Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2014, 06:53 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,045,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I'm talking about the amount if you read through the thread. And blessings to you as well.

I'm talking about the amount. Have you seen the pictures of Wilson right after the shooting?

Maybe that's why your confused.
Show me the photo, I guess I have not seen what you're talking about but I have read this entire thread.

Old 12-15-2014, 06:57 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,657,806 times
Quote:
Pretty intereting. I haven't looked over that evidence before. Gonna check it out tomorrow.

According to Darren Wilson's own testimony, when he fired the 1st shot, he remembers seeing glass and blood. That would mean it was Michael Brown's blood. Which would mean he was already shot. For Brown to step back, then start punching at him wildly like Wilson said, would seem highly unlikely.

Also, in the DNA report, it only mentions one test for DNA on Michael Brown's T-shirt, and it doesn't specify from what area of the shirt.

Given the importance of the grappling at the car, you would think they would have tested Brown's T-shirt collar and sleeves, several areas, since these are areas that Wilson supposedly had a tight grip on, according to Johnson's testimony. It would have helped verify or rule out if Wilson indeed had this tight grip on Brown and was trying to restrain him.

DNA Analysis Report

Old 12-15-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Great.
YOU get to decide how much blood has to be on the officer's uniform, otherwise he's a liar.

Thank you Dr.Quincy.

At the following link you can see several photos of Wilson's uniform after the shooting, including showing some blood on his trousers etc.. But there doesn't appear to be a lot of blood, minute amounts really.

Note, you have to scroll down past all the documents and testimony until you get to the photos and then scroll down quite a ways through them too.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...case.html?_r=0

Old 12-15-2014, 07:16 PM

17,440 posts, read 14,675,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
At the following link you can see several photos of Wilson's uniform after the shooting, including showing some blood on his trousers etc.. But there doesn't appear to be a lot of blood, minute amounts really.

Note, you have to scroll down past all the documents and testimony until you get to the photos and then scroll down quite a ways through them too.

Thanks for posting this link.

Included in all the blood photos (you know, blood on Wilson's uniform and inside the car) is the police vehicle itself - with a tape measure.

The roof height on the squad is 6 foot. Mike Brown was 6 foot 4 inches. Which makes it pretty much physically impossible for Wilson to reach up and get a hold around Brown's neck.

Thanks for that.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:20 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,760,015 times
Quote:

I can understand a lot of blood if his radial artery was grazed a thumb, not so much.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Thanks for posting this link.

Included in all the blood photos (you know, blood on Wilson's uniform and inside the car) is the police vehicle itself - with a tape measure.

The roof height on the squad is 6 foot. Mike Brown was 6 foot 4 inches. Which makes it pretty much physically impossible for Wilson to reach up and get a hold around Brown's neck.

Thanks for that.
Darien Johnson always said that Wilson had a hold on Michael Brown's shirt, and sleeve, pulling on it, and that because of his height, Mike Brown's head never entered through the car window.

That's why this whole story that Michael Brown was reaching purposefully for Wilson's gun is questionable. In all the grappling, Brown may have indeed made contact with the gun, but I don't believe he was trying to wrestle it away from the cop. Brown wouldn't have even been able to see what he was doing.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:24 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,760,015 times
Quote:
Pretty intereting. I haven't looked over that evidence before. Gonna check it out tomorrow.

According to Darren Wilson's own testimony, when he fired the 1st shot, he remembers seeing glass and blood. That would mean it was Michael Brown's blood. Which would mean he was already shot. For Brown to step back, then start punching at him wildly like Wilson said, would seem highly unlikely.
Just think Gtownoe, if MB would have been at work, had he just got off the road, he'd still be alive today.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:29 PM

17,440 posts, read 14,675,944 times
Quote:
Darien Johnson always said that Wilson had a hold on Michael Brown's shirt, and sleeve, pulling on it, and that because of his height, Mike Brown's head never entered through the car window.

That's why this whole story that Michael Brown was reaching purposefully for Wilson's gun is questionable. In all the grappling, Brown may have indeed made contact with the gun, but I don't believe he was trying to wrestle it away from the cop. Brown wouldn't have even been able to see what he was doing.
Uh, no.

Dorian Johnson says that Wilson had his hand on Brown's throat - and was gripping it so tight Dorian could see Wilson's muscles bulging.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:31 PM

65 posts, read 66,560 times
Quote:

Then what was he reaching in the car for? A bag of skittles?

Old 12-15-2014, 07:45 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,087,142 times
Quote:
I do my own homework thank you. That's what big boys and girls do.

As if a GJ vote is the same as fact. Weak argument.

Seems you can't dispute my point.
Please share the facts that you have that the GJ did not..... Or is your "homework just speculation?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.