Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2014, 07:50 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,331,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Your 'God' was created by men, who made up the 'rules' to suit themselves. And you are continuing the time honored tradition of changing 'God' and the rules to suit yourself.
Baloney. God existed before the foundation of the earth, and He created it all, and you as well.

Old 09-03-2014, 07:57 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,770,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Yes, it's quite obvious you don't get it. It's funny how so many people think that if God doesn't agree with them, then God must be wrong. I think that's a little backwards.

Since the evidence that god exists is so thin that many observers see no reason to conclude that he/she/them/it exist, and huge numbers of observers can't even agree on what he/she/them/it is/are like, it is illogical in the extreme to confidently assert that god is correct, incorrect or even sitting on the fence about any particular question.

You however, do exist, and you can most certainly be correct or incorrect.

Own your own durn argument. If something is objectively correct, you don't need to hide behind your imaginary friend. You can demonstrate it conclusively yourself - the way, for instance, that no one needs an imaginary friend to demonstrate the conditions under which water will boil.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:09 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,344,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Baloney. God existed before the foundation of the earth, and He created it all, and you as well.
Evidence?

Old 09-03-2014, 08:34 AM

778 posts, read 824,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
You forgot to include self-proclaimed male feminist and bi-sexual. Nowhere near the group I was referring to. I meant of course, normal males.
There are plenty of guys in this world who are feminists and who are bi. On the first count, I think every man should be a feminist, and I think most are in the classical sense. Fewer guys are bisexual, and that's only "not normal" if you're using the statistical definition. There have been bisexual men since before there was a word for it.

Thanks for playing, though.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:35 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,215,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
God works in mysterious ways. His ways are beyond knowing.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:37 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,215,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf39us View Post
Evidence?
All of creation is proof of God's existence.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:38 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,848,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cephalopede View Post
There are plenty of guys in this world who are feminists and who are bi. On the first count, I think every man should be a feminist, and I think most are in the classical sense. Fewer guys are bisexual, and that's only "not normal" if you're using the statistical definition. There have been bisexual men since before there was a word for it.

Only in your world is guy on guy action normal.

Nice passive aggressive parthian shot. Typical of the "other" side.

Last edited by Felix C; 09-03-2014 at 08:47 AM..

Old 09-03-2014, 08:48 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,999,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cephalopede View Post

To the bolded... why?

Old 09-03-2014, 08:52 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,344,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
All of creation is proof of Insert Here's existence.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:57 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,999,605 times
Quote:
God works in mysterious ways. His ways are beyond knowing.
No argument.

Quote:

Again... no argument from me. Where you get an argument is how God's word is interpreted, (or misinterpreted) and twisted by man to suit his agenda. Religion has been used as an excuse to discriminate against people, and the cause of a lot of death in the world, and invoking God to kill in His name. It is why I'm glad that while our founders acknowledged a Creator, they did not seek to make our country a theocracy with a state mandated religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies