Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 01:24 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,053,777 times

Advertisements

Seriously, take a guess, a wild guess. Then, you'll find the answer here:

Video: Anyone want to guess how Obama allegedly found out about the VA scandal? « Hot Air

Un-be-liev-able.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2eSbNSlE4

Last edited by Tilt11; 05-19-2014 at 02:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2014, 01:34 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,486,488 times
The news????

Old 05-19-2014, 01:36 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,808,292 times
Default Yep, you guessed it: Obama learned about VA death scandals from newspapers, media

This man knows less about what is going on in his administration, than Sergeant Schultz. Never mind that the Obama transition team was warned about long and unexplained delays in appointment times in the VA, back in 2008.

Maybe I should run for President. I could certainly use the time off.

-----------------------------------

Carney: White House Learned About VA Scandal From News Reports | Video | RealClearPolitics

Carney: White House Learned About VA Scandal From News Reports

JIM ACOSTA, CNN: When was the president first made aware of these problems? Of these fraudulent lists that were being kept to hide the wait times, when was he first made aware of those problems? And when did other White House officials, top White House officials, become aware of these problems?

JAY CARNEY: When you say these problems, the fact that there have been bureaucracies --

ACOSTA: The delays have been known for some time.

CARNEY: You mean the specific allegations that I think were reported first by your news network out of Phoenix, I believe. We learned about them through the reports. I will double check if that is not the case.

But that is when we learned about them and that is when I understand Secretary Shinseki learned about them, and he immediately took the action that he has taken.

Old 05-19-2014, 01:41 PM

594 posts, read 347,164 times
It,s called being detached from the job of being the president, Obama knows less about what is going on in our government then we do.

Old 05-19-2014, 01:47 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,486,488 times
And they are delusional. The 90's was nothing but bubble after bubble that got us where we are now. If they look fondly upon the causes of what is going on today, that is DELUSIONAL!

Old 05-19-2014, 01:48 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,247,083 times
I am sure we will hear about this is a redline and people will be held accountable only to label it a phony scandal 5 moths from now

Old 05-19-2014, 01:52 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,816,530 times
Someone should create the full list of what he wasn't told, didn't know, wasn't aware of, or found out through the news.

It's bad enough when it's a matter of incompetence, and politicians mean well, but just don't have a clue. How many times shall Americans accept more grand assurances when not only are the promises broken, but the man making the promise didn't see the obvious outcome looming ahead?
Mark Landsbaum: Obama's 'I didn't know' list grows longer - The Orange County Register

Here's a partial list of things the president claims to have been unaware of before they occurred:
-The NSA spying scandal, domestic and foreign
-multiple warnings about the Obamacare website disaster prior to its launch
-IRS targeting his political opponents
-millions who will lose their health plans and doctors despite his promise otherwise
-Department of Justice spying on journalists
-the flawed security at Benghazi
-ATF running guns to Mexico.
-perhaps the one destined to generate the most backlash, that Obamacare will result in tens of millions of insured Americans losing their current plans and being forced to replace them with policies costing exorbitantly more.

Hell, he even claimed he wasn't made aware that Ryan would be at the meeting (Ryan roast) when the White House invited him.

Old 05-19-2014, 01:54 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,452,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleidd View Post
It,s called being detached from the job of being the president, Obama knows less about what is going on in our government then we do.
The imperitve is to fill out the March Madness brackets.......all else is noise...!

Old 05-19-2014, 01:54 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,039,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
This man knows less about what is going on in his administration, than Sergeant Schultz.
Nah, we all know Schultzy knew
Obama on the other hand, I just don't know...

I See Nothing - Sgt Schultz - YouTube

Old 05-19-2014, 01:56 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,452,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
This man knows less about what is going on in his administration, than Sergeant Schultz. Never mind that the Obama transition team was warned about long and unexplained delays in appointment times in the VA, back in 2008.

Maybe I should run for President. I could certainly use the time off.

-----------------------------------

Carney: White House Learned About VA Scandal From News Reports | Video | RealClearPolitics

Carney: White House Learned About VA Scandal From News Reports

JIM ACOSTA, CNN: When was the president first made aware of these problems? Of these fraudulent lists that were being kept to hide the wait times, when was he first made aware of those problems? And when did other White House officials, top White House officials, become aware of these problems?

JAY CARNEY: When you say these problems, the fact that there have been bureaucracies --

ACOSTA: The delays have been known for some time.

CARNEY: You mean the specific allegations that I think were reported first by your news network out of Phoenix, I believe. We learned about them through the reports. I will double check if that is not the case.

But that is when we learned about them and that is when I understand Secretary Shinseki learned about them, and he immediately took the action that he has taken.
I see nussing.....I know nussing....!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies