Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 04:06 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,886,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Actually the most recent example of voter fraud here was committed by a Republican.

Arrest documents detail how woman allegedly tried to vote twice - Las Vegas Sun News

So apparently you don't follow this subject very much.
And this:

Republican Voter Fraud Found as Scott Walker Supporter Charged With 13 Felonies In Wisconsin

It's funny that the most recent instances have been perpetrated by Republicans. This thread is just more of that fuzzy Republican "logic" that Conservatives engage in to make themselves feel better. As in, it has no basis in reality outside of their biased little heads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2014, 04:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,463,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Sure, and I am sure those Republican voters that also commit voter fraud have no shame in their game as well.

Are you not understanding. It does go two ways, who ever practices in voter fraud, does not care one iota, about fraud period. Both sides.

In my first post I stated whom ever does this practice it is wrong. But the post is about Democrats and voter fraud.

Old 11-03-2014, 04:24 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,226,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Are you not understanding. It does go two ways, who ever practices in voter fraud, does not care one iota, about fraud period. Both sides.

In my first post I stated whom ever does this practice it is wrong. But the post is about Democrats and voter fraud.
Which is what I find interesting because that makes it seem like only voter fraud among Democrats is the issue. Why does the party matter if voter fraud is something that happens for both sides?

Old 11-03-2014, 04:58 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,445,667 times
You know i seem to remember quite a big scandal last election pertaining to a company run by an ex-republican senator or congressman i think who was being investigated for some sort of practice which was illegal i believe it had to do with someone signing people up and those who picked democrat were either tossed in the trash or illegally changed at least i think that..........

The real GOP voter fraud: Employees admit forging voter registration forms | MSNBC

FBI investigating voter registration company Strategic Allied Consulting for fraud - NY Daily News

HEY LOOK VOTER FRAUD IT DOES EXIST !! AND IT'S BY A REPUBLICAN !!!!!!! /end sarcasm/end thread/ END ALLL !! ctrl+alt+delete !!

Old 11-03-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
You know i seem to remember quite a big scandal last election pertaining to a company run by an ex-republican senator or congressman i think who was being investigated for some sort of practice which was illegal i believe it had to do with someone signing people up and those who picked democrat were either tossed in the trash or illegally changed at least i think that..........

The real GOP voter fraud: Employees admit forging voter registration forms | MSNBC

FBI investigating voter registration company Strategic Allied Consulting for fraud - NY Daily News

HEY LOOK VOTER FRAUD IT DOES EXIST !! AND IT'S BY A REPUBLICAN !!!!!!! /end sarcasm/end thread/ END ALLL !! ctrl+alt+delete !!
I wonder if a photo ID would have prevented them from committing voter fraud.

Old 11-03-2014, 05:45 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,463,342 times
Quote:
I wonder if a photo ID would have prevented them from committing voter fraud.
"Ya think" the people who are committing voter fraud, are really going to be showing a photo ID? The only point I take by this, is there are idiots on both sides who practice in this.

I myself have no use for anyone who practices in voter fraud PERIOD! Now if this post was about Republicians, some of you would be going on and on and on and on and on about it. And would be making quite the deal about it. Different when the shoe is on the other foot.

Old 11-03-2014, 05:47 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,815,793 times
Default Why is nearly all voter fraud involve democrats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It is peculiar, particularly for a party that claims to have "morality" cornered, that essentially every instance of voter fraud involves the democrat party. Witness the recent outrageous democrat voting fraud in Maryland.

If we assume that voter fraud is amoral, and certainly illegal, than how can a party claim to support morality and be on the side of "good" participate and encourage evil, illegal, and amoral behavior as a matter of fact?

Perhaps one should look at one does, rather than what one says, to determine benevolent, vs evil intentions.
One very simple reason... To keep Republicans honest

Old 11-03-2014, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
"Ya think" the people who are committing voter fraud, are really going to be showing a photo ID? The only point I take by this, is there are idiots on both sides who practice in this.

I myself have no use for anyone who practices in voter fraud PERIOD! Now if this post was about Republicians, some of you would be going on and on and on and on and on about it. And would be making quite the deal about it. Different when the shoe is on the other foot.
I just find it interesting that right wingers are all about photo IDs to stop voter fraud when in person voter fraud is probably the rarest form of voter fraud.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:23 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
I just find it interesting that right wingers are all about photo IDs to stop voter fraud when in person voter fraud is probably the rarest form of voter fraud.
But how would you know if there isn't voter fraud without voter ID's?

Old 11-03-2014, 11:25 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp43k View Post
One very simple reason... To keep Republicans honest
To keep both Democrats and Republicans honest.

Republicans want voter ID, Democrats don't. That reads, Democrats want fraudulent votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies