Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 01:25 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Here's a good article that talks about, amongst other things, witnesses and blood splatter:

Quote:
Seven or eight African American eyewitnesses have provided testimony consistent with Wilson’s account, but none of them have spoken publicly out of fear for their safety, The Washington Post’s sources said.
Quote:
In interviews with The Washington Post, sources said blood spatter evidence shows that Brown was heading toward the officer during their face-off, but analysis of the evidence did not reveal how fast Brown was moving.
Evidence supports officer
very interesting. 'snitches get stitches,' al sharpton gets a paycheck, and shop owners get looted and burned.

Last edited by uggabugga; 10-22-2014 at 01:33 PM..

Old 10-22-2014, 01:31 PM

17,462 posts, read 14,702,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
The saddest thing of all is that the race-baiters and others want Wilson hung--and still won't be satisfied with anything less, no matter what the investigation and all its parts show. Too many of them don't seem to care about justice.

If Wilson comes out of this with no charges after the investigation/GJ/other are all complete, you can be sure that Sharpton, JJ and their ilk will be back--and it wouldn't surprise me if we see the LA riots after King all over again.

In this case, I really don't think it's Sharpton who is whipping up the frenzy. Not at all.

I've been paying particular attention to this and during the Ferguson October weekend (2 weeks ago?) the crowd did NOT want to hear from the older generation. At all.

The groundswell is being fanned by the Occupy movement - and the power of social media.

And there are A LOT of half truths and downright lies that are being forwarded & tweeted as if they are the gospel. For instance, after the county's autopsy report was "leaked", it was all over social media that Brown was shot 3 times in the head.

He was shot twice, but there were 3 holes - one was an exit wound.

That is just a tiny example of how things with a small grain of truth are being changed and sold as gospel.

It's a horrible game of telephone if you ask me.

And honestly, the youth and those participants/protestors are totally being used as puppets. They think their eyes are wide open ... but they can't see the strings in front of their face.

Old 10-22-2014, 01:43 PM

the huffpo bozos are apoplectic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typical huffpo bozo
All of this BS media is feeding us goes to justifying a MURDER, OVERKILL

by a cop..

the forensics are being BENT (SPUN) to fit this **** N BULL “story” by a cop trying to get out of

consequences for MURDEROUS ACTIONS OF A RACIST COP WORKING FOR A RACIST

POLICE DEPT.

BOYCOTT ST LOUIS.....BOYCOTT ST LOUIS.....BOYCOTT ST LOUIS

Old 10-22-2014, 01:45 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,611,700 times
Soon things will be back to normal. Wilson will be back on the street protecting the public from robbers, sharpton and Jackson will be off to their next tv interview, and ferguson will be back to rioting.

Old 10-22-2014, 01:53 PM

from the WaPo story linked by chuckity:

Quote:
Jurors have also been provided with the St. Louis County autopsy report, including toxicology test results for Brown that show he had levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient in marijuana. The Post’s sources said the levels in Brown’s body may have been high enough to trigger hallucinations.
how high would that be, i wonder...

Old 10-22-2014, 02:04 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,131,949 times
Evidence supports officer

The story in its entirety. Washington Post

Old 10-22-2014, 02:11 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,814,354 times
I taught my kids to respect law enforcement.
If there is an issue, handle it in court.

If kids are taught to disrespect, disobey and defy
the police, this kinda stuff is bound to happen.

Old 10-22-2014, 02:16 PM

7,006 posts, read 7,001,571 times
btw wasn't this the third or fourth autopsy done on Mike Brown? The one specifically ordered by DOJ Eric Holder? After the umpteenth autopsy does Brown's body any skin and bones left to pick through? Seriously, let the thug rest in peace so that Ferguson can finally move on to become the next Gary, Indiana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
They were outraged because the initial reporting portrayed Brown as a gentle giant who wouldn't hurt a fly who was shot in the back while he ran away from the mean old racist police officer.
I always laugh whenever Brown's friends/family refer to him as a "gentle giant". Who are they kidding?

Old 10-22-2014, 02:23 PM

17,403 posts, read 11,995,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
The saddest thing of all is that the race-baiters and others want Wilson hung--and still won't be satisfied with anything less, no matter what the investigation and all its parts show. Too many of them don't seem to care about justice.

If Wilson comes out of this with no charges after the investigation/GJ/other are all complete, you can be sure that Sharpton, JJ and their ilk will be back--and it wouldn't surprise me if we see the LA riots after King all over again.
Ironic, considering what was done to blacks a hundred years ago. Now they want vigilante justice, the facts and the law be darned.

Old 10-22-2014, 02:46 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,646,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Do you think Ferguson or the residents at Canfield Green feel as if Michael Brown was a threat to their community? Why do you think the community was so outraged at this killing? One thing for sure, they can give you better insight into Michael Brown and how they feel about Darrin Wilson.
Of course he was a threat to his community, do you think that day was the first time he bullied and robbed? He had gotten away with that kind of thing for a long time, and his time ran out. Now he has reformed..!
Why do I think the community was outraged? Because it was a while cop so they had an excuse to go running wild in the streets and loot and rob. I'll bet a very small % of the looters even knew who he was, but they knew where the free stuff was.
Darrin Wilson is a hero who life has been ruined by a bunch of racists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies