Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2014, 06:58 AM

195 posts, read 153,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
She plead guilty and served 45 days in jail.

She spent a few hours, the night she was arrested. She was sentenced, but it was adjudicated to probation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2014, 03:38 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
this is heating up and even democrats with a half a brain is coming out against this
this is helping Gov Perry not hurting him one bit!!
she is a complete disgrace to her office!! And really just makes it bigger than it was because it is all over
and growing
who in their right minds think Gov Perry did anything wrong
he has some steel balls and gosh we need that!!! Anyone does not think this is payback from Obama??
This is what he does, only he is fuc8ing with someone who will not run and hide!!
Go Perry!!!!
This is going to be good!!!
Hey Obama did you draw one of your red lines??? You worthless POS
you will see what a real man looks like!!!! Go ride your bike you little sissy!!

Old 08-17-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
I heard his PR people told him to wear them to help combat the narrative that he is an intellectual light weight who doesn't know much about anything. Basically, he's saying "don't I look smarter with glasses on?"

have you noticed the job numbers in Texas??
LOL
Obama is out of his league!!
He has sunk our county but Texas is kicking ass
so I don't care what kind of glasses he has on he has a proven record and Obama has a sissy bike
LOL
Obama is pissing in his panties because Rick Perry makes him look like the worthless jerk he is
so lets get this thing to court!!!

Old 08-17-2014, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
Rosemary Lehmberg's YouTube videos are going viral thanks to the Travis County grand jury. Thanks for the heads up guys. She's so cute in that spit mask.

they fuc&ed up on this!!!
I had never seen this hag ***** before
never heard of her but not now
she is the star of YOUTUBE What a lovely woman
especially when the guards telling her to sit her ass down!!!
Oh yea this was smart!!!

Old 08-17-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
She plead guilty and served 45 days in jail.

and??
you think that was enough??
no Gov Perry was right
she lost all credibility especially with her out burst!!
It might have been different if she just kept her big mouth up but no
she is a huge embarrassment to that state
and even more now because this is viral she will be begging for them to drop this stupid over reach!!!
what a hag bitc*

Old 08-17-2014, 03:52 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Well there went N. Jersey governor Chris Christie presidential hope over a bridge closing. The liberal media trashed him for weeks. Then there was Wisconsin, Governor Scott Walker, another presidential hopeful who the liberals targeted for allegedly illegal campaign coordination and was proven to be a lie that now you hear nothing about. Now there is Rich Perry, yet another hopeful who the liberals are going to try to trash. Of course there is the

Who's will they try to pin throwing grandma off the cliff in 2016. lol

Last edited by petch751; 08-17-2014 at 04:59 PM..

Old 08-17-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Go read what you wrote. No one is saying that Lehmberg shouldn't have been fired, they are saying that withholding the funding for the unit to force a DA who investigates politicians in order to force that DA to resign is a crime. That make sense?

oh horse poop
you think Rick Perry does not know Texas law??
Go see what some famous DEMOCRATS are saying about this!!

Old 08-17-2014, 04:45 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
oh horse poop
you think Rick Perry does not know Texas law??
Go see what some famous DEMOCRATS are saying about this!!
Shrug, everyone goes insane and thinks I want the man hung or something. Its kinda weird.

I'm pretty sure Rick Perry doesn't understand every nuance of Texas law. He is a human being.

I'm sure some democrats are against this, it really doesn't change the fact that as I read it he broke the law. As I have said before, I think an hour in jail, and a $10 fine would be a reasonable punishment.

Will he actually be convicted? No idea. I dont see the felony part sticking, but the misdemeanor part seems valid.

I swear folks here think suddenly cause the guys got an R next to his name the laws shouldn't apply.

Old 08-17-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Shrug, everyone goes insane and thinks I want the man hung or something. Its kinda weird.

I'm pretty sure Rick Perry doesn't understand every nuance of Texas law. He is a human being.

I'm sure some democrats are against this, it really doesn't change the fact that as I read it he broke the law. As I have said before, I think an hour in jail, and a $10 fine would be a reasonable punishment.

Will he actually be convicted? No idea. I dont see the felony part sticking, but the misdemeanor part seems valid.

I swear folks here think suddenly cause the guys got an R next to his name the laws shouldn't apply.

no I am NOT a republican!!
and I surely think this is BS
I want to see how this plays out, personally I think the democrats will cave
due to all the hullabaloo this is causing~~

Old 08-17-2014, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Well there went N. Jersey governor Chris Christie presidential hope over a bridge closing. The liberal media trashed him for weeks. Then there was Wisconsin, Governor Scott Walker, another presidential hopeful who the liberals targeted for allegedly illegal campaign coordination and was proven to be a lie that now you hear nothing about. Now there is Rich Perry, yet another hopeful who the liberals are going to try to trash. Of course there is the

Who's will they try to pin throwing grandma off the cliff in 2016. lol

I disagree none of the drummed up BS would hurt any of these guys
in 2016
people know better!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies