Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 11:36 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,837,011 times

Advertisements

GOP relaunches push to ban late-term abortions | TheHill

That's awesome. I think the next one should be gay marriage.
Stuff like the economy, the availability of good jobs, the way the federal government is working, the situation with militants in Iraq and Syria, equal pay for women and the federal budget deficit are BORING.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2015, 11:43 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,836,448 times
Impeachment!

I'm Ba-a-a-c-k!

Old 01-08-2015, 12:29 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
GOP relaunches push to ban late-term abortions | TheHill

That's awesome. I think the next one should be gay marriage.
Stuff like the economy, the availability of good jobs, the way the federal government is working, the situation with militants in Iraq and Syria, equal pay for women and the federal budget deficit are BORING.
They might take up gay marriage, probably in the guise of killing reciprocity between states. Dress it up as states rights.

The economy is doing better, they will take credit for that.

Jobs? See above.....But they might start going on about how reducing taxes for the job creators is called for.

They're already working on changing how the government works (See dynamic scoring)

The militants over there? Thats something the president should deal with as commander in chief....

The deficit? We can grow our way out of that if we reduce taxes enough-Dynamic scoring will tell us that doncha know!

Old 01-08-2015, 12:35 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,896,464 times
Because they are proving off the bat they hate women. I don't care for abortion myself really but they go after it because it is something that affects only a certain group and that is women. It should be things like fixing the economy but these morons don't care about that because most are wealthy.

Old 01-08-2015, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Because they are proving off the bat they hate women. I don't care for abortion myself really but they go after it because it is something that affects only a certain group and that is women. It should be things like fixing the economy but these morons don't care about that because most are wealthy.
Besides if one of their folks discover their fetus is deformed and going to be born without a brain after 21 weeks, they can just fly them somewhere.....

Old 01-08-2015, 01:05 AM

137 posts, read 144,390 times
Let's see, OP

- State-sanctioned relationships

- Legalized literally scrambling a living, feeling human beings brains like eggs until he/she slowly dies.

...Yeah, basically the same thing.

...And they are doing it because they hate women.

heh.

Old 01-08-2015, 01:39 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,836,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Affects 'only' a certain group?
Women only?

You are another 'one' that I can't say what I think about you!

You don't have a clue!
Actually, the target of killing babies before they are born is focused on negro babies!

Women's right to kill their unborn is not important?
It is 'only' an attack against women?

I am "wealthy" but I'm guessing .. you are not and That makes you angry!?
Go out, get a life, earn a living, save and 'someday .. you may obtain "wealth"!

And you call others .. morons?

Old 01-08-2015, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Women only?

Oh come on, tell us how you really feel!

Quote:
You don't have a clue!
Actually, the target of killing babies before they are born is focused on negro babies!
Please, is that the latest propoganda you have been fed? Heres a clue for you, more poor people have abortions because they can't afford a child then anything else. A lot of colored folks are poor. But fighting poverty is HARD....that costs MONEY.... my god you might have to give up some of the wealth!

Quote:
You apparently feel strongly about this...maybe I was wrong, maybe you're not one of those for whom its all about the wealth

Quote:
Go out, get a life, earn a living, save and 'someday .. you may obtain "wealth"!
Oh wait, nope there we go.
Quote:
Ahh some of how you really feel.

Soo...force poor people to not abort babies...making them even more poorer, and reduce their opportunities....all the while protecting your precious wealth. Got it.

Old 01-08-2015, 04:31 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,052,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Women only?

You don't have a clue!

Well then, I guess we should ban abortion for black women, after all, they are too simple minded to be allowed to make the decision to abort, too easily led astray, if you will. I heard pregnant black women will decide to abort just because they happen to pass an abortion clinic on their way to the grocery store.

Another reason to ban abortion for black women? To keep them and their children in poverty and out of the good neighborhoods......keep them in their place.

The quickest way to find yourself poverty stricken is to have more children than you can afford.....lets keep them on welfare and in Section 8 housing.....where they belong.

That's why we need to close all of the Planned Parenthoods in black neighborhoods.

We don't want black women to have easy access to birth control or abortions.....only white women can be trusted to manage their reproductive lives.

Only white women deserve to limit how many children they have.....so their children can be raised in nice homes, in nice neighborhoods, so their children can get the best education, so their children can get good jobs and have nice lives.

After all, black women are lesser than and don't deserve the same opportunities as white women.

/sarcasm

Old 01-08-2015, 04:33 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,709,672 times
The grievously callous disregard for women and the poor from the Republicans shouldn't surprise anyone. The only real question is whether their "priorities" are a result of cynical selfishness and self-centeredness, or a result of self-deception. Are the right-wingers simply bad people, or have they drank their own Kool-Aid?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies