Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 08:05 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,837,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Well, if the out of town looters can make it to Ferguson Im sure KKK can. They are all equally brain dead.
Some have enough brains to make it in government though!

Old 11-14-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Ummm, it doesn't affect my day to day life. Hatred is not something we should just accept. Would you get over it if I killed your family because I hate your race and religion. So you're alone now. Move on dude. People hate and kill for their hatred -- so f'in what. Yeah? BTW, I am not upset or mad. I live in a very diverse area that is not filled with hate so I don't accept your world view. I'm sorry to hear that you live in a world of hatred. Sucks for you dude!!!
Really?

Old 11-14-2014, 08:20 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Really?
Oh geez. Good night. You don't get it... Please don't hurt those that look different from you or you perceive to be different from you. I hope that is not too hard for you to do or understand. Peace.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:21 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
Quote:
Oh geez. Good night. You don't get it... Please don't hurt those that look different from you or you perceive to be different from you. I hope that is not too hard for you to do or understand. Peace.
Uh; some people will hate you or me for things we CAN'T control; it is what it is.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:30 PM

Quote:
You might be surprised at how I look.

If my life revolved around 'righteous indignation' as your's obviously does, I would have little time for anything else.

Anything else being an 'indignant' forum poster.

Sometimes life $uck$ but a sense of humor makes it go down a little easier.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:30 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
The "peaceful protestors" are climbing the walls waiting for the Grand Jury decision. The Twitter threads went hours with no postings ....... and then suddenly a couple of new posters AND the Anarchist Anonymous started flooding Twitter with reports of the KKK.

Sure got the Twitter crowd of "peaceful protestors" riled up again. These Anarchists want the streets of St Louis to run with blood ..... they will say/do anything they can think of to make that happen.

Stuff like "all the front line Cops are KKK", "they won't leave you lying in the streets after they murder you, the KKK Cops will just throw you in the dumpster".

On the UP side -- the Police and Law Enforcement are ready for this bunch. I've yet to see a single Voice of Reason among the "peaceful protestors" on their hunt for Street Vengeance.

There are still some old die hard KKK folks around (but very, very few), look it up - Google is your friend.
On the other hand, this is 2014 - not 1945-55. The odds are very slim that you will see Bands of White Robed KKK roaming the streets of Ferguson, Clayton & Shaw District .... the odds are very good that you will see Bands of masked Radicals going crazy in Ferguson, Clayton & the Shaw District .... whatever the Grand Jury decides.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:42 PM

389 posts, read 617,264 times
The original KKK isn't what you'd expect. They equally lynched any offenders of society as about 25% were white. Not far off from today's racial crime statistic. I have no idea what purpose the KKK would serve today, but they have as much right using lethal force protecting their person or property as the next citizen.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SETI_listener View Post
The original KKK isn't what you'd expect. They equally lynched any offenders of society as about 25% were white. Not far off from today's racial crime statistic. I have no idea what purpose the KKK would serve today, but they have as much right using lethal force protecting their person or property as the next citizen.

The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:51 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
You might be surprised at how I look.

If my life revolved around 'righteous indignation' as your's obviously does, I would have little time for anything else.

Anything else being an 'indignant' forum poster.

Sometimes life $uck$ but a sense of humor makes it go down a little easier.
We all have different views on how life should be. Some of us think there should be more equality. Others like things the way they are. I think it is clear where each one of us stands. Laugh or not, it doesn't make it right. My day to day life is great. I don't encounter any discrimination but that doesn't mean I should sit back and laugh at those that do. You sound like a bully who wants me to back down and agree with you. Sorry honey...

Old 11-14-2014, 08:54 PM

11,269 posts, read 11,037,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Have you noticed "Hoodies" have replaced Klan Hoods as the hood of choice ?
Don't forget do-rags now....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies