Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 04:43 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,291,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Not at all, our neighbors to the north are more diverse.
80%+ white is less diverse than 63% white.

Old 09-28-2014, 04:45 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,477,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Things like Ferguson, MO or the Los Angeles Riot in the 90s or the Trayvon case would never happened in societies like Japan or China.

Does that say something about multi-cultural or multi-racial society?
Of course it does.

The moron leftists will of course deny it. It doesn't fit their ideology. It's a curious thing about leftists.

The leftists generally think of themselves as intelligent and scientific. They will ridicule anybody who doesn't believe in global warming or evolution, calling them "deniers".

But if you suggest that evolution has bred tribalism into the human brain over thousands of generations, where survival required cooperating with the people of your tribe and competing against the people of other tribes, then guess who becomes the "denier"?

Old 09-28-2014, 04:46 PM

22,694 posts, read 24,718,492 times
Yes, the multi-culti cult is a big fail.

Race and sex is naturally one of the most important ways people identify. So race has become much more important than the good of the country as a whole. You see, every racial group wants the biggest piece of the pie.......it turn things into one big power struggle and stops societal progress.

Could you imagine the USA experiencing a horrible disaster like Japan did......and coming through said disaster as well as Japan did. LMFAO, we would basically have Mad-Max in the USA if a huge problem hit our shores.....this country does not have any sort of real cohesion whatsoever.

Old 09-28-2014, 04:52 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
That just proves American people are more "colorful"

Remember... diverse = different.

Canada's population has a higher percentage of Immigrants.

Australia = 27 percent immigrants
New Zealand = 25 percent immigrants
Canada = 20 percent immigrants
USA = 14 percent immigrants

Old 09-28-2014, 05:42 PM

1,735 posts, read 1,774,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Reply to a post where author defied us to name any city with over 100,000 blacks has massive problems with blacks. There are at least 250,000 black people in metro Phoenix. I recall that he also said 7% which is about what is in the Phoenix metro area. What I am saying is that it is segregation, poverty, lack of opportunity and hopelessness that lead to violence. Western and some southern cities in which minorities are better integrated into the community - i.e. diverse - have far fewer problems than cities in the east where segregation by race and warehousing of poor minorities is still common.
AZ seems to get it right a whole lot more than some of the wealthiest counties and states in the country.

Old 09-28-2014, 06:00 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,604,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Different cultures CAN be trouble: different "races" with SIMILAR cultures, not so much.
Mm, good point, I'm a white guy, non really religious... I'd be fine living in a Mizrahi (Arab Jews) or Lebanese Christian community...an Albanian community (white muslims) would be a real problem for me.

Old 09-28-2014, 06:06 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,604,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Why is white not diverse?

We have shades of skin from alabaster to olive, eyes in green, brown, blue, grey, or hazel and hair of black, red, brown, and blonde.

We're much more diverse than any other race.

The notion we "need" non-whites to be diverse is galling in the extreme.

Old 09-28-2014, 06:10 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post

We have shades of skin from alabaster to olive, eyes in green, brown, blue, grey, or hazel and hair of black, red, brown, and blonde.

Appearance maybe, culturally? blacks, latinos, whites, asians etc... not that diverse.

Old 09-28-2014, 06:14 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,291,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post

Because whites are typically not emigrating, so most whites in Canada are going to be from Canada and most that do immigrate will likely be from another commonwealth country. Plus, obviously, if we are talking about racial diversity a Caucasian is still a Caucasian.

Old 09-28-2014, 06:42 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,949,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Appearance maybe, culturally? blacks, latinos, whites, asians etc... not that diverse.
Uh; "Latino" ain't a race. Tho a Dominican, Spaniard or Guatamalan are all "Hispanic"; they're usually of different races.

ASians: I've seen some pasty white skin color people from China.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies