Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2014, 05:59 PM

518 posts, read 470,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Are you saying this is wrong?:

Sounds like whether or not riot is an exclusion depends on the state and, perhaps, the area within the state.
I just recall having always seen that exclusion in property insurance policies.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:01 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,656,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I've seen zits bigger than his injury.
How could a man be punched hard in the face several times as Officer Wilson claims, and not have a single bruise on his face, or puffiness around the eyes?

We know Wilson has lied because he said (in the transcripts) that he was so afraid that if Michael Brown got a hold of him, and punched him one more time, that it could kill him. Now that was probably something his police department counsel told him to say, but still.

How could he be afraid he'd be punched to death when he had a gun pointed at Michael's head. It's insane.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:05 PM

25,573 posts, read 56,502,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
How could he be afraid he'd be punched to death when he had a gun pointed at Michael's head.

It's insane.
It's only insane if you actually believe what you just wrote. Wilson DID NOT HAVE A GUN POINTED at MB's head. Wilson was 20 feet away. That's not close enough to even have an accurate shot at a moving target.

So, get real - and quit with the completely false hyperbole.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:08 PM

518 posts, read 470,123 times
Does anyone know the laws in MO as it relates to protecting life and property? Such as if a business owner was in his business and looters broke in and started taking things would he be justified in shooting them all in the head with a rifle?

Old 11-25-2014, 06:12 PM

519 posts, read 598,014 times
Default I am Mike Brown

I don't get it at all.

He stole a box of cigars. Roughed up the grocery clerk.

Assaulted an officer & tried to get the cops gun. If he had gotten the gun and blew the officers brains out and went on a killing spree, would you still want to be Mike Brown?

Old 11-25-2014, 06:13 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,808,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I have never seen this many black people in complete and total denial. It's so sad and pathetic they need to stop giving them news time. It's mind numbing how they twisted this guy into someone coming home from bible school and who got shot right after helping the little old lady across the street.

He was a thief and a thug that just committed at least 2 felonies. Enough is enough your starting to really look stupid and 95% of the country doesn't give a chit.

That gets me, too.
It's as if some great civil rights leader was assassinated.
Do they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a cause?

Old 11-25-2014, 06:16 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,808,959 times
Not me...I don't get it either.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:20 PM

13,305 posts, read 7,876,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
That gets me, too.
It's as if some great civil rights leader was assassinated.
Do they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a cause?
Some great civil rights leader was assassinated, and justice is still targeting those responsible.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:21 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,894,387 times
Yep; made theft into robbery by assaulting the clerk with intent of retaining the stolen goods. Guess some also wanted to be Martin after watching his video.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:24 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,043,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
More protesting in New York and elsewhere tonight. I don't mind movement against police brutality but why the hell are they making this case their prime example? It wasn't even police brutality. If you want a movement on this issue, at least use something real like the homeless guy getting shot in the back on camera or the swat team blowing up a baby with a grenade - and no charges.
Because its the best case they have right at this moment. An unarmed black teen being shot down in the street by a white cop. Its good enough to rise up and say blacks are being unfairly treated by police and the justice system. I'm sure sometime down the road when there's yet again another case of a cop or a non-black shooting a black person down they will rise again to say the same thing.

I'm not saying that they don't have a case in at least some instances where blacks are unfairly treated and targeted by cops, but it always pisses me off that they can get so angry and violent over police shooting a black person down, yet they will NEVER get equally as angry and violent and passionate over blacks killing their fellow blacks. That's an infinitely much larger problem with THOUSANDS of blacks dying each year and thousands more being injured yet they continually mostly try and hide and ignore that issue while anytime a cop or non-black kills one of them they will yell like there's no tomorrow.

And also its equally angering to me that whenever a black injures or kills a non-black person they won't say one damn thing about it. Not one apology, not even one mention of the crime and its almost always swept under the rug by them as well as the media unless its a particularly bad case or if it was caught on video and it goes viral. That's pretty much the only time the general media will show black on non-black crime.

And this is the hypocrisy that I hate about blacks. Most don't care about rampant black crime and murder in their communities, but they do care about every black person that isn't killed by a fellow black because they can turn it into a race issue. They call for change in how people treat them, yet they will NEVER change their behavior to cause people to treat them differently. And they sure as hell won't ever own up to all the black on non-black interracial crime that they commit against us because then how can they ever say that they're the victims when most of the time they're shown to be the aggressor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies