Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 06:11 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,715,055 times

Advertisements

Paul demonstrates once again that he is entirely without principles. No matter what he says he believes, he will pull a U-turn on a dime if he thinks it will edge him closer to the presidency.

I'm wrong; he has one principle. Ron Paul for President. It's all he seems to think about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2014, 06:36 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Schmancy View Post
Paul demonstrates once again that he is entirely without principles.
Obama has flipped on war far more than Paul.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:30 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Paul demonstrates once again that he is entirely without principles. No matter what he says he believes, he will pull a U-turn on a dime if he thinks it will edge him closer to the presidency.

I'm wrong; he has one principle. Ron Paul for President. It's all he seems to think about.
There are times when people make exceptions to what they believe in overall. We are talking about horrible deaths by horrible people: they have to be stopped. BTW, what are you talking about? Ron Paul isn't running for anything. I think you do need to check your sources. and you used to work in politics, wow!!!!!!

Old 09-04-2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
There are times when people make exceptions to what they believe in overall. We are talking about horrible deaths by horrible people: they have to be stopped. BTW, what are you talking about? Ron Paul isn't running for anything. I think you do need to check your sources. and you used to work in politics, wow!!!!!!
Horrible deaths....

U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan Mostly Hit Homes and Schools - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Old 09-04-2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Big difference: that is not deliberate beheading; war is war, beheading of 2 journalists is not the same as war.

Old 09-04-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Big difference: that is not deliberate beheading; war is war, beheading of 2 journalists is not the same as war.
You do what you have to do when being attacked. We killed or injured a quarter of a million people in Japan, looked at fairly that was far more horrific than a couple beheadings.

Even at that our soldiers have done the same, it's just wasn't broadcasted over the internet.

Old 09-04-2014, 01:36 PM

1,696 posts, read 1,715,055 times
Quote:
Oh, come on and get real. Of course he's running for President. He'll shortly be spending more time in Iowa than a corn farmer.

And that's why I worked in politics...'cause I know stuff like that.

Old 09-04-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Oh, come on and get real. Of course he's running for President. He'll shortly be spending more time in Iowa than a corn farmer.

And that's why I worked in politics...'cause I know stuff like that.
Ron Paul is running for nothing, maybe you mean Rand Paul, his son???? Go back and read what you posted and now are posting again!!!! Ron Paul for President in your words.

Old 09-05-2014, 08:00 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:

His name is Rand Paul, that's another thing you have wrong.

Old 09-05-2014, 08:01 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Obama has flipped on war far more than Paul.
Rand never flipped. He never took going after ISIS off the table.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies