Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 09:08 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times

Advertisements

I have a middle finger for the man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2015, 09:17 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii4evr View Post
Genocide? LOL If it was genocide, then Israel must be the most incompetent mass murderers in history. The "Palestinian" population has grown 600x since 1948, and Muslims have a better QOL in Israel than in any other Middle Eastern nation. This is just more proof that liberals are anti-Semitic and will do anything to insult Jews, even if it means defending Islamic terror.
^^^ THIS

Under the PLO and especially Arafats regime, billions were given in aid by the west and ME countries to help the Palestinian people, yet Arafat NEVER built one hospital, one college --- it ALL went to militarize the terrorists and the country.
It was the Palestinians who used to dip their nails that they put into heir suicide bombs into anti-blood coagulant (rat poison) so when they blew up Israeli school buses the children would bleed to death before they could get them to a hospital. Pure evil....

Yet when Palestinian children needed organ transplants or dire medical help, it was the Israelis who saved them, even though their parents were dedicated to destroying any Jews.

Old 02-08-2015, 09:20 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
It's not me who'd consider you on the high horse Obama spoke of; it's Obama.
Anyone who associates him/herself with inquisition thining it was Christian and refuses to condemnt it, while condemning actions of islamic terrorists are on a high horse. We have seen many such people on this thread, but I am not one of them since I keep making the point that inquisition was evil.

Old 02-08-2015, 10:25 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
I wonder what society would've looked like if the crusades not had happened. Dare I say that things would have turned out drastically different and in very negative ways...

I dont know why this man goes out of his way to defend radical Islam.

Old 02-08-2015, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I wonder what society would've looked like if the crusades not had happened. Dare I say that things would have turned out drastically different and in very negative ways...

I dont know why this man goes out of his way to defend radical Islam.
Calling them "brutal, vicious death cult" does not sound like defending them.

Old 02-08-2015, 10:46 AM

1,825 posts, read 1,419,467 times
You all do realize that only slightly more then half of the crusades if that were in the middle east or involved Muslims. Almost half of them if not more were against other Christians or Pagans.

Old 02-09-2015, 07:52 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Which religion do you think he was referring to when he spoke about ISIS? Are you saing you have no idea? Another poster already admitted he had no idea which religion was in question, and I think it demonstrates incredible ignorance.
The "whatever" religion of course. Just like when Obama described the ideology of ISIL as the "whatever ideology".

Obama tip toes around our enemies, he just cannot come out and say what we all know, that ISIL, al Qaeda, et al, are Muslims, murdering, enslaving, raping, and looting, in the name of Mohammad and ideologically driven to create their Islamic Caliphate. Not a whatever religion, not a whatever ideology, and they are not motivated by some unknown, whatever reason.

Meanwhile Obama states that we are racist, Christian Americans carrying out our terrible deeds in the name of Christ.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Meanwhile Obama states that we are racist, Christian Americans carrying out our terrible deeds in the name of Christ.
Did he say that about Christian Americans? No, he didn't. As a matter of fact he didn't say anything about Christians, he talked about inquisition and said "people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ". It's true. During the inquisition people committed horrible acts in the name of religion. Just because they did it in name of religion, does not make that religion guilty. I do not care if they called themselves Christians, because they were not. "By their fruit you shall know them". Their fruit was evil. You know what Jesus said about evil people? He said they are "sons of the devil". That's what the torturers of inquisition were, as are the torturers of ISIS.

Strangely people on this thread insist on associating themselves with the torturers of inquisition, which pegs them on the side of evil, not on the side of Christianity. Those torturers were in the same class with the ISIS torturers, so I'd be careful associating with them.

Quote:
The "whatever" religion of course. Just like when Obama described the ideology of ISIL as the "whatever ideology".
He called them "brutal, vicious death cult" and said they "profess to stand up for Islam". I'm sorry if its not clear enough for you. I don't' think it gets much more clear than that.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:23 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post

Obama tip toes around our enemies, he just cannot come out and say what we all know, that ISIL, al Qaeda, et al, are Muslims, murdering, enslaving, raping, and looting, in the name of Mohammad and ideologically driven to create their Islamic Caliphate. Not a whatever religion, not a whatever ideology, and they are not motivated by some unknown, whatever reason.

Yes, it's a big mystery of "whatever" to him.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Yes, it's a big mystery of "whatever" to him.
What you have been instructed to call a 'whatever religion' was identified as islam in the speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies