Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 09:48 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

Gays just make fun of themselves as if it is natural to have sex with their own sex.. they are in lust with their own body parts..and are attracted to such. Yes, it is revolting . Gay sex is unnatural and that description is putting it mildly. Lesbians are equally deviant and revolting to the natural.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2014, 09:51 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,264,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lol.

Amazing and amusing.

Straight men who verbally attack gay men do so because they are REVOLTED by them.
Ugly, fat chicks revolt me. Guess how often they come up in conversation?

Bigot: Hey, that guy over there is gay.
Me: So?
Bigot: Well that's not right!
Me: I don't care, I wasn't interested in the guy before I knew he was gay and I'm not interested now.
Bigot: It's not manly to be with another guy.
Me: Why would I care? That just means there are more women for me.
Bigot: But he might try to have sex with me.
Me: Only if he was really drunk.

Quote:
It's indifference until it stages a parade or gets in faces. Then it changes from indifference to revulsion.
Nah, straight guys that are comfortable in their sexuality truly don't care if another guy is gay.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:02 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
lol.

Amazing and amusing.

Straight men who verbally attack gay men do so because they are REVOLTED by them.
That's very telling, don't you think?
I just asked my very straight son how he feels about it.

"Why would I be revolted? I don't think about it and how people have sex is none of my business. Whatever makes them happy."

Old 06-20-2014, 10:04 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Females are considered the weaker sex. For men to act in a female-like way (whether that's sexual or nonsexual) makes some men angry. It threatens their masculine identity.

And yes, to some, it simply is revolting to think of two men having sex together. It takes a certain level of maturity and intelligence to deal with it in a nonviolent, non-confrontational manner.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:06 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
I'm with the OP on this one. As a straight male I find the thought of another male's member in my orifices repugnant. While I don't feel the same way about lesbian sex. I have something in common with fur traders, we all like p***y. I'll admit, it's not consistent.

Now if only so many lesbians didn't look more "butch" than many men....

Old 06-20-2014, 10:08 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,231,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'm with the OP on this one. As a straight male I find the thought of another male's member in my orifices repugnant. While I don't feel the same way about lesbian sex. I have something in common with fur traders, we all like p***y.

Now if only so many lesbians didn't look more "butch" than many men....
This one is going to hit the fan.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:09 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
The Spartans were notoriously bisexual/homosexual and they are a pinnacle of masculinity. There's ultra masculine service men, athletes, Police officers, Firefighters, etc, etc, etc.
The Bible says that women weaken a man's . . .

Old 06-20-2014, 10:30 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,483,007 times
Quote:
It's indifference until it stages a parade or gets in faces. Then it changes from indifference to revulsion.
I don't know what you would consider "getting in faces," but I suspect you are setting the bar for that pretty low.

As for parades, what do you care if gay people want to have a parade? People have parades all the time, for all sorts of reasons. Why should gay people be singled out and told not to have one?

What you need to understand is that visibility is vitally important for gay people. The only reason acceptance of gay people has increased over the past few decades is because they gays came out en masse and became visible. When they did that, the rest of society realized gays were not just a tiny fringe of freaks and weirdos. They realize gay people were people they already knew, and that they weren't weird or crazy. None of the gains in gay rights could have been made had gays stayed in the closet.

And now, you think they should get back in the closet just to appease your sensitivities? Pfft. Good luck with that.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:33 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
I don't really mean to be that provocative with the title, but it seems like most ire towards gay people is towards gay men. It's mostly at the hands of insecure men who, in order to prove their mythical masculinity to the world, feel the need to disparage gay guys as less than them. They make up all sorts of accusations about them too.

But with lesbians, because it's widely known that two chicks are hot by the privileged straight male community, that it's not really a big deal. It might matter to the religious folk, and it's definitely true that their "approval" of lesbianism is based on pure misogyny (women exist for the pleasure of men.)

What do you think? Do lesbians count?

I know this woman from childhood that is a Lesbian. She is a great friend and great with Math.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:36 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Why would anyone be revolted by them?

I am a straight man and I don't understand this at all.
For some, I think it is because they see something of themselves in gay men and THAT revolts them. I get annoyed (not revolted) when I visit my family. They have mannerisms that irk me. They irk me because I see the same mannerisms in myself. They are things I wish I could change about myself. Obviously my example is on a much smaller scale as compared to sexuality. Enjoy your day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies