Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2014, 06:06 PM

63,004 posts, read 29,178,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Race is a fictional social construct used by the illigitamite owners of the means of production to control the masses.

Just don't play the game.
No, it isn't. Race is about genetics.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:08 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Just glad ya don't wanna "thank" me.
Ehhh no...gotta be a 7 and wear a skirt.

No substitutes. Lol

Old 11-30-2014, 06:10 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
There are thugs, idiots and whiny morons looking for excuses to loot and destroy. Of every race. It's not just a black thing.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:13 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,619,009 times
It's the Commieocrat\Osamacrat\Bill Ayers\Cloward & Piven strategy of making-over this evil society.

See, the dull-minded people in this country have bought into the idea that Whitey is evil and needs to be taken down a huge notch.

It is the Dimwitted-warriors, who also very trendy and easily influenced by stupidity, who are some of the most vocal and fierce nitwits in the bring-down-Whitey crusade.

See those stinky dummies in Portland...with the mutilated earlobes and jewelry through their faces, ratty/filthy/matted hair, mostly White....yet they would gladly attack evil Whites who are not "down for the cause".

Old 11-30-2014, 06:17 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,715,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTiberiusx View Post
I'm white. As far back as I can remember I remember non-whites complaining about white people for a myriad of problems. My entire life I have to hear this crap. "white people this and white people that." Non of my white friends or family say negative things about blacks as a whole and never have. It's as if black folks think that once a year there is this clandestine meeting where all white folks get together and talk about how to keep black folks down.It's absurd. Many black folks are successful. I always say: "its not about color, its about CLASS." Last week, a comworker (black) who I get along with well, asked me what I think about Ferguson protests. First of all, Im at work and don't discuss personal views outside of my job. Bu anyway, what was the point of asking? I'm sure I know where she stands on the issue. Was this a way to start an awkward argument? Plus, I owe her NOTHING, especially my personal views.

What is "white people" anyway? Whites are made up of dozens of different cultures with different traditions and religious beliefs. An Italian and Russian ethnic American are totally different. Albanians are a wholenother breed in themselves.

Why do white folks not support the Ferguson protests?

1) Most people have had enough of the race card being played for far too many situations
2) Brown's actions led to his own death
3) He made multiple mistakes that day that make most people questions the type of person he was
4) Looting will never helpanyones case
5) Many protesters have said some really ignorant comments in TV (A woman protesting n NYC said she won't buy anything on Black Friday because every dollar you give to a corporation is another dollar used to kill black folks" whhhhhaaaat?!?!?
6) Al Sharpton. This guy does nothing to unite Americans and everything to divide. I am suspicious of anyone who only stand up for their own race's rights but care nothing for others'

1619 - 2014 The period of time that the black blood line has been in America.

1619 - 1863 The period of time that the black blood line in this land were indentured servants or slaves

1863 - 1964 The period of time that the black blood line existed under America legal racial apartheid.

1965 - 2000 White residential flight, bank red limning, busing boycotts, ie...continued discrimination.

Summary: The black collective have spend 87% of their existence in this land under some form of LEGALIZED oppression. The black collective has spent AT LEAST 95% of their existence in this land facing unabated and non offset strong racial discrimination from white society.

Fact: Never have all (100%) of whites taken an active role in black oppression.

Fact: Never have all (100%) of whites been anti black.

Fact: Only a small percentage of whites owned slaves.

Fact: Ergo...never has black oppression required 100% participation from whites.

Fact: Whites have oppressed blacks notwithstanding all or the majority of whites direct involvement

Fact: 395 years of white behavior against blacks ON RECORD!

Fact: No offsetting behavior from blacks that would cancel out the effect of white behavior against blacks.

Fact: Actions create reactions.

Fact: 395 years of white racism has manifested a reaction upon blacks.

Fact: Everything has EVOLVED into its current state.

Fact: The evolution of blacks in America has is inseparable from the history of white racism.

Fact: White racism has shaped black America.

Fact: If an entity spends at least 95% of its existence lying.....human nature will judge that entity as a liar even if they suddenly start telling the truth. Again, actions have consequences and the consequence of a long history of lying is that you will be seen a a liar even if it stops. The same hold for racism. You don't get the benefit of the doubt when you have a certain type of history that whites have in this society. Instead of taking that out on blacks, whites should take that out on their forefathers and mothers whose behaviors stained the credibility and reputation of white people. However, instead of blaming their antecedents, they HONOR them by blaming blacks and continuing the legacy of their antecedents.

I do not know why it is a mystery to you why white society gets blamed for so much stuff....when its on record the last 395 years. I do not know why its a mystery as to why blacks react the way they do when a white person in authority kills an unarmed black person.

Those who do not understand are willfully ignorant and in denial of the history of this nation....and human nature.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:22 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,546,604 times
Heh. You can only imagine how tiring it is to hear "black people this" and "black people that", then XD

Y'know, calling random black men "thugs" or saying that they're "rioting" by just walking around or talking to one another - as we've seen over and over. Or, even better, seeing the same people who rallied for a tax cheater like Cliven Bundy, insist that a black guy walking down the street deserves to be shot and killed, like Zimmerman did to Trayvon Martin.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:23 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
I just think about this ONE gorgeous white man who is 6'2" 190lb. I don't spend my spare time thinking about skin color, too boring for my taste.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:24 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, it isn't. Race is about genetics.
Scientific classification

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens

I don't see "race" in there.

It's fictional. A social construct like turning right on red. That's all.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:31 PM

406 posts, read 283,477 times
If it wasn't for some white men, blacks would have a pretty bad day. I'll remind myself of that tomorrow. They need me, I need their money. It's a legitimate trade if you ask me. lol

Old 11-30-2014, 06:34 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,174,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Great idea!

I'd like to spend a few nights thanking Anna Kendrick.
Anna Kendrick, huh? Okay, now we are peeling this onion...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies