Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 02:26 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
I don't think anyone supports the KKK, I know I certainly don't. However, myself and many others are so tired and disgusted with all of black entitlement and looting and riotings, the thought of them getting their comeuppance it quite refreshing.
I don't wish harm on the majority of black people, most are good people, but there are far too many who deserve exactly what they are aiming for.. Live by the sword, die by the sword..
I certainly don't miss the gently giant, Mr Brown, and I won't miss all the thugs who riot in his name.. Mr Brown is in a better, safer place, and I have high hope many of his ilk will join him or the other side of the turf..
Blow em up, let God sort it all out...
Now you are no longer confused..
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Yes,you are a tad bit confused..having personal knowledge still doesnt equal defending their ideologies..I have known many Klansmen in the past and have quite a bit of first hand,eyewitness knowledge of them,but I do not defend them nor their actions..they are a "hate for no reason" group and I hate that style of person myself..currently they are more of an "alligator mouth/jaybird ass" type group than anything else though I am sure there are some truly mean or truly stupid ones(stupid is much more dangerous than mean btw) left in among the packs,but most of it is BS now.

So see,knowledge of does not equal defense of.
Got it guys. The underclass Blacks deserve whatever they get because they have become too uppity. The KKK can put them back in their proper place. In Nayanone's opinion that means dead. I appreciate the candor. This opinion is nothing new in this country. Anyway, this has run its' course. I'm done.

Old 11-15-2014, 03:41 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,669,275 times
"KKK threatens to use lethal force against terroists in Ferguson"

The KKK can Kiss Kiss Kiss my Indian ass

Old 11-15-2014, 03:47 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Oh nice...the infamous terrorists of the U.S. want to get involved with Ferguson and are actually calling other people terrorists?
You're behind the times my friend. Jesseee Jackson, Al Sharpton and the NBPP have been involved with Ferguson for months. The KKK are just one more group of racist morons.

Old 11-15-2014, 04:40 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,643,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Got it guys. The underclass Blacks deserve whatever they get because they have become too uppity. The KKK can put them back in their proper place. In Nayanone's opinion that means dead. I appreciate the candor. This opinion is nothing new in this country. Anyway, this has run its' course. I'm done.
I thought there might be some hope for you, but after reading many of your past posts, and now this one, you don't seem to be able to be helped. Your reading comprehension is pretty low if you think you read that I think underclass blacks deserve whatever they get because they are becoming too uppity, those are your thoughts and words, not mine.
I never mentioned underclass, whatever that is, nor did I mention too uppity. Sounds t me like you could possibly be a racist, judging by your words.
If a number of lawless individuals should decide to riot, injure, kill or maim, steal, and destroy property of law biding citizens, then I would lose no sleep if a few of them were no longer capable of walking the earth after the party. Those kind of people can't be salvaged, so it's quicker, less expensive and a much more positive way to cure them from a life of crime. You said a few pages back you were done??
You're welcome...

Old 11-15-2014, 04:53 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,087,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
I thought there might be some hope for you, but after reading many of your past posts, and now this one, you don't seem to be able to be helped. Your reading comprehension is pretty low if you think you read that I think underclass blacks deserve whatever they get because they are becoming too uppity, those are your thoughts and words, not mine.
I never mentioned underclass, whatever that is, nor did I mention too uppity. Sounds t me like you could possibly be a racist, judging by your words.
If a number of lawless individuals should decide to riot, injure, kill or maim, steal, and destroy property of law biding citizens, then I would lose no sleep if a few of them were no longer capable of walking the earth after the party. Those kind of people can't be salvaged, so it's quicker, less expensive and a much more positive way to cure them from a life of crime. You said a few pages back you were done??
You're welcome...
Ill second your post..it seems reading comp is a problem for that poster as neither of us defended the Klan in any way.

Old 11-15-2014, 06:32 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,916,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Oh nice...the infamous terrorists of the U.S. want to get involved with Ferguson and are actually calling other people terrorists?

I have better idea. Send them the KKK to fight ISIS.
Klan members are cowards, just like ISIS...

Old 11-15-2014, 06:48 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
Klan members are cowards, just like ISIS...
So are Black hood rats and la raza Chicanos when the numbers of any group are about the same in a donnybrook.

Old 11-15-2014, 07:11 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,356,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I hope not, we don't need any more violence. If so I hope this does not develop into some kind of race war.

KKK Group Threatens Lethal Force Against ‘Terrorists’ in Ferguson | Mediaite
They're behaving much like a retarded child trying to "help" his or her architect father by drawing all over floor plans with crayons to make them pretty.

Old 11-15-2014, 10:33 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,460,718 times
the kkk will not show up. but i hope shop owners are armed and missouri is not afraid to call in the national guard. we all know what the verdict is going to be so prepare yourself for dumbas$ery to come

Old 11-15-2014, 10:45 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,622,620 times
Great, we will now have white racists killing black racists and visa versa.
All in the name of suspected racism on the part of the police, of which there clearly was none in the Brown case.

I hope Sharpton, Holder and Obama are proud of what they helped to create with this incident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies