Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 05:43 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

The. Netherlands is dealing with many jihadist and people who radicalized and try to recruit others to do the same.

The US should be warned that this will sooner than later be happening over here as well. The. Netherlands never expected this to happen and it seems they are lost over there wi more Mosques than churches and today a journalist had to be saved by cops against pro Palestinian protesters who just as days ago were yelling anti Semitic remarks like "kill all Jews, Allah Akbar", they walk around with Nazi signs/flags and have burned stores of Jewish people...

It seems WWIII might be around the corner and don't get me wrong but when my parents in Europe who are Holocaust survivors fear for what is going on and have the same feeling as in the thirties and the government is looking away and allowing this to happen in view of cameras and even posting images in the newspaper while nothing is done, than what else can be said.....

Don't click on the link if you aren't sure...only look if you are ready to see a horrible picture and see what jihadist want to do with Jewish people and anyone who doesn't want to covert to become a Muslim since that is what they want.

haralddoornbos | A fine WordPress.com site
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 06:23 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,460,842 times
I didn't click the link (still at work), but i'm pretty sure it's more of the same kind of brutal handiwork they're famous for.

#1. There is a propaganda machine in motion around the world to make Israel look like the bad guy.

#2. Hamas/Palestinians/Muslims want nothing more than to have Israel and all Jews eradicated from the planet.

#3. Palestinians indoctrinate their children against Jews as soon as they can stand on two feet and hold a rock.

#4. Holland has been infiltrated by radical Muslims, and they ALLOWED it to happen.

#5. Muslims made a conquest of Europe in the middle ages, dominated Spain, and they had to fight them back tooth and nail, but they triumphed.

The Muslim conquest that has infiltrated Europe and other parts of the world is different, they're doing it by increasing their population and by sheer numbers they are attempting to dominate.

It's time the world wakes up. This problem isn't going away.

I've said it 10,000 times and I'll say it until I'm out of breath.

There are TWO kinds of Muslims, those who are quiet and pious and want to live their lives peacefully, and then there's the footsoldiers who stir the pot, rape, pillage, behead, burn down things and attack Jews and the West. The footsoldiers are the poor and uneducated, organized by a few Western educated and non western-educated leaders to do the dirty work, the fighting. The Islamic radical monsters do this with the permission of the quiet pious Muslims who say and do NOTHING to denounce their actions. They're all in it together. How does Dubai sparkle like a jewel of petrocapitalist greed in the desert UNTOUCHED by the Islamic psychos? Because that's where the capital will be. It's where all of the money passes through, that's where the Islamic world will put their capital. The world would be wise to purge them from every Westernized land on the planet, stop laundering their money supply, send them all packing back where they came from. If they came within the past 20 years, they are repatriated back. Then shut off their internet, stop sending them raw materials, stop buying their oil, stop all trade, all industry, turn off their internet and freeze them out of existence.

It's not too late, but it's got to start now.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:27 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,614,838 times
Stinkocrats LOVE the Headchoppers, suck up to them almost more than any other group.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:07 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
The Dutch are bracing for a major terror attack. This is just days after their plane crash. Islam shows no mercy. Let this be a lesson to the US about importing Muslims, but I'm sure most Americans will ignore or denounce the lesson as intolerant.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:45 PM

You nailed it.

The Dutch were and are ignorant like most people.

When I was a child we had a a lot of men from Turkey and Morocco come to work in Holland and do what we called the dirty jobs that the. Dutch people didn't want to do. Cleaning restrooms, etc. it was minimum wage jobs and not the best jobs. Sooner than later they would have their wife's, kids and often later their parents would come. Most of them never learned to speak Dutch and their kids when they went to school had difficulties with the language themselves since at home they would speak Arabic and they seem to keeps amongst themselves. The kids needed to translate for the parents and the kids would not be able to get good jobs due to the lack of knowledge of the Dutch languages hey had themselves. Unemployment was high amongst this group and many of the first workers would send money back home and claim they had a lot if kids which was never verified by the government.

When the kids of this first group of men were growing up they felt their parents were entitled to more and were hanging out in groups and became a group of angry young people and more and more family members would enter the country illegally and we noticed a change in clothing to more traditional Muslim clothes than the first people who came to Holland.
Actually strange is that many Muslims who live in their native country walk in more modern clothes than the ones who moved to other countries. Just ask people who went on vacation to Turkey and had a nice time and almost all of them stated that the population in the cities walk in different clothes....that made it clear that the group that left to go and live in Holland never meant to assimilate but just want more money but wanted the life and live like they did over there with more money.

Sooner than later we noticed that brochures at government. Building, medical centers, etc. were printed in Arabic to accommodate this group instead of trying for them to assimilate to the country they chose to live. It was all to make them feel happy and since they lack if language caused them to have hard time to get a job, etc. they started to live close to each other which caused parts of certain cities to change to entire Muslim areas. We saw mosques being build with huge speakers on the roof having loud prayers coming out of the speakers and this went on for years and years without the first decades any issues until the group. Became larger and the crimes amongst the unemployed and angry young group of Muslims became bigger and more problematic.

We dealt with the murder of Van Gogh on broad daylight who was stabbed to death and note left on his body because he spoke up against the treatment of female Muslims.

Growing up in Holland as a Jewish person and dealing with anti semitism as it always has been there and hearing it as a child but the fear of Germans when I was young, went away and was replaced by the hate of Muslims. As a Jewish person you can't wear any signs of being Jewish like a catholic can wear a necklace with a cross. You risk to be beaten or spit on.

Right now they will yell Allah Akbar and openly say to kill all Jews!

Aside from that they hate America! The government is doing nothing and when a protest takes place and nazi sign are openly shown the politicians are saying that it is just a small group. They don't hide their faces and their aren't afraid to be known. That small group is not so small since the country is small! You drive approx. 3.5 from east to west and 4.5-5 from north to south and that is it! Holland fits 3x in Florida that's all.

There are 450 mosques in Holland! That says enough and they are still ignorant and it is just waiting for the next disaster which they don't seem to see coming but with everything going on in Europe and in France earlier this week a Jewish store was burned down, in Germany nazi signs were shown in the street, it seems another kind if Nazi regime is growing and it is called radical Muslims and the good Muslims are either scared or approve of it otherwise they would speak up, but the few who do and who I applaud for doing so, is to be counted on two hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I didn't click the link (still at work), but i'm pretty sure it's more of the same kind of brutal handiwork they're famous for.

#1. There is a propaganda machine in motion around the world to make Israel look like the bad guy.

#2. Hamas/Palestinians/Muslims want nothing more than to have Israel and all Jews eradicated from the planet.

#3. Palestinians indoctrinate their children against Jews as soon as they can stand on two feet and hold a rock.

#4. Holland has been infiltrated by radical Muslims, and they ALLOWED it to happen.

#5. Muslims made a conquest of Europe in the middle ages, dominated Spain, and they had to fight them back tooth and nail, but they triumphed.

The Muslim conquest that has infiltrated Europe and other parts of the world is different, they're doing it by increasing their population and by sheer numbers they are attempting to dominate.

It's time the world wakes up. This problem isn't going away.

I've said it 10,000 times and I'll say it until I'm out of breath.

There are TWO kinds of Muslims, those who are quiet and pious and want to live their lives peacefully, and then there's the footsoldiers who stir the pot, rape, pillage, behead, burn down things and attack Jews and the West. The footsoldiers are the poor and uneducated, organized by a few Western educated and non western-educated leaders to do the dirty work, the fighting. The Islamic radical monsters do this with the permission of the quiet pious Muslims who say and do NOTHING to denounce their actions. They're all in it together. How does Dubai sparkle like a jewel of petrocapitalist greed in the desert UNTOUCHED by the Islamic psychos? Because that's where the capital will be. It's where all of the money passes through, that's where the Islamic world will put their capital. The world would be wise to purge them from every Westernized land on the planet, stop laundering their money supply, send them all packing back where they came from. If they came within the past 20 years, they are repatriated back. Then shut off their internet, stop sending them raw materials, stop buying their oil, stop all trade, all industry, turn off their internet and freeze them out of existence.

It's not too late, but it's got to start now.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:48 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
You see the guy in back holding up th two heads so they face forward toward the picture?

In Living Color version of the picture scene:

Hold on Abdul, wait, ah damit the head moved to the side. Habib get over there and hold the back of Booboo and Ali's heads so I can get them in the shot.

Ready?

Damit Habib quit looking at the ankles of the ladies in the burkahs walking by, and focus on the heads.

What? What do you mean you have brains on your hands.

Jamal, JAMAL! get Habib a towel so I can get this shot of Adbul for the Jihad web site.

OK?! good now, Abdul hold up one finger. NO!!!! The other finger like in the Johnny cash poster we saw at Spencers when visiting our cousin Hussein in Boston last year.

Damit Habib quit making googly eyes with the ladies. What? oh yeah that's all you can see.

I need a vacation in London.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:50 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,232,491 times
I have older friends from Sweden who basically said the same thing about the same kind of feeling in Europe before the rise of the Nazi's. It is making them nervous.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
I have older friends from Sweden who basically said the same thing about the same kind of feeling in Europe before the rise of the Nazi's. It is making them nervous.
I have a family member in Spain who is has been saying the same thing. It is changing very fast over the last year.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:56 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,460,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
You see the guy in back holding up th two heads so they face forward toward the picture?

In Living Color version of the picture scene:

Hold on Abdul, wait, ah damit the head moved to the side. Habib get over there and hold the back of Booboo and Ali's heads so I can get them in the shot.

Ready?

Damit Habib quit looking at the ankles of the ladies in the burkahs walking by, and focus on the heads.

What? What do you mean you have brains on your hands.

Jamal, JAMAL! get Habib a towel so I can get this shot of Adbul for the Jihad web site.

OK?! good now, Abdul hold up one finger. NO!!!! The other finger like in the Johnny cash poster we saw at Spencers when visiting our cousin Hussein in Boston last year.

Damit Habib quit making googly eyes with the ladies. What? oh yeah that's all you can see.

I need a vacation in London.
OH sure you'd just LOVE London.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:59 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,232,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You nailed it.

The Dutch were and are ignorant like most people.

When I was a child we had a a lot of men from Turkey and Morocco come to work in Holland and do what we called the dirty jobs that the. Dutch people didn't want to do. Cleaning restrooms, etc. it was minimum wage jobs and not the best jobs. Sooner than later they would have their wife's, kids and often later their parents would come. Most of them never learned to speak Dutch and their kids when they went to school had difficulties with the language themselves since at home they would speak Arabic and they seem to keeps amongst themselves. The kids needed to translate for the parents and the kids would not be able to get good jobs due to the lack of knowledge of the Dutch languages hey had themselves. Unemployment was high amongst this group and many of the first workers would send money back home and claim they had a lot if kids which was never verified by the government.

When the kids of this first group of men were growing up they felt their parents were entitled to more and were hanging out in groups and became a group of angry young people and more and more family members would enter the country illegally and we noticed a change in clothing to more traditional Muslim clothes than the first people who came to Holland.
Actually strange is that many Muslims who live in their native country walk in more modern clothes than the ones who moved to other countries. Just ask people who went on vacation to Turkey and had a nice time and almost all of them stated that the population in the cities walk in different clothes....that made it clear that the group that left to go and live in Holland never meant to assimilate but just want more money but wanted the life and live like they did over there with more money.

Sooner than later we noticed that brochures at government. Building, medical centers, etc. were printed in Arabic to accommodate this group instead of trying for them to assimilate to the country they chose to live. It was all to make them feel happy and since they lack if language caused them to have hard time to get a job, etc. they started to live close to each other which caused parts of certain cities to change to entire Muslim areas. We saw mosques being build with huge speakers on the roof having loud prayers coming out of the speakers and this went on for years and years without the first decades any issues until the group. Became larger and the crimes amongst the unemployed and angry young group of Muslims became bigger and more problematic.

We dealt with the murder of Van Gogh on broad daylight who was stabbed to death and note left on his body because he spoke up against the treatment of female Muslims.

Growing up in Holland as a Jewish person and dealing with anti semitism as it always has been there and hearing it as a child but the fear of Germans when I was young, went away and was replaced by the hate of Muslims. As a Jewish person you can't wear any signs of being Jewish like a catholic can wear a necklace with a cross. You risk to be beaten or spit on.

Right now they will yell Allah Akbar and openly say to kill all Jews!

Aside from that they hate America! The government is doing nothing and when a protest takes place and nazi sign are openly shown the politicians are saying that it is just a small group. They don't hide their faces and their aren't afraid to be known. That small group is not so small since the country is small! You drive approx. 3.5 from east to west and 4.5-5 from north to south and that is it! Holland fits 3x in Florida that's all.

There are 450 mosques in Holland! That says enough and they are still ignorant and it is just waiting for the next disaster which they don't seem to see coming but with everything going on in Europe and in France earlier this week a Jewish store was burned down, in Germany nazi signs were shown in the street, it seems another kind if Nazi regime is growing and it is called radical Muslims and the good Muslims are either scared or approve of it otherwise they would speak up, but the few who do and who I applaud for doing so, is to be counted on two hands!
You mentioned Theo van Gogh which was an eye opener. The British soldier that was hacked to death should have been a wake up call to anyone paying attention as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies