seriously don't understand how you could ask such a naive question.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 04-24-2014 at 05:37 PM..

Old 04-24-2014, 05:30 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Bundy still has plenty of supporters when it comes to the issues: This Incredible New Footage Shows How Close Bundy Standoff Came To A Massacre

Old 04-24-2014, 05:35 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGG View Post
It looks like everyone has seen the fiasco for what it is. Even the RWNJ radio shows have quit this! What do the Republicans say today? Crickets..........even they can see a sinking ship!

They do not support the DEADBEAT RANCHER either! Time to get off the Titanic!

You've pounced on this as if the it changes the fact of what the government did. You're trying to steer the thread with this machine gun posting.

This changes nothing about the fact that Reid is one of the biggest cronies on the hill.

Funny thing about justice, even racists deserve their rights. If the government comes after him again, I guarantee there will be loads of people surrounding again. I'm sure you'll simply babel about how they're all racists.

Quote:
No major, real network is reporting on Bundy, the DEADBEAT RANCHER............but they will report on racists.
That's a first. I've never actually heard someone call MSNBC a real major network. Now, a sinking bankrupting themselves network would be about right.

However, I digress. Facts are facts, and "major REAL networks" have proven they are nothing more than pundits and puppets for the DNC, and the corporate machine. Reid didn't want any of this to be covered, so none of it was.

Old 04-24-2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Generally, you have to get convicted of a crime to be in prison. With slavery you or your mother was kidnapped and forced into slavery against your will with no chance of ever getting free. I seriously don't understand how you could ask such a naive question.
We hear left wingers non stop suggest that people in the projects are stuck there with hardly anyway out as a means to justify the criminal activities which are involved and the high numbers of minorities imprisoned.

That either means blacks are born to be a criminal because their black, which is ridiculous, or that they are raised in an environment which creates the image that crime is ok. And then one must ask where that opinion came from and what activities lead up to that situation.

often times its government.

Old 04-24-2014, 05:37 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Of course, being half 'white' myself .. I know how folks (leftist) can find 'hidden meanings' in words to be selectively 'offended'.

(And if they can't .. they can always 'alter' the words and meanings to be offended by!)

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip Of Cliven Bundy
Thanks for this! If one understands Mormon family structure one knows exactly what the man is trying to explain. He even said Mexicans have the best family structure out of blacks or whites.

Old 04-24-2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Here comes the Sheep! Nobody cares about a DEADBEAT RANCHER! Didn't you see that today? Even then RWNJ sites are......crickets!

Bundys 5 minutes of fame are long over! Time to pay your bills. What happened to the TBags financial responsibility claims?......more crickets.
You sure have a lot of hate for americans who mean nothing to you, especially considering you're located in Brasil..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies