Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2015, 06:20 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,340,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.2089 View Post
Disgusting. And you people who support him are disgusting as well. He can change his name and outward appearance but deep down he knows he'll always be a man and that's an indisputable fact.
What disgusts you about the situation? Details please.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:20 AM

1,135 posts, read 1,314,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
I assume you meant "receiving the Arthur Ashe Courage Award"?
Yeah rewarding perversion... our great "society".

Old 06-02-2015, 06:22 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,282,728 times
I'm amused by the people who go on and on about how this isn't news and they're tired of hearing about it, yet they run to an online forum to discuss it.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:23 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,304,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoarrow View Post
Seriously?

First of all, he was breaking the law by driving in the left-hand lane. Suppose to drive in the right-hand lane when towing.

Secondly, he was driving while distracted as he rear-ended the Lexus at a high rate of speed pushing it in to oncoming traffic leading to the driver's death. Then he rear-ended another car because he was speeding and not paying attention.

Thirdly, there's a video from a MTA bus that captured the entire incident which shows Bruce was 100% at-fault.

Bruce Jenner -- Video Shows Bruce Squarely to Blame in 'Violent' Crash | TMZ.com
This is news to me. How is he not in jail for this? He probably resolved everything with money, gah. How can he be at peace with himself after that? Aagh.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:25 AM

1,535 posts, read 2,376,731 times
Everyone should live by this: I'll do me and you do you.
Judge yourself and not those around you.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:26 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,833,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
I'm amused by the people who go on and on about how this isn't news and they're tired of hearing about it, yet they run to an online forum to discuss it.
Statement:
"I DON'T CARE ONE BIT ABOUT THIS! WHY IS IT NEWS? IT DOESN'T INTEREST ME AT ALL!"

Translation:
"OMG! I HATE, HATE, HATE THIS! I WISH IT WOULD GO AWAY BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! THAT'S WHY I KEEP READING ALL THE ARTICLES AND JUMPING INTO THE THREADS ABOUT IT!"

Old 06-02-2015, 06:29 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,206,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Not if you look at the arms - can't hide the arms.

The pic look drag queenestique to me.
I agree and she moves like a man still, seems since she's been in hiding since March she'd have more feminine movements a bit better. No matter I hope she is happier now and wish her the best.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:34 AM

2,827 posts, read 4,346,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.2089 View Post
Disgusting. And you people who support him are disgusting as well. He can change his name and outward appearance but deep down he knows he'll always be a man and that's an indisputable fact.
On the contrary, deep down she knows she is more complete than she was before. Some researchers have said that some children are born without all the components that go to make us complete males and females while they were developing.... may be that the mother was not producing enough of one hormone or the other when she was pregnant.... we don't know at this point.

Words like 'disgusting' are for those that like to judge because they think they are on a higher moral plane than the rest of us.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:43 AM

15,652 posts, read 10,417,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
I too wonder why she went with sexy lingerie for her first official picture... Could have looked glamorous in a beautiful evening gown... And set an example for her daughters, who really need a better role model than their mom and half sisters.
But I'm happy Caitlyn is now free to be who she really is.
You must not have little girls. Little girls when playing dress up slather on makeup, put on the most frilly, over the top outfits, and the highest heels.....

I would guess the reason Jenner went with lingerie is this newly minted transexual started her gender path as a full grown woman, not a little girl, and is enjoying that leap into all that is female to the extreme.

Just a guess.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:53 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,304,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's now fascinating to read the wikipedia page on Jenner as all the pronouns relative to Jenner have been changed to the feminine form. i.e. She won the Gold in the men's ......
Bruce Jenner was a man in the Olympics. Period. I think it would be more appropriate to keep Bruce Jenner's Wikipedia page as a "he" page, and make a distinctly new Wikipedia page for Caitlyn Jenner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies