Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 03:50 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,524,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You bet I do. We created those extremists that have left the ME countries to bring death and destruction across the globe.

We opened that Pandora's Box. Why ? O-I-L
exactly. that and our unquestioned support of the current Israeli government. add to that that many muslims in France come from places like Algeria, that were once colonies of France, for more opportunities only to find xenophobia and racism and it's like the west bought a build your own enemy kit from Toys r Us.

Old 01-11-2015, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
We are not talking about black people or Latinos here. This is not some group with diverse beliefs born into a skin color. People choose to follow a religion of conquest and jihad.
anyone who doesn't think there is diversity in Islam needs to do some research. Islam is like Christianity. there are various groups which we would call denominations. On top of that, local customs influence various Muslim groups. This is why Indonesia is not like Saudi Arabia

Old 01-11-2015, 04:04 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,589,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
anyone who doesn't think there is diversity in Islam needs to do some research. Islam is like Christianity. there are various groups which we would call denominations. On top of that, local customs influence various Muslim groups. This is why Indonesia is not like Saudi Arabia
Islam has a legal system that goes along with it. Christianity does not.

Old 01-11-2015, 04:08 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,331,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
This is bound to raise anti-Muslim sentiment is Germany as it's already on the rise. Yet, dimwits like Angela Merkel will denounce those who naturally want to see the preservation of German culture as haters. Elites like Merkel would rather protect a foreign culture over their own native culture. This is the perversion of governance that Europeans have to deal with.
Pegida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PEGIDA expects record rally on terror fears - The Local

Old 01-11-2015, 04:10 PM

170 posts, read 134,245 times
Quote:
You bet I do. We created those extremists that have left the ME countries to bring death and destruction across the globe.

We opened that Pandora's Box. Why ? O-I-L
Along with the fact that having the right to do something, does not mean it's the right thing to do. Every Tom, Dick and Suzy know that publishing cartoons negative of Islam will ignite tragic events. So why poke the bear?

Old 01-11-2015, 04:10 PM

963 posts, read 690,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I had to translate that cartoon. I don't agree with it, but it's funny.

The top says,

IF MUHAMMAD RETURNED

then, the guy in the turban says, I AM THE PROPHET FOOL

The Follower says, SHUT YOUR TRAP, INFIDEL!

Old 01-11-2015, 04:16 PM

7,528 posts, read 5,771,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
If the West doesn't wake up and start defending its culture then it will live in hell and fear of relentless muslim attacks against it. A shark gnawing on your leg isn't going to stop eating you because you refuse to admit that you're being eaten.
Don't look to politicians to help

Old 01-11-2015, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Islam has a legal system that goes along with it. Christianity does not.
the 10 commandments? rules about incest? stoning of blasphemers? isn't all of that in the Bible?

how does any of that change the fact that Islam is diverse and changes from group to group? obviously all Muslims don't interpret these laws the same way. one simply needs to compare various groups of Muslims. sounds a lot like Christianity to me.

Old 01-11-2015, 04:19 PM

963 posts, read 690,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
the 10 commandments? rules about incest? stoning of blasphemers? isn't all of that in the Bible?

how does any of that change the fact that Islam is diverse and changes from group to group? obviously all Muslims don't interpret these laws the same way. one simply needs to compare various groups of Muslims. sounds a lot like Christianity to me.
Tell us what country with 80% Muslim population you'd be willing to live under

Use this list (80% to 100% Muslim):

http://www.qran.org/a/a-perc.htm

Old 01-11-2015, 04:21 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,236,620 times
Quote:
No, people that refuse to blame ANY Muslims..."religion of peace", "just a few radicals", etc.
So you don't blame all Muslims, just the extremists ones? Or do you think all Muslims are extremists?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies