Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2014, 06:30 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Only problem is, you can't prove WHO punched him unless you have evidence.

And does that still justify the use of force after that happened. Because apparently there must have been a physical altercation to start the whole ordeal.

Which gets me to thinking. Who put their hands on who first and why?
The hospital can usually tell when it happened.
They should be able to rule out that his wife punched him in the eye before he left for work that morning

Old 08-20-2014, 06:34 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Which meant Fox LIED right ?
But he could have been hit and a broken bone does not mean the skin is broken and bleeding.

So if Fox LIED then that means they could have LIED about any other part of this sad, sad situation.

So are you going to keep reading Fox ?
Actually with a fractured orbital bone there is no external bleeding. But it hurts like hell,
and you feel like your eyeball is going to fall out. The pulsating is incredible.

Let me see if I can find another link, saying he was beaten severely....oh wait, now he's beaten
nearly unconscious

Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Beaten Nearly Unconscious, Suffered Eye Socket Fracture Before Shooting Michael Brown: Report | Video | TheBlaze.com

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

Old 08-20-2014, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The hospital can usually tell when it happened.
They should be able to rule out that his wife punched him in the eye before he left for work that morning
Hypothetically, anyone could have smacked Wilson and
no one would be the wiser as to who the smacker was....

Old 08-20-2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Actually with a fractured orbital bone there is no external bleeding. But it hurts like hell,
and you feel like your eyeball is going to fall out. The pulsating is incredible.

Let me see if I can find another link, saying he was beaten severely....oh wait, now he's beaten
nearly unconscious

Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Beaten Nearly Unconscious, Suffered Eye Socket Fracture Before Shooting Michael Brown: Report | Video | TheBlaze.com

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”
See..the propaganda press are getting people ready in case the grand jury lets him go.

As the evidence is coming out it does not match the original story told the day after Brown got shot.
The autopsy is what started the turnaround.

Now it seems the propaganda press is swinging a hard 180 in who is the good guy and who is the bad guy.

I'm surprised Crump didn't get rid of Johnson as his star witness.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:38 PM

794 posts, read 819,148 times
Quote:
Anything to fit your narrative huh?

Reach for the stars!

Old 08-20-2014, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
This is seen often in war zones, as was also pointed out to you earlier by another poster.
Yes, let's compare the injuries Brown inflicted on Wilson, to that of folks getting their
arms blown off in Iraq....

Old 08-20-2014, 06:40 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:

I am not even referring to "emotional shock" because I could not possibly know how he
wrapped himself around that.
I can't imagine how difficult it would be to live with that knowledge.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Maryland View Post
Anything to fit your narrative huh?

Reach for the stars!
The narrative is that a punch to the eye hurts like hell, almost immediately.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Yes, let's compare the injuries Brown inflicted on Wilson, to that of folks getting their
arms blown off in Iraq....
What if...this is the first person Wilson shot and killed.
Imagine that kind of shock and his eye injury then means nothing.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:45 PM

794 posts, read 819,148 times
Quote:
The narrative is that a punch to the eye hurts like hell, almost immediately.
But you said:

Quote:
That's not saying a punch to the eye hurts like hell, that's advancing a theory that anyone could have punched Wilson and "no one would be the wiser" (with all the sleazy, unsaid implications that go with throwing a bomb like that).

A not so clever attempt at introducing doubt that the officer was punched by Brown and injured. A thread that when pulled, might make your pre conviction of Wilson unravel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies