Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 11:20 AM

73,174 posts, read 63,013,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
White lives are quite worthless in Obama's America.

I'd expect the Dept. of Injustice to hire the murdering officer as a "diversity outreach coordinator" though.
Really? Prove it. Whites are far less likely to die in the USA than Blacks are. And on the occasion that Black on Black murder occurs, which happens far more than Black on White murder, the chances of the death penalty are not very high. More Black men are murdered than any other demographic in this nation. However, 3/4 of all persons in America who get the death penalty murdered White people. Sounds like Black people's lives are the ones considered worthless when it comes to the consequences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2014, 12:12 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,156,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emigrations View Post
Like I said in the other thread, are there any significant groups advocating for whites solely or largely on the basis of their race? Absolutely not because it's "politically incorrect," yet blacks have the NAACP and Hispanics have La Raza. If whites tried to form a group like those, the liberals would railroad anyone try for perpetuating the "white power structure."
Every group that was started to support white folk tend to have racist elements that are focused on instead of improvement. As long as these groups start their meetings talking about the white man's burden and how diversity is ruining America; it will be called out as racist!!!

Old 08-24-2014, 01:00 PM

4,982 posts, read 3,303,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Democrats don't need a "get the whites out to vote in the midterms" campaign.

Old 08-24-2014, 05:07 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,956,518 times
Salt Lake has been going through some changes. Some interesting interviews of the Mayor, iirc, floating around.

The Sheriff Who Sold His County

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_-XMTauRsA

Think this is one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fv=ve2WFZYo1KY

Old 08-24-2014, 05:31 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,497,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Utah is a different world. There isn't very much racial tension (though the vast majority is white, of course) and the police tend to be trusted more. Crime rates are also lower and few folks here have patience or sympathy for crooks. The prevailing attitude (right or wrong) is that if the cops shoot someone, it was deserved.

Plus when Mormons get mad they don't generally start looting and trashing their hometowns.
You do not have to be Mormons to live by this rule. Most civilized people, don't go out there, looting, and hollering, acting a fool, burning businesses down, stealing. Throwing a not so nice cocktail.

They know better. Ignorant people act in this way, and I do not care what the situation is to prompt something like this. Only ignorant fools burn their areas down, and steal from local businesses.
Tell me what part of doing this, solves a problem. I could understand and reason more, if they did not act in this manner.

Have no sympathy what so ever for those fools.

Old 08-24-2014, 05:38 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,497,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Every group that was started to support white folk tend to have racist elements that are focused on instead of improvement. As long as these groups start their meetings talking about the white man's burden and how diversity is ruining America; it will be called out as racist!!!

You got this right. Spell it out, because I believe in truth, no matter what the post is. Face it, cannot have groups supporting white folk. Why, because for us it is racist, wrong, how dare u. And the list goes right on.

Would be called out on it, would make media attention etc. It would be seen nothing but racist, which is damn right wrong.

Equality for one and all, for All. I believe equal for all, not one side, like one side would have us believing, we are not all sheep in wool's clothing.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:17 PM

73,174 posts, read 63,013,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Utah is a different world. There isn't very much racial tension (though the vast majority is white, of course) and the police tend to be trusted more. Crime rates are also lower and few folks here have patience or sympathy for crooks. The prevailing attitude (right or wrong) is that if the cops shoot someone, it was deserved.

Plus when Mormons get mad they don't generally start looting and trashing their hometowns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You do not have to be Mormons to live by this rule. Most civilized people, don't go out there, looting, and hollering, acting a fool, burning businesses down, stealing. Throwing a not so nice cocktail.

They know better. Ignorant people act in this way, and I do not care what the situation is to prompt something like this. Only ignorant fools burn their areas down, and steal from local businesses.
Tell me what part of doing this, solves a problem. I could understand and reason more, if they did not act in this manner.

Have no sympathy what so ever for those fools.
One place to consider is Salt Lake City. There are gangs there, particularly around the Rose Park area. You have Crips there. Few people actually know or suspect that. Some are even members of the Mormon Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7yLL6dLYN8

Now, you don't have to be Mormon to live in a civilized manner. I will say that the Mormon Church tends to have a strong influence in Utah for most people. Things are more tight-knit as a result.

I might agree the police are trusted more. However, among Utah's White population, there isn't nearly as much history regarding abuse towards White Utahns.

Thing is, many rioters have one thing on their mind, revenge. If one has that on their mind, things get crazy.

Old 08-24-2014, 07:19 PM

20,523 posts, read 15,961,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
According to Taylor's family, he was Latino, not "white."
OTOH 1 of the 4 anglo white cops who beat up Rodney King in LA was actually a "Hispanic" but word in Cali is if a Latino kills a Black person, that Latino is ID'd as a white man.

Old 08-24-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What if he was only half Hispanic ? Like from the wast up. How are we to interpret that ?
Hispanic ain't a race: some are straight up "white". Period. Like Leander Perez, the white supremacist from Louisiana 50 years ago.

Old 08-24-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I think we(white people) should riot and loot Salt lake city!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Naaahhhh, I'm retired, and looting is too much like work.

I'll just be quietly outraged at home.
Agreed. Dillon probably deserved to be offed. I won't lose any sleep over him and I sure as hell will NOT "riot".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies