Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2014, 05:27 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,024,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
President Golfer is too busy to develop a strategy. He's already busy getting all His 35 y/o illegal children enrolled in high school; He's got a fund raiser tomorrow night; and He has a round of golf planned for Saturday. Give the guy a break!
Oh give it a break. What do you want Obama to be, chained to the oval office chair.
Repubs criticized Jimmy Carter for being "held prisoner" in the WH....

Can't be too obsessed with what's going on "over there" all the time.
It's the attention those folks crave, don't ya know.

IF we must, bomb the **** out of the place till there is nothing left. And this time,
just take the countries over, completely, when we meddle.
Otherwise, stay the hell out of the region all together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 05:34 AM

720 posts, read 706,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
We do not need a strategy to get rid of ISIS. ISIS is not our problem to fix. It has to addressed by the people of the region. Unless and until that is done, there will never be a "strategy" that will work. We can assist, encourage, and lead the cheers but the getting rid part has to be done by them, not us. Why do so many have a problem understanding this simple fact?
Because the only thing simple is the belief that ISIS is not our problem. Let them make an attack in one of our cities and see how quick it becomes a national prority. See how fast our beloved government over reacts and clamps down on it's citizens taking our freedoms away as if it's our fault. leaving the border open is a welcome mat for terroist to come and go as they choose. We haven't had any leaders for a long time from either party and I'm afraid we are going to pay dearly for this...

Old 08-29-2014, 05:37 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
From his snap news conference today.

Obama On Dealing With ISIS

The Military doesn't have a strategy, Obama doesn't have a strategy. The Intelligence people have no clue about what is going on.

Situation is chaos and another 150 people were executed by the Head Choppers. I guess we are waiting for the next video of a Journalist that has lost his head. News is bad coming from Russia's move on Ukraine, and not so good with the Chinese buzzing our planes.

On the upside for Obama - he has another Fund Raiser this weekend and a wedding, hope he can work in a relaxing Golf Game so he can "think" and "clear his head".
It would have been better if he said "We are working on a strategy" just like how he answers every other investigative question about Benghazi, etc. He always words it "we are investigating".

this very statement tells the enemy America is weak (no we are NOT weak, but that is what president Obozo just made us look like)…. and it lets the enemy know they can keep right on killing because they have that much more time to do so.

Stupid Obozo Obomgo !!!

meanwhile, his stupid wife is going around terrorizing students lunches when she has not been elected to do so.

November 2016 cant come soon enough.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:40 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,578,423 times
Obama's strategy should be to protect America first.

-Put the military on our borders and secure them. We already know the cartels are bringing in "special" people for $50,000 a pop.

-Start seriously profiling terrorists.

--Stop allowing anyone to enter this country with passports showing recent entry to those countries, with some exceptions like media.

--Crack down, start monitoring seriously all mosques, clerics, and madrasa type Muslim hangouts in this country.
(Hey, if your mosque isn't up to bad stuff, then why be upset -- do your part in protecting Americans -- it ain't Christians, Buddhists, or New Agers that are terrorizing the world.)

Sadly, Liberals will never let any of this this happen.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:41 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,024,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
It would have been better if he said "We are working on a strategy" just like how he answers every other investigative question about Benghazi, etc. He always words it "we are investigating".

November 2016 cant come soon enough.
I think it would be better if the media just quit asking. After all, if you don't want them "enemy"
to know what we are doing, informing the media, is the first place they'll look.

Nov '16 really depends on what other Bozo we replace this bozo with

Old 08-29-2014, 05:45 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Reading the comments here it makes me wonder if the discussion is being held between a bunch of high school kids.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:47 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
We do not need a strategy to get rid of ISIS.

ISIS is not our problem to fix.

It has to addressed by the people of the region. Unless and until that is done, there will never be a "strategy" that will work. We can assist, encourage, and lead the cheers but the getting rid part has to be done by them, not us. Why do so many have a problem understanding this simple fact?
'Not our problem' is ok with me. Obama should tell his people to stop telling me ISIS Is our problem. They're telling me ISIS is a direct threat to U.S. interests. That doesn't mean they'll behead me any time soon, but the country in general will be damaged.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:47 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Reading the comments here it makes me wonder if the discussion is being held between a bunch of high school kids.

Lots of keyboard commandos and armchair generals who have all the answers, that's for sure.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
'Not our problem' is ok with me. Obama should tell his people to stop telling me ISIS Is our problem. They're telling me ISIS is a direct threat to U.S. interests. That doesn't mean they'll behead me any time soon, but the country in general will be damaged.

Kind of like how we were told the taliban were a big threat.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:54 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergofa View Post
Cheney-Rumsfeld 2016. Because America Needs to Grow A Pair.
They have a pair alright...Iraq and Afghanistan. A pair of losses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I'm no fan on FDR, but had obama been potus during WW2, we'd all be speaking Japanese and German.
Somehow I know you would've been a great and enthusiastic German speaker in THAT period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies